3:reese's past.

nekoi:don't knock! mistress is still sleeping.She's only active from evening. 

sebestian:This is the fifth time you've told me not to disturb her.And it's already 4 in the afternoon. And there's so many people waiting for her now. 

nekoi:can't you just deal with it? 

sebestian: they're not my relatives. 

nekoi:please...let mistress sleep.please...  

nekoi gives her cute cat eyes and lookes at sebestian. 

sebestian: that's so cute. 

nekoi:so it's working? 

sebestian: no. 

nekoi:I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU ONE DAY. 

*click* the door opens. 

reese:you guys are noisy. I need to sleep... 

sebestian: mistress there's people outside waiting for you. 

reese rubs her eyes 'what...?who...it's still early...who the fuck has so much energy...?' 

sebestian: mistress, your language. 

reese:shut up. 

sebestian: mistress. 

reese:not listening. 

She walks past sebestian when her sleeping robes got pulled from the back. 

reese:what?! 

sebestian: You're not dressed properly. 

reese simply just released the ribbons and walk off letting the sleeping robe slip off her body.She walks down the stairs naked. 

sebestian: that girl,is she really a phantomhive? 

nekoi:don't insult my mistress.She's awesome.

'what the...?!Does this girl know no shame?Just walking down naked!' one of the relatives said. 

reese:I'm not deaf you know.I can hear EVERY fucking word you guys are saying. 

'Is she really the suitable to be the next descendant?' another one says. 

Reese walks to the long dining table and pulls off the table cloth with a strong tug.She uses the cloth and wraps herself with it.She sits down on the chair curled up with her feet on the chair situated at the end of the table. 'please sit.' 

They all take their seats. 

Reese: sebestian.serve tea. 

and tea was served. 

reese:now,the topic you're going to discuss better be worth it because you woke me up early in the morning. 

'early in the morning?Its late afternoon already.'one of them said. 

reese:like I said, I CAN HEAR EVERY FUCKING THING YOU SAY. 

Theres was silence across the room.

sebestian was standing beside nekoi in a corner. 

sebestian: I've got myself a very interesting mistress. 

nekoi giggles 'that's cos you don't know her that well.'

reese:so?what's this gathering at my house about ? 

'we think you're not suitable to be the phantomhive's head as you've left for very long and just came back.' a man spoke. 

reese:you're uncle jill aren't you?It's been a long time I saw you.I still remember the last time I met you was when I was 5.And what you liked to do was kick me like some trash.You always thought that girls were useless. 

uncle jill was pissed when he heard that,no one liked their ugly sides to be announced. 

uncle jill:that's not the point.What if you bring down phantomhive? 

the rest argued in agreement. Suddenly reese snapped. 

reese:LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING ,I CAN HEAR EVERY FUCKING THING YOU PEOPLE SAY. 

She stepped onto the table and walked to uncle jill seat and squat down.She smashed the glass fruit plate behind her and placed a piece at his neck 'do you want to taste death?I heard you call me bitch and trash.And I didn't like it.'

He murmured under his breath, 'it can't be,I was so soft.' 

reese:and that's the problem with you fucking rich people and why I never want to come back.You don't listen. 

She stands up,drops down the glass piece and walks back to her seat.'listen up you snobbish assholes, I am the phantomhive's head.If you have any objections, raise them now.'

She drinks her tea.'But don't say I didn't warn you,be careful of your lives.' 

There was silence. 

'nothing?Good,remember if you try rebelling,I'll take your life myself. ' she walked up back to her room.

*knock knock* 

Reese: what...?*yawn* 

sebestian opens the door and enters. 'that was impressive my mistress.' 

reese:erm...thanks. Damn it's evening now...I can't get back to sleep...get me hot choc. 

sebestian serves her hot choc in a teacup in a few minutes. 

reese:looks like you learnt something about me. 

sebestian: I guess.What made you this way mistress? 

reese:a rough girl? 

sebestian: yes,it intrigues me. 

reese:yea,it was a huge change.I was once a demure innocent girl who let people bully me as they like.I could pretend nothing happen. I could bear everything.Until...my parents were killed and my brother got the mark on his body.My parents died suffering. Everyone suffered.I didn't want to suffer anymore,I decided that I'll do what I like. 

sebestian: killing demons? 

reese:no,I was an assasin killing snobby assholes before I became a slayer.I got bored being an assasin so I decided to try something more challenging. 

sebestian:you're really very different from master ceil. 

Reese: you bet.He was always the smart and refined one. While I liked playing a lot. 

sebestian: more hot chocolate? 

reese:yes please.