•19•

Guys, I'm not okay either. THE FEEEEELLLSSSSS!

Ally's P.O.V

We were at the store, buying school supplies for Chase because my baby boy was going to school in a week. Time passes by so fast. "I don't understand why." Chase huffed as we walked inside. "It's for school baby." I tired convincing him.

"But I don't wanna go to school." He told us both. Calum looked over at me with a sad glance as Chase walked ahead of us. "I'm sure he'll love it once he actually goes." I told him and he shrugged. He's been so quiet today and almost all this week.

Wasn't talking and not really paying any attention to me. I mean like in a loving way. I feel like he's...... Drifting away again. Sophie was still in my arms quietly and peacefully sleeping. "Is there something wrong Cal?" I finally asked him.

"No." He said simply and walked somewhere with Chase. He seemed  really sad. I tried all day to make him feel better but nothing. Not even cuddling helped. "Please Ally, leave me alone." He sighed as I tried cuddling with him.

"Okay fine. I tried to help you and bloody hell! All you do is push me back. Fine okay, be like that. I'm tired of your shit Calum." I said and then Chase gasped. "Mummy! Don't say those words to daddy!" He said as his voice cracked. He looked hurt and so did Calum.

"I'll be back later." I mumbled and slammed the door on my way out as I walked out. I just needed some time to think. I just got pissed for no reason and walked out. I didn't have no where to go but mums house so I did. When I knocked, Joy opened the door. Her eyes were all puffy and she held a tissue in her hands.

"Um... Hey Joy." I smiled. "Oh Ally. Hi. Is anyone- No." She said as she looked outside. "No it's just me." I told her. (Myself and I...)

I walked inside to see mum sitting at the table with a sad expression. "Hey mum." I said softly as I walked over to her. "Ally. Hi." She smiled weakly. "Where are Calum, Chase and Sophie?" They both asked me. "At home." I told them as I sat down. "Is everything alright?" They asked me and Joy joined us both at the table.

I didn't want to put anything else on her so I lied... Halfly. "No we're totally fine. Everything is great, I'm just visiting." I smiled... A fake smile. But they didn't seem to notice. "Oh. I just thought Calum was being someone he's not and causing problems between you guys. We just heard some sad news from our family." She said as she cried more.

Explains everything. "What everything?" They both asked. "Did I? Yeah.... Oh nothing. Calum is just sad, I guess but it's all fine." I told them. We talked a little more, Joy telling me some suggestions to try and make Calum smile and I nodded to everything, really wanting to make him smile.

"Bye guys. Next time I'll bring the three." I smiled and walked out. "And it's raining. Great." I said as I felt ran drops. I walked back inside. "Do you mind if I stay here?" I asked. They laughed and mum lead me up to my old room. Just a little cleaner, no difference.

It was not that late but I was tired and I got inside my bed and snuggled into my blankets.

Calum's P.O.V

Ally hasn't come home yet and I feel like crying. I shouldn't have done that. "Daddy, where's mummy?" Chase asked. "I don't know." I sighed. "Is she ever coming home?" He asked me. "I don't know." I repeated. He nodded and his eyes were glossy.

"But I gotta go find her." I told him as I grabbed my coat and my keys. "I'm calling Candy okay?" I asked him and he nodded. Candy is his babysitter that lives next door. "I'll be there." She said and soon there was a knock at the door.

Her pixie natural blonde hair was dyed a nice light pink like Mike's. I swear they could be siblings. "Take your time. And don't worry about paying me." She told me sweetly. "You're honestly the best and I am paying you when if get back." I told her and she shook here head smiling. I walked out of the building with the rain pouring down.

I quickly thought of where she could be. I went to almost every place she liked but no where to be seen. Then it hit me. "Liz's house!" I said aloud in the car by myself. It took me half an hour to reach her house and I pulled in the driveway and desperately knocked on the door. "Calum?" Liz opened the door.

"Please tell me Ally is here." I quickly said. "Come in! You're soaking wet!" She told me. I was very cold and shaking but ignored the feeling. "Is she here?" I asked. "Yep. She's up at her room." She said simply. "Did she tell you anything? Is she mad at me? Is everything alright? Did I do something wrong? Was it-"

"Calum. You did nothing wrong. It was raining and I couldn't let her go like that." She told me. "Oh." I said, feeling stupid. "May I?" I asked and she nodded. I quickly went upstairs and found Ally just sleeping. I kneeled next to her bed and tucked down hair behind her ear.

"Calum?" She woke up and sat up quickly. "I'm sorry baby. Forgive me. I'm just a moody bitch and I didn't mean anything I said. Please don't leave me. I love you." I told her as a tear rolled down my cheek. "Why would I leave you? I love you so much and it's okay." She said as she made space for me so I could sit on the bed.

She hugged me tightly, I instantly hugged back. "I'll never leave you Cal-Pal. I guess I just didn't know what you are going through." She told me genuinely.
__________________________

Hey guys! How are you guys??? I don't knew where this story is going so if you have suggestions or ideas, PM me... Lmao

QOTC: Can we get this book to 2k reads??

AOTC: If we can, I MIGHT publish a 5sos story bc I'm super bored. :*

Dedication is to AlphaLee17
Ily :*

If you want a dedication (doesn't matter if you already had one) comment below!