•26•

Calum's P.O.V

Ally was in the back with Chase and Sophie. "My heart hurts mummy!" He cried. "It's okay baby." Ally cooed.

He had some sweat on his forehead and Ally was holding his hand, looking at me worriedly. "We're almost there." I told her. She nodded, still having a worried expression on.

Once we got to the hospital, we quickly got rushed into emergencies. Ally called Mel and Luke to come pick Sophie up, because she didn't want her to loose sleep.

"It's gonna be okay." I kissed her hair as I held her hand as they out Chase on a hospital bed. "My baby boy." She cried. "Family may come in." The nurse told us, with a sympathetic smile.

Ugh. How much I hate sympathy. We went inside where our baby was and watched the doctor take care of him.

He came to us and took his glasses of and put them in his robe's pocket. "Chasen just got an asthma attack. His chest tightened a bit. Did you see anything in him today?" He asked us.

"Oh and I'm Doctor Wren." He shook our hands. "He was a bit off. Sleepy, wheezing and he told me earlier that he felt dizzy. I didn't think it would come to this...." Ally admitted.

"We'll give you guys some treatments and it's okay. He's been treated and everything is okay. You'll just have to give him extra care now." He smiled and walked off.

He left us alone in the room where Chase was resting with some machines attached to him. We sat by his bed and both grabbed his hand. "It's alright buddy. You're alright." I whispered to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you earlier baby." Ally cried and tears rolled slowly down her cheek. I wiped them off with my thumb.

"It's okay Ally. Nobody gave us instructions on how to care for children. We're learning from our mistakes and becoming better parents each day." I reassured her.

She nodded and kissed Chase's hand. We stayed there with him the whole night, cuddling together until the next morning.
-

"Good morning Mrs and Mr Hood." A sweet voice came from the doorway. I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Good morning." My voice was groggily and raspy as I spoke. I got up and slipped on my shoes and walked over to where she was standing.

"Doctor Wren had the medication and everything you'll need for Chasen. He said to go up there when you guys are ready." She smiled. "Thanks.... Sarah." I read her name tag.

She nodded. "And I was trying so hard not to scream but, I love your band and your family is goals." Her cheeks flushed and she looked at the ground.

"Thank you." I laughed. "You can get a picture if you want." I suggested. She quickly nodded and took her phone out. After our small talk, I walked back into the room and sighed.

"What happened? What did she say? Is something bad gonna happen? Is he okay? Or is he gonna need more-"

"Allison calm down. No. Doctor Wren has the medication ready and we can go upstairs whenever." I put my hand on her shoulder. She sighed and bit her nails.

"It's okay babe. Everything will be okay." I calmed her down a little. "No it won't. I'm the worst mum ever." She whispered.

"Listen to me Allison Elizabeth, you are the best mother. You do anything possible to keep both of our babies happy. You have done everything."

"I....."

"Yes you have and don't ducking dare argue with me because we both know I'm right." I smiled, and yes, I meant ducking. Even though he's still sleep, I can't swear.

She nodded, giving me a weak small smile. "There's that smile." I kissed her cheek and smiled. "I'll be back. You stay here. And do you want anything?"

"Maybe a coffee..." She said and took her phone out. "I'll call Luke and see how's Sophie." She said and started calling. I nodded and walked out, going up in the elevator.

Ally's P.O.V

"Luke."

"Hey Ally!"

"How is Sophie? Is she being a bother? Is-"

"She's perfectly fine and it's been really fun with her and Connor. I didn't even know she was here until Mel bought her downstairs. She sleeps a lot."

He laughed.

"Oh okay. I'll pick her up today-"

"Can she stay a little longer?"

He whined.

"Um. I don't know. I'll check with Cal."

"But how's Chase?"

"He's o-okay." My voice cracked.

"No don't cry Ally. It's okay."

"Please no more sympathy."

"This is not!"

"Okay. But tell Mel thanks."

"Yeah I will. And when he wakes up, tell him uncle Luke has something for him."

"No it's okay."

"Too late. I already have it!"

"Okay. Talk to you later."

"Bye."

And with that we hung up.
__________________________

I think I'm gonna end this book soon.

Shout out to JadeRyan3 for being such a sweet heart and reading both my books! Thanks! 😘 Oh and also, Bellathefart

QOTC: A book you're reading right now?? (On Wattpad and other.)

AOTC: On Wattpad I'm reading 'She's The Man' and off I'm reading 'A Work In Progress'.

Byers!
Ily :*