•24•

*DIES*

My P.O.V

"Chase wake up! We're gonna go visit Auntie Kristy and Uncle Ni." Ally shook Chase. He quickly shot up. "Auntie Kristy?!" He exclaimed. Ally giggled and nodded. He quickly got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.

"Mummy! What are you waiting for?" Chase asked hurried. "Calm down buddy." Ally laughed and put him in the bathtub and he quickly took a shower. She wrapped him in a towel and changed him into some mini khaki shorts and a white T-shirt and some black vans.

"Okay go get daddy for me." Ally smiled. "Oki." He ran out of the room and looked for Calum. "Good morning princess." Ally cooed at Sophie. She yawned and opened her bright blue eyes.

"Let's change your diaper, yes?" She asked and quickly changed her and then put a red Minnie Mouse polka dot dress with some white shorts under and some white socks. She put the red shoes in her bag and carried her in her arms to be met with Luke, Connor, Melanie, Chase and Calum.

Connor was wearing a baby suit that said Hemmings 96 and some matching blue and white socks. He looked adorable.

"You ready?" Calum asked. Ally nodded and we all walked out and got in their cars. "Are we there yet?" Chase whined. "No."

"Now?"

"No."

"What about now?"

"No."

".............................. Are we there yet?"

"Chasen Lucas Hood."

"So we are?"

"No."

"What-"

"Stop."

"... Okay..."

The whole ride was Ally and Chase arguing like this. Until they finally got to the Horan's house. "Are we-"

"Yes Chasen. We're here." Ally sighed and then laughed as they got out the car. "I'll knock!" He ran to the door and knocked excited. The door swung open to reveal a smiling Kristy and Niall im the background with newborn Harper in his arms.

"Hey guys!" She hugged all of them and let them inside. "We missed you." Ally smiled as they sat in their couch. "Uncle Ni!" Chase squealed.

"Hey buddy!" Niall smiled as he crouched down to Chase's height. "Is that Harper?" He asked. Niall smiled proudly. "Wait, weren't they twins?" Calum asked as he wrapped an arm around Ally.

"Yep. Troye is sleeping right now." Kristy smiled. "Aww!" Ally smiled. "Where are the Hemmings?" Niall and Kristy asked in unison.

"They're almost here. They stopped at a gas station." Ally smiled. "Oh okay. Does that mean I have some time to finish dinner?" Kristy asked. "Lemme help you." Ally smiled and the girls headed into the kitchen.

Niall joined Calum in the couch with Harper in his arms. "So how's the band mate?" He asked him. "It's going great... For now." Calum answered honestly.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "Please don't make a Justin Bieber reference." He quickly added. Calum shook his head laughing.

"You know who Nia is right?"

"Yeah. Wait! THAT Nia?! No! Are you gonna-"

"No! Oh hell no! I've waited since we were 14, I'm not letting her go!"

He sighed in relief.

"Soooo.... Since 1D is taking a break.... Can I join-"

"How many times are we gonna tell you Niall?" Luke came in laughing. "Kristy! You left the door open again!" Niall complained.

"Shhh!" She called back. "Oops..." Niall said as he stood up to say hi to the Hemmings'.

"Hi guys!" Kristy smiled and hugged them both. "Heeeey!" Melanie giggled and hugged her tightly. "We kinda need help in the kitchen..." Ally admitted and Mel nodded.

"I trust you Calum.... I still don't trust Luke though." Mel whispered the last part as she gave Connor to Calum, who laughed.

"But babe!" Luke whined. "You'll drop him you penguin." She giggled. "I'm not a penguin." He huffed.

"So... I can't join 5 sauce?" Niall asked. "We'd love you to be in the band but..." Calum trailed off.

"But?" Niall asked like a little kid begging. "But we don't need another member." Luke finished as he sat down. "But I'll be the fifth second of summer!" Niall squealed.

Calum held in his laughter. "No.. Just no." Luke said serious. "Yeah I shouldn't have said that...." Niall started thinking about a better pun.

"Stop there buddy. No more." Calum patted his shoulder. "Okay fine." Niall pouted.

"GUYS FOOOOOOOOD!" Kristy yelled. "Now who needs to shhh?" Niall argued. "Are you sure he's not 6 years old?" Cal asked as he skipped to the kitchen, carefully because Harper was still in his arms.

They laughed. "She's asleep now, I'll go put her to bed now." Niall smiled and walked upstairs to set his baby girl down. "I'm baaaack!" He said as he came in.

"Niall." Kristy said.

"Yes?"

"Stop."

"Okay I'm sorry. I'm just really happy today." Niall gushed. "Me too uncle Ni!" Chase smiled as Zac and him came in the kitchen.

"Now let's eat!"
__________________________

OKAY IM REALLY HALPY RN! I just listened to CATCH 22, STORY OF ANOTHER US AND 7/27 ALBUM!

ME CRYING! AHSHEISBJQNSJS AHVSVIBEIBS! And UGHHH LAUREN'S VOCALS HAVE KILLED ME!

(Happy late bday Zac Herron! Check this babe out! He's so 😍)

QOTC: Favorite 5sos bromance??

AOTC: We all know the answer to that... 🙈

Byeeee!
Ily! :*