•17•

Bri's P.O.V

I giggled as I saw Mikey sleeping on the couch with Laura in his arms and his music in his ears. I couldn't help it and took a picture because he looked so cute.

"Am I the only one I know?" You could hear his music blasting. I giggled and left my babies alone and quickly got on YouTube to see what was up.

You should let Mikayla and Mikey take over your channel more often or a collab bc it was amazing!

Were almost all the comments on my last video. I watched it last night and it was pretty good. Mikey was letting Mickey win all the time and then pretend to be mad at her.

It was pretty good and I enjoyed it and so did my viewers. "Mummy." Mikayla came in rubbing her eyes with her blanket in her hand. "What happened baby?" I asked as I picked her up. "I can't sleep. Why are you up so early?" She asked me.

It was 6 am and I was editing. "Oh you know, just have to edit." I told her smiling. "Can you come sleep with me?" She asked as her brown eyes had a twinkle I just couldn't say no to.

"Okay. C'mon." I told her as we both went upstairs and cuddled together.

Mikey's P.O.V

Bri was out with Mikayla and I was alone with Laura and she was crying loudly. "Uh... This? No. That then. No! How do you do this?" I asked frustrated as Laura only cried louder.

"Luke! How do you make a baby be quiet?" I yelled into the phone. "I don't know! I've only been a father for 1 week! You've been a father for 4 years!" He told me.

"But Bri always does everything!" I told him. "Call Ally. You woke me up." He growled and hung up. I quickly dialed Ally's number. "Ally?" I asked. "Michael, why are you calling me at 8 am?" She asked, the hint of tiredness in her voice.

"It's just um Laura won't be quiet and I don't know what to do." I told her still stressing out. "I'll be right there okay." She told me and hung up. I sighed in relief but Laura was still crying.

"Ummmmmm..... Oh." I sat her on my lap and started rocking her. Her cries were getting quieter and soon she stopped. She looked at me with her brown eyes and smiled. Her small hand wrapped around my finger. I smiled as her hand moved to my cheek.

She poked my cheek making me giggle. "I was supposed to be punk rock." I told her and she giggled too. She started slapping my cheeks softly with her tiny hands, giggling uncontrollably.

There was a knock. I still had Laura in my arms when I went to the door. "I guess you don't need my help anymore then." Ally laughed. "NoPe." I popped the 'P' out.

She smiled. "Let me make you a coffee. I'm sorry for waking you up this early. I just didn't know what to do." I told her as I felt embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed. You should've seen Calum. He was a mess." She laughed.

"Really?" I asked as I gave her her mug and Laura was on her lap. "Yeah. It was terrible." She sighed laughing.

*FlashBack*

"How do you put this... Lid.... On!" Calum yelled frustrated as he could hear Chase crying loudly from the living room. "I'm coming buddy! But Cal- Pal can't do everything at the same time." Calum said as he dialed Ally's number.

"Babe, how do you put the lid on of his bottle?" He asked. "Really Calum?" She asked. "Um.... Yeah...." He said shyly. "Oh god. I'll be right there."
"No! I mean, I can do it. I'll prove it!" Cal hung up on her. He figured how to put the lid on and took the milk to his crying baby.

He tried putting the bottle in his mouth but Chase wouldn't budge. "Chase c'mon!" Calum threw his arms up. "Mo." Chase shook his head. "Okay then. Maybe your food." Calum got the spoon.

"Open up! The airplane is coming!" Calum cooed but Chase turned away. "It's good... Swee?" Calum told Chase as he put the carrot flavored baby food in his mouth. He quickly ran to the sink and spit it all out and chugged a water bottle.

"Yeah. It's not good." He said as Chase started giggling and pounding his little fists on his baby seat. "Let's just watch Frozen." Calum said and he took Chase out of his seat and they sat on the couch and Anna started singing.
*Flashback Ended*

"Wow." I said as I started laughing uncontrollably. "I know right! Sometimes he's more embarrassing than Luke!" She said as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"And that's saying something." She added as I laughed really loud.
__________________________

Here's a second update because I can't fall asleep and here it is! Kk bye!

AOTC: What is your lock screen rn??

AOTC: Ashton

I dedicate this chapter to Bands_Singer_Forever We're close friends now!
Ily! :*