•21•

Authors' P.O.V (Me)

A week passed. The kids didn't even want to see each other. They avoided each other anywhere they had to go together and their parents were tired of it.

"Chasen."

"Mikayla."

"You two are gonna talk eventually."

"You're like siblings, you can't avoid each other."

"We don't care if you don't want to see her, you're gonna today."

"And that's final young lady."

The kids crossed their arms on their chest and stomped to their rooms. "Man, what's up with Chase?" Melanie came in with Connor in her arms.

"Oh you know. He's just acting silly saying he doesn't want to see Mikayla." Ally told her as they sat down at the table. "Why? I thought they were like best friends..?" She said as it came out like a question.

Ally shrugged and put her head down and Mel patted her shoulder. "It's okay. Next week is the wedding and I'm sure they'll talk or something. Maybe Luke can talk to him." She suggested. Luke and Chase have an unexplainable bond together.

"Yeah I guess. Where is he?" Ally asked. "Didn't Calum tell you? They're at the studio right now!" She told her confused friend. "What the duck? No!"

(I did mean duck bc Connor is right there lol.)

"Haha. I get it. I mean. I don't know, maybe he'll tell you later." Mel smiled. "Yeah okay."
--------------------------------------------

WEDDING DAY BIATCHES! A LOOPONNNGGGGG MOMENT AWAITED FINALLY HERE!!!!

Melanie was getting ready and so was Luke. "Man up Luke." Mikey told him as Luke was struggling to put on a tie. His hand was shaking so Mikey did it for him.

"For fucks sake Luke!" Ashton complained. "Oh shut up!" Calum told them. "And don't swear." He added. They both rolled their eyes as Calum helped Luke.

"It's gonna be okay Luke. I promise you, it'll be the best.... Second best day of your life." Calum smiled at his nervous friend. Luke nodded, unable to speak. "Okay buddy." Calum said as he fixed his blazer. (Outfits up top.)

"No move!" Ad pushed Bri and Ally over. "You fix it like this." She said as she tried fixing her crown. "No! It's like this!" Bri said as she tried as well. "Guys! Stop!" Mel yelled. The three of them stopped. Mel put it on herself and rolled her eyes.

"Ummm.... Sorry." The three girls apologized. "It's fine but you didn't have to yell like that. You could've helped each other." Mel laughed. "Meh." Ally and Ad said in unison.

The makeup and hair was already done, all they were waiting for was the limo outside. Melanie wasn't that nervous like Luke but she did have butterflies floating around her stomach.

"Squeals!" The three girls giggled like school girls. Mel wanted to face palm so much but her makeup would get smeared. "I'm gonna kill you three once I get out of this dress." Mel told them as they got inside their ride. (TØP...)

Luke wiped his sweaty hands on his pants. "Ew stop." The boys told him. Luke nodded and bit his lip ring. He had shaved his beard just for this day and tried quiffing his hair a little and wore his black Vans trying to impress Mel.

(LIKE WTF??! PLEASE DONT TELL ME HES GONNA KEEP HIS LIP RING OUT!! IF HE IS IM GONNA BE A WRECK!! 😭😭😭😭)

Luke and Mel shared their vows and then was the after party. "Melanie Hemmings, this is something for you!" Luke smiled cheekily into the microphone as two guys came on the stage.

It didn't take long until Mel started screaming and having a fangirl attack. "OHMIGOD!" She yelled. "Hey!" Josh yelled into the microphone.

"HEEEEELELELEPEPELELPEPEPPEPEPEPEOEPOEPEPEOEOEPEPEP!" Mel yelled. Tyler laughed. "Guys! First we'll start with a slow song and then dance!" Tyler said and Melanie stared in awe.

Two people she had looked up to for such a long time were right in front of her. As she snapped back into reality, she swung her arms around Luke's neck and his hands on her wait as they both swayed together.

The other couples did the same and joined the just married couple on the dance floor. Tyler began singing to 'Truce' and all the couples were swaying.

Then they all left to leave Mel and Luke to have their dance together. Mel rested her head on his shoulder and almost cried but held back those tears. Since she was a little girl, she had always dreamt of this day coming true.

After that, they played various songs, a dream come true for Mel. "Thank you Lukey!" She yelled over the music and smashed her lips into his. "Thank you for coming into my life."
__________________________

Ahahah! I hope you liked it Syd.... I tried lol... :( But it's 1 am and I'm tired so.. Haha. Forget the chapter, the wedding was the part that counts bc it's been a long awaited moment for most of us!

QOTC: Favorite songs atm??

AOTC: The Judge, Holding On To You, Write On Me, Car Radio, Polarize, 7 Years and.... Truce. I play these songs everywhere now!

Dedication to niamh_olivia for making my day today! Thanks so much!
Ily :*