•11•

Calum's P.O.V

"Calum." Someone was on top of me. I groaned and woke up to see Ally smiling. "Good morning princess." I smiled. "C'mon." She told me. I stood up and followed her.

"Shh." She told me when the stairs creaked. I put my hands up in defense and she smiled. "Help me wrap this up. Pretty please?" She asked batting her eyelashes.

I smiled and helped her. "A tablet?" I asked her. "Firstly, I'm broke. Secondly, what am I supposed to get a 4 year old?" She asked me. "I don't know! I'm not good with kids..." I admitted.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my torso. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up. She squealed. "Let me goooo!" She giggled. "Nope." I smirked and then Liz came downstairs.

She smiled and put her hands on her hips. "This early Calum?" She asked shaking her head laughing. I blushed and let go of her. I scratched the back of my neck and smiled. "Let's go wake the birthday boy up!" Ally squealed.

The three of us walked quietly upstairs and found Chase sleeping peacefully. "I don't want to do this. Chase is a..... Grumpy little kid when he wakes up...." Ally told us. "I'm not." Liz added quickly. I sighed and walked over to where he was sleeping.

"Chase." I shaked him lightly. He stirred. "Chase?" I asked. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?" He groaned as he shot up. "Oh. Sowy daddy." He said as he plopped back to sleep. "Happy birthday Chase!" Liz and Ally said together.

"It's my birthday?!" Chase shot up again. We all nodded smiling. He squealed and got up and stood on the bed. "It's my birthday!" He said again. "I'm.... One.... Two..... Nine...... Ten! Im ten now!" He squealed. "No Chase, you're four." Ally corrected him. (Hahhahaha One Direction Four....)

"I'm ten." He crossed his arms against his chest. "Chase, you're four." Ally said as she put her hands on her hips. "Te- Okay mummy. I'm four." He hesitated. Liz laughed. "My little Chasey is growing up." She whimpered as she hugged him.

Ally smiled and blinked away tears. "Wait. I wanna talk to uncle Mikel." He said worried. "Chase it's-"
"Let's face time uncle Mikel." I said cutting Ally off. She sighed and we sat on the bed and Liz went to get Chase's breakfast ready.

"Uncle Mikel!!!" Chase squealed. "Hey there Chase. Happy birthday." Mikey smiled. Chase giggled. "Happy birthday uncle Mikel." He smiled. "Aww! Thank you!" Mikey smiled. "Is that Chase daddy?" Mikayla came in the camera. "Yes Mickey, do you wanna say anything to him?" Mikey asked his daughter.

"Um.... Happy birthday Chase. I luv you." She so a quickly and ran off. Chase started turning red and I laughed. "Mikayla Bridgette Clifford, come back here." Mikey demanded. "No!" We heard a yell. "What's wrong with Mickey?" Bri came in worried.

"I'll tell you later okay." Ally smiled. "Oh. Happy birthday Chase!" Bri laid on Mike's chest and smiled. "Thank you Aunty Bri." Chase giggled. "Bye guys!" We said and hung up. The door opened and we saw Mel and Luke at the door.

"Aunty Mel! Uncle Leuk!" Chase squealed and ran to them. We both smirked at them bother and they rolled their eyes and Melanie picked Chase up. "Who's the birthday boy?" Melanie asked. "Me!" Chase giggled.

"Yes you are champ. What are we gonna do for your special day?" Luke asked. "Disney!" Chase giggled. "Movies!" He added quickly. "Oh. I thought you were gonna say 'Disney World!' I would've said lets go." I smiled.

"No daddy." Chase giggled. I smiled and swung an arm around Ally.
--------------------------------------------

"Is this like a mini T.V?" Chase asked us as his eyes twinkled. "Maybe." Ally answered. "I love you mummy!" Chase ran to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, while Chocolate was at her feet. (Comeback queen!)

"What about me? I don't get any wove?" I pouted. "Nobody loves you!" Ally said teasingly and hugged Chase tightly. "I love you daddy. But I love mummy more." Chase nuzzled his face into Ally's chest. "Humph." I slumped in the couch.

"Just kidding! I love you, my cuddly bear." Ally smiled and scooted closer to me. "I lobe you too princess." I smiled.

"But I love you more."

"No, I love you more."

"No. I love you to the moon times 1000."

"But I love you more than Luke, so I win."

"No no. I love you more than pizza. I win this battle."

"You may have won the battle, but I always win the war." I smirked.

"Oh. I always win."

"No-"

"Okay! Mummy and daddy love each other!" Chase giggled. We smiled. "What is love?" Chase asked out of the blue. "What is love?" Melanie asked. "Does it even exist?" Luke added. "Why do we fall in love?" Ally asked.

They all looked at me. "Why is love a thing, if it only hurts you, or makes your life complete. Love exist for others who believe, but others don't. Love is a feeling we all love and we've all felt once in our lives. Love is dangerous, love hurts, love destroys, but it can heal." I smiled.

"Wow. Okay." Luke smiled. "That was... Deep..." Melanie added. "I guess I've learned a lot these past years." I smiled as I looked over at Chase playing with Chocolate and Ally. "Ahhh! Feels!" Melanie squealed.
---------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday Chase." Nicola and Mikayla hugged him. Freddie, Zac, Marcus and Lia were over too.
(Zac is Niall's son. Freddie is Louis' son. Marcus is Harry's son and Lia is Liam's daughter.)

They all had a small group hug and I took a picture. 'Happy birthday champ.'

"Toy Story!" Chase squealed when he saw his cake. Liam smiled proudly. "Uncle Li?" Chase asked and we all laughed. "Daddy, I want Buzz's face." Chase whispered in my ear. I nodded mailing and gave him the toy and the piece of cake.

The kids ran off to the bouncy castle and the adults were sitting in the living room, watching soccer or just talking. Bri is pregnant again and we're not sure if Mel is. Only me and Ally know about...... Um.... Yeah.

I watched the kids as they jumped around and big smiled on their faces.
__________________________

If you see any mistakes.... Forgive me. I'm super tired right now. I should be sleeping. I have school tomorrow but I love you guys so much I just had to update for you! Idk what to write anymore! I wanna get to the good parts, but it's SO FAR AWAY!

QOTC:What month is your bday?

AOTC: January!

This chapter is dedicated to Melomanie I remember she was my first follower and I was super excited... Lmao
Ily:*