•9•

Luke's P.O.V

Today Melanie is finally coming home! I got in my red flannel, quiffed my hair (just for her) my black skinny jeans and got in Ally's car... 'Cause I don't have one...

I drove to the airport and waited for a while until I saw the face I most needed to kiss and see. We quickly saw each other and ran toward each other. "Lukey!" She squealed. "I missed you so much babe!" My voice cracked. "No don't cry Luke. I'm here. I missed you soooo much and let's go get my hair dyed!" She squealed.

"Oh yeah." I laughed. I put her luggage in the car and then we drove to the place Mikey dyes his hair. "You said blue right?" I asked her and she squealed nodding. "C'mon then!" I dragged her in.

"Someone is more excited than me." She giggled. "Psht. Me? What?" I said looking to the right. She giggled and kissed my cheek. "I love you Lukey." She smiled. I knew today would be a special day....

I took a deep breath and we walked inside. "Luke! My man! Melanie! So great to see you here!" Nick smiled as he saw us. "Hey Nick!" Melanie smiled and I waved. "My girlfriend here, wants to dye her hair blue." I told him.

"Awesome! I love girls like this! C'mon!" He smiled and lead her to a place. He winked at me and I nodded. "I'll be back." I smiled and heard outside. We had everything planned out, I was ready....
--------------------------------------------

"You look amazing!" I said in shock, how she pulled the color off so well. "I know I do." She said flipping her hair. Nick laughed and waved us off. "Bye Nick!" We both said and he winked at me. I nodded.
---------------------------------------------

"Lucas Robert Hemmings, if you don't tell me where we are going, I'll tell Liz to read your winky face texts." Melanie threatened me, my hand over her eyes. "No! And it's nothing bad. I promise." I smiled. "Okay." She said suspicious.

"Okay here." I told her as I handed her an envelope. She opened it and her face lit up. "No way! Oh my goid Lukey! Thanks so much!" She squealed as she gave me a long kiss. It was two tickets for the All Time Low concert today, front row.
---------------------------------------------

I had everything planned out with the help from the guys. All night we were singing along to all the songs, swaying together and fangirling.

Until.... The moment had come. "Guys! We have a very special couple in the crowd. Where are Luke and Melanie?" Alex smiled as he said into the microphone.

"WHATTHFUCK! OHMYGODTHISISTHEBESTTHINGEVER!" Melanie's voice cracked. She couldn't talk right anymore. I laughed as the guys pulled her up stage and so did I.

The crowd went wild when we got upstage. "Luke here, is gonna sing a song for Melanie and then something special." Alex smiled and put the mic in front of me. I smiled and began strumming the chords of 'Beside You'.

"Within a minute I was all packed up,
I got a ticket to another world.
I don't wanna go, I don't wanna go.

The silent words are hard to speak,
When your thoughts are all I see.
"Don't ever leave." She said to me.

When we both fall asleep,
Underneath the same sky.
To the beat of our hearts at the same time,
So close but so far away
Can you hear it?

She sleeps alone,
My heart what's to come home,
I wish I was, I wish I was,
Beside you.

She lies awake,
I'm trying to find the weird a to say.
I wish I was, I wish I was,
Beside you.

Another day and I'm somewhere new,
I made a promise that I'll come home soon,
Bring me back, bring me back to you.

When we both wake up,
Underneath the same sun.
Time stops, I wish rant I could rewind,
So close but so far away.

She sleeps alone,
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was,
Beside you

She lies awake,
I'm trying to find the words to say,
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you.

There are pieces of us both,
Under every city light.
And they're shining as we fade into the night.

She sleeps alone,
My heart ways to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was

She sleeps alone,
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you.

She lies awake,
I'm trying to find the words to say,
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you.

She lies awake,
Beside you
I wish I was, I wish I was."

Melanie had tears in her eyes as the crowd cheered loudly. "Luke-"
"I'm not done yet." I smiled as the crowd gasped when I got down on one knee. "Luke!" Melanie said as tears were flowing down her face.

"Melanie Rose, I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you. You make me happy. I know I wanna spend my life with you, so today, here, in front of my idols, supporters and you, will you marry me?" I asked as I opened the blue box, revealing a shiny diamond ring.

"Yes Luke! Yes!" She smiled and the crowd awed as she jumped in my arms. "I love you. Thai was the best day ever!" She whispered in my ear. "That was scary." I laughed. "Give it up for them!" The crowd roared and we got off stage, had the meet and greet and then drove back home to find them already back.
___________________________

Heya guys! I'm updating twice today bc why not...... This was the second one! Yay! sydneyxhemmings I think you'll like this chapter.... Lol!

QOTC: First 5sos song?

AOTC: Amnesia, then SLSP and then Don't Stop....

I dedicate Thai chapter to ummm NeptuneStar
Ily :*