15: the small boss.

They have captured a demon and put him under chains.

Levi: I know pain is nothing to demons if they're of human level.Whipping, using extreme heat to burn a mark...These are all nothing.

levi polishes his big blade with a cloth as he talks.

levi:but...what if...I were to kill you?

'than go ahead.You won't get a single thing from me!'

Levi: you put things too simply fox-boy.Ripping of your skin and making it my carpet would be good. Don't you think?Soft and furry...It will make a good coat.

'you...you...You evil thing!!' he bites his tongue and it bleeds and he goes unconscious.

Reese: seb,make sure his alive.

Sebastian: do we have to take such violent measures?

Reese: you have a better way of finding out who's behind all this big troublesome mess?

Sebastian: we could wait for june to come back with information.

mich:your butler sure is a wet blanket. Why did you even hire him?

Reese: to take care of phantomhive's shit.

Sebastian: torture is a violent measure, I'm sure there's other ways.

mich:but this is the fun way.

Sebastian: and I wonder where Reese got such blood thirsty friends.

mich /levi: thank you for the compliment.

Sebastian: it's an insult.

June runs in the door happily.

June: I've got news!!It's not much,but I got the boss.I know who's been sending demons to disturb the humans.He's name is toryondo.

Reese: why?

June: no one really knows.

Reese: fox-boy, answer.

The fox-boy did not answer.

Reese:SEBASTIAN !!! do something.

Sebastian stops the blood on his tongue and injects a stimulant to wake him up.

Sebastian: we're not amateurs fox-boy.We know how you should look like if your dead.

Levi: you mean with his core taken out...and...

mich:and skeletons become into dust leaving only the fur? damn I'm excited when I talk about it.

fox-boy : that bite tongue act was supposed to work.You were supposed to think I'm dead.

lewich:like he said we're not amateurs. We roughly know how each demon looks like after they die.That possum act wouldn't do shit.

fox-boy: who are you guys?

mich: the cross.

fox-boy: so you guys are the famous demon slayers.

Reese: enough chit chat.Toryondo, is he behind all this shit?

fox-boy:I can't tell you.I'm loyal.

Reese: fuck you.I don't have time for this shit.

Reese stares into his eyes and walked closer to him.Her blood thirsty eyes was directed straight at his.He tried to look away but he couldn't. Reese grabbed onto his face and forced a direct contact.

Reese: answer my question.Is he behind all these?

The fox-boy didn't say anything but his eyes betrayed him.

Reese: toryondo is just the small fish.Tsk,we'll still need to go and visit the small fry though. We'll need to know who's behind all these.seb,take care of the house.

Sebastian: yes Reese,but how did you know by just looking at his eyes.

mich:it's Reese special trade.

lewich:she can make people fear her so much just by using her eyes and not making them want to commit suicide at the same time.

levi: When the fox-boy shift his pupils left and right,it meant a silent no.

Sebastian: interesting, I should try some time...

levi:hahaha...you can try for a million years and you'll never master it.You'll only end up making them commit suicide.

Reese: june,what the guy says,is it true?Just to make sure info is correct.

june: yes.

Reese:Ok than...... I'M COMING FOR YOU BASTARD!!!

Sebastian: you know he's not the mastermind,so there's really no point at getting mad at him.

Reese: you're kinda right...

levi:BUT HE MADE US SUFFER!! I DIDN'T SLEEP FOR 3 DAYS CONTINUOUSLY!!

mich:THAT'S RIGHT!! HE HAD A PART!!!BOMB HIM!!

lewich: I shall not be so un ladylike. I shall just tear him into pieces.

Sebastian: -_-lll saying it gracefully doesn't make it graceful......

June: KILLL!!!