•8•

Ally's P.O.V

Chase and Anna hugged for a little and then quickly pulled away. "Ally!" Zoe squealed and gave me a hug. "Zoe!" I squealed and laughed. "Calum!" Calum squealed and hugged himself.

I laughed and Alfie pulled him into a hug. Then he hugged Troye. "Chase you've grown so much." Alfie picked him up. Chase giggled and nodded. "And so has Anna." I smiled and looked at the tiny brunette who smiled and showed off her dimples. They both smiled and Zoe picked Anna up.
--------------------------------------------

Authors' P.O.V

"Mwummy! We're going up to Anna's rwoom!" Chase said and Ally nodded smiling. They went up to her room, it was all pink. "Chase look. Okay so can you tell me something." Anna asked. Chase nodded.

"Why do you call Calum your uncle if he's your dad?" Anna asked. "Becwase he is my Wuncle." Chase smiled. "Nah ah. He's your dad Chase." She said, putting her hands on her hips. "How do you know?" Chase asked confused.

"Because I'm in school an stay means I'm really smart. I'm the smartest kid alive!" She exaggerated. Chase nodded listening to everything she was saying. "My ma planned something for you Chase. Also, Brendon is coming!" She squealed.

They both squealed and jumped on her bed together.
---------------------------------------------

"Brendon!" The kids squealed mad the three hugged. "Ally!" Connor squealed and ran to Ally. "Oh my god Connor!" Ally said wiping away tears. "Brendon! Come here. Meet your Aunty Ally and your Uncle Calum." Kai picked him up.

Brendon smiled and waved shyly, his black hair messed up but it looked so adorable. "Aww!" Ally squealed as she took him from Kai. He has hazel eyes, black hair and pink cheeks. He looked a little like mini Kai.

"Kids go play now!" Connor smiled. "Okay!" The three said and ran off to the swing set outside. Tyler, Loise, Dan, Phil, Troye, Alfie, Zoe, Tyler, Ally and Calum were all gathered in the living room talking about the kids, YouTube, maybe Phan adopting, and other stuff.

"Daddy! Can you come play with us?" Brendon came in and made puppy eyes. Kai stood up and smiled. The kids ran outside with Kai following. "Help me get up there dad!" Brendon jumped, trying to reach the monkey bars. Kai chuckled and picked him up and put him in his shoulders.

"Look! I'm doing it daddy!" Brendon squealed. It melted Kai's heart, seeing his baby boy growing up and being excited. "Yay! Brendon did it!" Chase and Anna squealed from the ground. "I wanna try!" Anna begged. Kai smiled and put Brendon down and lifted up Anna.

Anna was having so much fun up in the air. "Yay! I did it too!" She squealed. Kai chuckled and nodded and put her down. "Do you wanna try Chase?" Kai asked. Chase shook his head no and held onto the pole. (.....)

"Are you sure?" Kai asked as he crouched down to Chase's level. "Yeah. I'm scared." Chase explained. "There's nothing to be scared if Chase!" The two others piped in. Chase still shook his head no. "Okay Chase." Kai smiled.

"One, two, three.... Here I come!" Kai called out. Kai heard a giggle behind the tree and found Anna. She stomped her foot and then smiled. The he heard another giggle in the play house and found Chase in there. He giggled and came out. "You fwound me!" He giggled. Now all they had to do was find Brendon. But where the hell was he?

"Brendon?" The three called out. They Finns heard a giggle coming from under the slide. "I win!" He squealed. "No fair!" Anna laughed.
----------------------------------------------

After all the Cubans games, Chase, Ally and Calum were called by everyone. They had a scrapbook that said 'Hood Family'. With glitter letters. Chase flipped the page and the first picture was November 20th, 2015. The day Chase was born with Ally and Calum holding him together.

They flipped to another, to find the wedding. Like 20 pages of the wedding and then they came to the picture with the three dancing together. They flipped once more to find unforgettable memories they had as a family. "So..... Wuncle Caylum..... I'd my dwad?" Chase asked confused.

Ally nodded smiling as the others did too. Chase got off of Ally's lap and crawled to Calum. He put his hand in his 5 times bigger hand and looked at Calum in the eyes. Chase threw himself into Calum and hugged him tightly.

Calum held back tears and smiled. "I'm sowy, daddy." Chase apologized. "No Chase. Don't apologize. I love you since the day you were born, doesn't matter if you didn't believe us or not, I know you're my so a bed nothing could ever take you away from me." Calum smiled.

Chase wiped his tears away and hugged Ally and Calum. "Another precious moment." Phil smiled and snapped a pic. They laughed and agreed.

The rest of the week, Chase was having so much fun with everyone but sooner or later, they had to leave. "Bye Brendon. Bye Anna. Pwomise you'll viswit?" Chase asked with tears flowing down his face.

"Yes Chase we will." The two said holding back their tears. Chase smiled weakly and gave them I've last hug and their flight was called. "Bye guys!" Ally smiled. "Bye Ally! Bye Calum! Bye Chase!" They all smiled.

"I wanna sit with dad." Chase sniffled. Calum nodded and they say together. "I can't believe you're actwually my dad." Chase said smiling brightly, showing off his dimples. "I actually couldn't believe I was gonna be a dad either, but here I am with the best gift I could've ever asked for." Calum smiled.

Chase smiled and fell asleep.
___________________________

Yeah..... I got writers block..... I couldn't think of anything for like A WEEK! I feel terrible...... I'm like the worst person...... Anyways um....

QOTC: Do you have a favorite Justin Bieber song?

AOTC: Love Yourself, As Long As You Love Me, One Time, That Should Be Me and Baby lmao!

This chapter is dedicated to _Scars-
Ily :*