•22•

My P.O.V

"Bye guys!" Melanie and Luke called out. The others waved as they got in Luke's car. "Welp...." Bri laughed.

"Oh yeah! Hey guys, can you take care of Mikayla and Laura, me and Bri are going on a date night." Mikey blushed as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah that's fine. Have fun okay?" Ally smiled. "And we might not be coming home so we packed some stuff. We're sorry... Like really." Bri apologized.

"It's totally fine!" Calum and Ally said at the same time. "Plus, it'll be fun. Right Chase?" Ally nudged the four year old.

He looked pissed as he hid behind Calum's leg. "Chasen." Calum said sternly. "Okay." He mumbled. Mikayla looked away an Ally picked Laura up. "Bye bb. Be good for auntie Ally and uncle Calum."

"Yes mummy."

Bri and Mikey kissed her forehead and got in their car. Calum carried their stuff into their apartment (soon gonna get a house...) and put it down at the table.

"We ain't got no rules! So be free kids!" Calum squealed and Ally stepped on his foot. Calum winced. "I mean.... Don't run." Ally laughed and went into the living room to try and quiet down Laura.

"Guys go play!" Calum tried encouraging Mikayla and Chase. Chase shook his head. "I'm not letting you out of Chase's room until you guys make up. Sorry guys." Calum carefully carried both kids up to Chase's room.

"Stoppppp!" Chase tried pulling on his hair but he wouldn't put them down. "I wanna see you guys be friends again. What happened to you guys. Can you tell me?" Calum asked as they all sat on Chase's bed. Mikayla who was on Calum's lap, sniffled.

"It was my fault." She admitted. Calum raised an eyebrow and looked at Chase. "So this girl told me that if you hold hands with a boy more than 5 seconds... You'll get pregnant and die." Mikayla whimpered.

Calum held in his laughter and put a serious face on. "Who was that?" He asked. "Lily." The kids said in unison. "Kids, that's not true. Boys and girls are supposed to get along and be friends." Calum told them both. They looked at each other and smiled. "I'm sorry Chase." Mikayla apologized. "I forgive you Mickey." Chase told her.

"Hug!" Calum pulled both of them into a hug. They giggled and hugged him tightly. "Now go play." Calum smiled. The kids nodded and jumped off the bed and went to Chase's toy box and started playing. Calum was scrolling down his Twitter when suddenly he saw something.

It was a tweet from Nia.

(BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST HER OR HER BAND! THEY'RE ACTUALLY PRETTY GREAT! JUST DON'T LISTEN TO THEM MUCH AND DON'T REALLY KNOW THEM. I APOLOGIZE!)

(Lmao. Future me likes them so but Cake is better than Nalum whatev.)

@NiaLovelis: Announcement guys! Me and Calum are in fact dating. I don't want anymore rumors spreading around. Hope you understand. :) ❤️

Fans were going crazy!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

HE HAS A FAMILY!

CHASE, ALLY, AND SOPHIE!

WHAT YOU TALKING 'BOUT?!

BITCH WHERE?!

Some made him laugh but others were serious.

He decided to reply.

@Calum5SOS: Hey @NiaLovelis, what are you talking about? We're just friends. And thank you to all the fans lol ?? 😂💗