•13•

Ally's P.O.V

Me and Ad were at a baby store. We had a basket and inside there was a teddy bear, a pacifer, a binkie and a baby bottle. "I can already see Chase squealing." Ad smiled brightly. "Yes, I hope so........" I mumbled. "Why?" She asked concerned. "Most kids don't like the idea of having another sibling and not being the only child anymore......" I trailed off. "We both know Chase isn't like that," She smiled. "Plus, he wanted a sibling." She added.

I nodded and we went to checkout. We paid for it all and went back home.
--------------------------------------------

"What is it mummy? Is it my birthday again?" Chase asked squealing. "No. Open it." We were all around him. "Okay?" He asked and took the top off.

"Why do I need these baby things? I'm a big boy." He said confused. Everyone's face lit up. "Congrats!" They all smiled. "Why?" Chase asked, still confused.

"Mummy is having another baby." Calum smiled. "Really?!" Chase dropped the top and stared at both of us. We both nodded smiling. He ran to me and hugged my leg.

"Yay!" He squealed. Adalyn came in with another box and gave it to Luke. "What? Is it MY birthday?" He asked. We all laughed. He opened the box and found Mel's pregnancy test, a small note and a pacifier.

His eyes widened and he looked at Mel, who had tears in her eyes. They quickly hugged and had a heart melting moment together. Luke squealed louder than Chase. "Uncle Leuk!" Chase covered his ears.

"Oh uh.... Sorry...." He said scratching the back of his neck. We all laughed and some strong arms wrapped around my waist. He kissed my hair and rested his head on my head. I giggled as he started swaying. Chase smiled at both of us showing off his dimples.

Calum let go of me and I picked Chase up. "My wish came true mummy!" He squealed as he gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Really?" I asked him. "Yes!" He smiled as he placed his little hands on my cheeks. He started poking my dimples.

"Stop!" I giggled. He giggled too and stopped. "Daddy! Come here!" Chase told Calum. He walked over to us and smiled. "Why don't you have holes in your face?" Chase asked confused.

We all bursted out laughing. "What?" Chase asked. "They're called dimples Chase." Nicola and Mikayla giggled. "Ohhh!" He said as he buried his face in my neck to hide.

I giggled and went up to my room. "I just wanna watch Mickey Mouse with Mikyla mummy." Chase told me as he blushed lightly. I smiled. "Ooh. You like Mikalyla." I nudged him. "No I don't!" He said quickly.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Maybe...."

I looked at him wide eyed. He quickly ran out my room to his. "Come back Chase!" I said as I got up and went to his room, I didn't see him. "Chase?" I asked.

He wasn't under the covers or under his bed.... I heard a small cough come out of the toy box. I smirked and opened the lid, to find Chase hiding in between all of his stuffed animals.

"Why are you hiding baby?" I asked him. "Because...." He said quietly and I sat on his bed. He crawled on to my lap. "I don't want her to know...."

"I won't tell her or nobody Chase. I promise." I said as his tiny pinkie wrapped around mine. "You promise?"

"I promise."
-------------------------------------------

"He told you?" Calum asked as he fixed his hair. I spit out my toothpaste and put it in its place. "Yes he did! And why the fuck are you fixing your hair? We're about to go to sleep!" I told him giggling.

"Can't I look hot going to sleep too?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes and we went back into my room. "Well, what are we gonna do?" He asked me as he got inside my bed.

"There really isn't nothing to do about about it." I told him doing the same. "They're 4." I told him. "Yeah, so?" He asked me smiling as he turned to face me. I smiled and bopped his nose. "Maybe wait until they're 16." I told him. "What the fuck! No!" Calum told me.

"Why not?" I asked. "We started dating at-"

"WE. Not THEM." I cut him off. "Yeah. Exactly. I'm saying 13." He smiled as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, smiling.

I smiled back. "Are we gonna argue over this?" I asked him. "No. Not really. But we can if you want us to." He told me grinning.

"I wish you could see your face right now, you're grinning like a fool." I told him giggling. "No! No song references!" He said dramatically as he pulled the covers. "Is it A Little Too Much?" I asked as I pulled them to my side.

"Stop!" He said pulling it to his side. "We Can't Stop." I laughed as I pulled it more to my side. "Who's we?" He asked laughing as he pulled it. "If I Don't Know, I'm gonna let go." I smirked as I let go and he fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Ouch! How could you!" He whined from the floor. I started laughing loudly. The door opened and Chase came in rubbing his eyes. "I can't sleep mummy. People keep singing songs and it's terrible." He told me as he climbed on the bed and cuddled into me.

"Okay. I see Chase. I see you stealing my girl. Okay fine. I'll have Pooh then." Calum said as he went to Chase's room and came back with Pooh bear. "No!" Chase squirmed out of my arms. "Calum." I told him.

"But he stole you away. Revenge is sweet." Calum smirked. "Okay. Have mummy." Chase gave up. Calum smiled and cuddled into me like Chase did a while ago. "Wow." I told him as I put my hand in his hair.

Chase crawled between us and fell asleep there. Calum moved a little bit away to make space for him and wrapped his arms around both of us.
__________________________

I have writers block and can't even update anymore.....
Forget about that and QOTC!
I wrote this chapter whilst listening to the whole Midnight Memories album.... Agghhhhh! :(

QOTC: Favorite part in this chapter??

AOTC: None... It was terrible..

This chapter is dedicated to 5SoSMakeMeThirsty
Ily :*