•27•

Hi guys! I missed you! 😔

Melanie's P.O.V

"So how are they?" I asked as I came downstairs. He sighed and looked at me. "Ally is a wreck."

My face fell and I sat down next to him. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my hair.

"But she'll be alright. Ally is a strong girl." He smiled and I nodded. "Yeah I guess..."

Ally's P.O.V

I sat back down where Chase was and held his hand. "You're gonna get out today buddy. Okay?"

He suddenly opened his eyes. "Good morning mummy." He smile at me. "Good morning sweetie." I smiled widely. "Where are we?" He asked, wanting to sit up.

"We're.... At the hospital." I told him. "What happened? Where's daddy?" He asked. "He's okay. And now you're okay." I told him. "But what happened?" He asked.

"It's okay Chase." I told him. He nodded and rested his head back down. "Can I use your phone?" He asked. I laughed and handed him the pink cased phone.
-

"Let's get out of here now." Cal came in. "Oh. You're awake now! Great. Now let's go." He grabbed his jacket and charger and helped Chase get out if bed.

He got him in his arms and carried him out. I followed after him and we signed out at the front desk and got in Calum's car.

"Do you wanna sleep more bud?" Cal asked as he put him in his car seat. He yawned and nodded.

He rested his head an quickly fell asleep. Once he did, Calum sighed.

"He has asthma. And there might be a problem with his lungs..." He told me. "W-what?" I asked, still not comprehending what he was saying.

"That's what the doctor told me and.... I really don't want to believe it." He told me, his voice growing quieter. I sighed and grabbed his hand.

"It's gonna be okay." I told him, rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand. "Y-yeah." He said shakily. "But.... Let's talk about.... This weekend." I tried.

"What about it?" I asked. "Oh you know.... Weekend at my house, that Music Festival you wanted to go to, cuddles and movies and.... Meeting my mum." I told him giggling.

"But I already met Liz..." He told me, really confused. "I mean Katy," I rolled my eyes. "You ruined the beautiful moment." I told him.

"Oh." He caught up and laughed. "WAIT. YOU GOT US TICKETS?!" He whispered/ yelled. "Um... DUH!" I told him. "No way! Are you kidding?!" He asked me.

"I don't think so. But after all you've done for me, I wanted to take you to both of those things. Plus, you should be thanking Katy. I tweeted her about a week ago telling her we were going to the concert..." I paused.

"GO ON!" He squealed but coughed. "I mean.... Yeah." He said.

"She said she really wanted to meet us. Especially you because you were obsessed with her and clearly still are." I laughed.

He scoffed. "No I'm not." He rolled his eyes. "I can just go with Kristy or Luke if you want." I told him.

"NO! Um... I mean no because she said she wanted to meet me and you can't disappoint her. Right?" He said. I laughed again and rolled my eyes.

"Can't wait to see your reaction when you see her." I told him. "I hate that I love you so much." He sighed. "I have that effect on people." I told him proudly.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.
_________________________

I am now making my chapter 500-600 words bc I'm so out I ideas an I want to update more.

QOTC: First concert??

AOTC: Never been to an 'actual' concert before.... 😓

Ily! :*