•2•

Calum's P.O.V.

"WHAT?!" Chase asked. We tried explaining but he got tired and fell asleep. We got in his bed and slept together. "I love you and I'm sorry." I whispered to her. My arms around her waist and my face buried in her neck.

"It's fine. I should've showed him pictures anyways." She gave in and sighed. Chase was snuggled beside her and she kissed his head. I smiled and fell asleep. I woke up with Chase in between us and he was watching The Good Dinosaur on Ally's phone.

I watched and he looked at me. "Wanna watch with me?" He asked. I nodded and I sat up and he sat in between my legs with his little head on my chest. (!) "Did you know Arlo's dad  actually died?" He asked me, his blue eyes sparkling.(Hahaha! When you're childish asffff)

"No I didn't." I laughed. Ally stirred and I went to my suitcase and Chase followed me. "What's that?" He asked tilting his head. "This is for you and mummy." I told him. "Ooh!" I gave him some gifts and a hoodie. It said 'Hood 08' on the back.

I bought 3 matching ones. "Can I put it on?" He asked. "You should go take a shower first." I laughed. "Okay!" He squealed as he ran to the bathroom. I laughed and followed him.

He had loads of toys in the bathtub. "No! Mr.Bacon! We bweg, dwon't eat wus!" He played with his toys while I washed his hair. I laughed and he looked at me. "Shh! Don't tell anyone, Mr. Bacon is actually a good gwuy!" He whispered to me looking around to see if anyone heard us.

"Okay I won't tell anyone." I told him as I rinsed his hair. "Can you pway with me?" He asked. "Yeah sure." He handed me his Buzz Lightyear and told me the plan. "To Infinity and beyond!" I said and he splashed water on the toy and me.

"Ahhh!" I made the toy sink in the water. "Oh Hwey mwummy!" Chase smiled. I turned around to see Ally leaning on the door frame smiling. She laughed. "This is so cute." She smiled. I blushed and helped Chase get out. I tried wrapping him with a towel and he ran to Ally's room.

"Chase!" Ally laughed. He giggled and ran around. I laughed and chased him.(XD lol) He hid behind Ally's bed, thinking I didn't see him. I grinned and he giggled.

I turned around the corner and he jumped. "Wuncle!" He giggled and I picked him up. I laughed and wrapped him with a towel. I didn't like it when he called me uncle, but I guess it's something and I can never hate my little boy.

I threw him gently on the bed and he laughed. I put some black  joggers and the hoodie on the bed and searched for some underwear. "There in twere dwaddy- I mwean Wuncle." Chase giggled.

I smiled and found some superman ones and he put them on. I was surprised by how smart he was. I helped him get dressed and he jumped in my arms. His little legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck.

I smiled and Ally came back dressed and with some mini black Converse. I laughed. She had on black Converse, black skinny jeans ripped at the knees and the hoodie. I had the same thing in and so did Chase.

"We're twins!" He squealed as Ally put his shoes on. "Yes Chase." She smiled telling me to hand him to her but Chase refused. "No! I want Wuncle Caylum to cwarry me!" He pouted.

I laughed and he smile as he rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled. "I'm Snapchatting this!" Ally giggled. I rolled my eyes and Chase looked confused. "What does Snwapchwatting mwean?" He asked.

"It's a social media Chase," Ally told him and his mouth formed an 'o' shape. I laughed at his cuteness and he smiled. "Mwummy! Caylum is taking wus to Waffle Hwouse!" He squealed

"No way! Really?!" Ally asked, her blue eyes sparkling. I laughed. "Yes shorty." I told her as I pulled her closer. She blushed and smiled. "What does that mwean?" Chase asked. "Just a name I call your mummy." I told him.

"Why don't you call her mwummy?" He asked. "Because she's not my mum." I smirked. "But he's my daddy." Ally smirked and I rolled my eyes. "I thought Gwandpa Andrew was your dwaddy." Chase said innocently.

"Um." Ally was lost of words. "Oh look we're here!" I said and we went inside. Since it was a early 7:00 am morning, there wasn't that much people. We instantly got a seat in a booth and we ordered.

"Chwocolate mwilk!" Chase flustered. "Chasen Lucas Hood, there are no chocolate milks so you're gonna get white or nothing." Ally told him looking directly at him in the eyes. Chase started to tear up.

"I'll just get a hot chocolate for both of us." I ordered smiling. "Mwummy is mwean! I dwon't like you!" He said as he sat next to me. Ally look hurt. I got her hand and kissed it. "Ally he's just kidding.  He loves you and you're a great mother." I told her and rubbed her hand with my thumb.

She smiled and wiped away the tears that were coming. We got our food and talked about Chase's  little antics. "I nwever dwid that mwummy!" Chase argued. Ally laughed. Chase huffed and mumbled. I laughed, it kinda did sound like something a 3 year old would do.

"Wuncle Caylum, tell mwummy I nwever dwid that!" Chase told me, his brown eyes sparkling. "Mwummy, Chase nwever dwid that." I told her in a baby voice. "No. She's my mwummy!" Chase argued. "No she's my mwummy." I argued.

"No!" He flustered and Ally stepped on my foot underneath the table. "Oww!" I whined. She laughed and the bill came. "I'll help you." Ally said taking out her credit card but I had already slid mine. "Calum-" I cut her off by giving her a peck. "It was on me baby girl." I told her and she smiled.

"Eww! Go with your boyfwiend somewhere welse!" Chase scrunched up his nose. We laughed and we walked outside, out hands swinging at the pace that we were walking. "Okay Wuncle Caylum, how old are you?" Chase asked.

"I'm 22." I smiled. "You're old!" He giggled. "Chase!" Ally laughed. "What? You both are weally old." He giggled. "And how old are you mister?" Ally asked wiggling her eyebrows. "I'm thwee." He said proudly.

"I'm young." He smiled. "My youth is yours mwummy and Wuncle." He laughed. We all laughed at his reference. "My mwummy always puts on Wuncle Troye's muswic. He's swuper talentwed!" He gushed.

"And also 5 Sweconds Of Swummer." He smiled. I ruffled his hair and smiled. "I like the bwassist and the dwummer." He laughed.

"I know right! The bassist is so hot!" Ally laughed. Chase laughed and whispered to me. "Swe's cwazy!" He told me and I nodded. "Really crazy." I laughed and she pouted. "But I'm your crazy feeling right?" She asked.

(Shawn Af) "Yes you are." I smiled. She laughed and we got in my car. "Next stop, the park!" I said and Chase squealed.
___________________________

Hiya guys!!!!
This chapter is dedicated to HemmingsLukeKitten__  thx for voting on the first chapter!!! ❤️

Would you rather be in Ed Sheerans next video or be in High School Musical 4?

ED SHEERAN ALL THE WAY!!!!!!