•4•

Ally's P.O.V

Today we were at the airport and we were all spilling tears. Melanie and Luke didn't want to let go and it just made me cry more seeing the couple. "Flight 228." The airways called out and Mel gave Luke on last kiss and all of us a hug as she got her stuff left.

She stopped and have Luke one last hug and a kiss and then her flight flew away. Luke was on his knees with his face buried in his hands. "It's okay Luke c'mon." I tried getting him up as I wiped my tears on my sleeve.

"I can't." His voice cracked. "I know Luke. I know how you feel. But Melanie would like you to be strong." I told him. I honestly felt his pain. He nodded and stood up and looked at me. His blood shot eyes looked at me.

"Thank you Ally. You're right." He said and gave me a hug. "It's fine and if your want to stay with me and Chase for a while it's okay." I told him. He smiled weakly and nodded.

He picked Chase up he looked confused. "Wuncle Leuk, what's wrong?" Chase asked as he looked at Luke with that sparkle in his eyes. "Nothing Chase." Luke smiled. "Okay." Chase smiled showing off his dimples.

"I want some ice cweam mwummy!" Chase begged. "Not now Chase-"
"Daddy I want swome too!" Mikayla joined. "Me thwee!" Nicola joined. Calum, Ashton, Mikey and Luke laughed. "Fine little ones. Come on!" Ashton said with enthusiasm.

Me, Bri and Ad sighed and followed the guys and the kids. Chase and the girls were holding hands,  jumping around. Calum laughed as he swung his arm around me. "Cwarry me!" I begged like Chase. He laughed and put me up and his shoulders. My arms around his neck and my head rested on his.

I made a little tiny braid with his hair. (His hair grew back) "Why did you shave your head Calvin?" I asked out of the blue. He shrugged and laughed.

"Maybe I could shave-"

"No." He said seriously. "The half of my head." I finished. "No." He said again.

"Maybe dye my hair-"

"No."

"My tips?"

"No."

"You're not my daddy!" I pouted.

"I actually am." He winked.

I blushed and laughed. "Right." I said.

"No but um I actually want a tattoo." I told him. He frowned but nodded. "Omg I love you Cal!" I gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I know. I'm awesome." He said in a girly voice. They all turned around and looked at us.

Me and Calum blushed and they laughed. Luke was still sad but he let out a smile. It was depressing seeing Luke like this but family is family, right?
--------------------------------------------

"Zwoe!" Chase squealed. Zoe had surprised Face Timed me. "Hey Chase." Zoe laughed. "Chase?!" 4 year old Anna came in front of the camera. "Hi Anna!" Chase giggled. "Hi Chase!" She said.

"When are you gonna visit?" Anna asked. "I don't know. When mwummy?" He asked me. "Hmmm. I think someone bought us tickets to go to the U.K in 2 weeks." I smiled.

"No way!" Zoe, Anna and Chase did at the same time. "And that someone was meeeeeee!" Calum came in singing. Even when he wasn't trying to sing  perfectly he always made it sound beautiful. I smiled.

"Wuncle Caylum!" Chase squealed as he gave him a tight hug. "Uncle?" Zoe asked. "Mommy, I thought you said Calum was Chase's dad." Anna said confused. "Hey Chase why don't you go play with uncle Luke?" I asked. He nodded and ran off.

"Hey Anna, baby go play with Nala." Zoe told her and Anna giggled and ran somewhere. "It's hard to explain." I sighed. She nodded. "I'm listening." She said and I found Calum leaning on the doorframe.

He gave me a weak smile and went in the kitchen. "So the guys were off on their Sounds Live Feels Live tour and then they had another tour right after that. Calum wasn't here for 2 years of Chase's life and he forgot about him." I sighed.

She nodded sadly. "And he doesn't believe me that Calum is his dad and he doesn't like Calum going that close to me." I told her. "Aww. Baby Chase doesn't want his mummy to get hurt." She said.

"He won't hurt me and I've tried explaining but he won't listen." I told her. "Give him time. Maybe all of us can help him. Also, when are you arriving?" She asked. "Like November 10." I told her. She smiled. "And staying for a week." I added. She nodded and wrote something down.

"Okay thanks. Did you know Troye is visiting family right now an he told me he's coming over to yours." She smiled. "Really?" I asked and she nodded. "And he's coming  the same day you're coming." She laughed. "Yay!" I said laughing.

After a while of talking we hung up and I sighed and laughed. We had a funny conversation like always. I got excited that I was gonna visit my friends. I was mostly excited to see Connor, Kai and Hunter. They adopted a baby boy that's 4 years old right now.

(Lol Hunter Urie👌)

"Mwummy! I'm so excited to see Zwoe and Anna!" Chase squealed and I laughed and picked him up. "Yes Chase. I am too." I told him as we rubbed our noses together.

I heard a guitar and followed it to Melanie's room. The door was cracked a little and I saw Luke sitting on her bed with her guitar playing 'Long Way Home' . I smiled and me and Chase sat by the door listening.

"Take me back to the middle of nowhere,
Back to the place only you and I share.
Remember all the memories,
The fireflies and make believes.

Kicking back at the old school yard,
Singing songs on our guitars.
This is our reality,
Crazy, stupid, you and me."

"Babe, what are you doing-"

"Shh!" I sat him down with us and Chase on his lap.

"We know this is the way it's supposed to be.
So we're taking the long way home,
'Cause I don't wanna be wasting my time alone.

I wanna get lost and drive forever,
We'll be talking about nothing, yeah wherever babe.

So we're taking the long way home,
Tonight
We're taking the long way home."

We heard him sigh and quickly got up. "I think he heard us." Chase whispered. "Shh!" I told him but it was too late. "Um what were you doing?" Luke asked as he came out, his cheeks stained with tears.

He wiped them away with his sleeve and me and Calum looked at each other. Calum gave him a hug. "Cake." I smiled. "Mwummy, what flavor is the cake. I don't see it." Chase told me. I laughed. "So if you put Calum and Luke together you get Cake." I tired explaining.

"And if you put mwummy and Wuncle Caylum you get mwuayahmdysn." He tried but random letters came out. I laughed. "It's Cally, Chase." Luke smiled at Chase. "Oh. Who's Cally?" He asked tilting his head.
___________________________

So I decided to agree with sydneyxhemmings and keep my question thing,

QOTC: Favorite cake flavor?

AOTC: Calum and Luke.... No but srsly, plain chocolate

This chapter is dedicated to 5sos_are_hot_ ❤️❤️❤️
-Ily :*