•7•

Ally's P.O.V

Chase, Luke and Calum were sleeping and me and Troye were drinking coffee together. I sighed and began my rambling. "Basically, you know Calum. He has a job and has to go on tour. So right after SLFL, he had to go to another. Chase was 2 and somehow he forgot about his own father. We tried explaining that he's his dad, but he doesn't listen." I sighed.

"Maybe he'll understand when he turns 4." Troye suggested taking a long sip of coffee. "Yeah maybe." I sighed. "I'll try and help. But I'm not really good with kids." He laughed. We laughed and heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Mwummy, Wuncle Leuk took all the bwanket." Chase rubbed his eyes. Troye laughed and picked him up. "Why don't you sleep with me Chase?" Troye asked and Chase nodded falling asleep on his shoulder.

"Anything you and Calum do, please keep quiet and use protection." Troye laughed and headed upstairs. I rolled my eyes and followed them to my room. Chase and Troye were in Chase's room and Luke was supposed to be sharing Melanie's room with Troye so Troye could be in my room but envious Luke.

So that meant me and Calum in my room. I walked in my room to see Calum shirtless with a towel wrapped around his lower body. The water dripping from his chest and his hair wet. My face flushed and Calum noticed.

He laughed and smirked. He dried his hair with the towel on his neck and I looked away. I went to my drawers and found my stuff and went in the shower. "Summer time sadness!" I sang but remembered they were all sleeping.

I came out with a see through white t-shirt and some grey shorts. I walked back out to see Calum watching T.V. I loathed and sat next to him. "What the actual fuck are you watching?" I asked as I watched the T.V. "The news." He answered simply.

"Calum Hood watching the news?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Ya. Why?" He asked. "Where is Calum?!" I asked. He laughed. "I was bored and I waiting for you." He smirked. I smiled and looked at him. "And what were you waiting for?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said as he pulled me into a kiss. Soon turned into a make out session, which soon turned into me on top of him. "Yeah we should stop." I said as he traced circles on my thighs with his finger. "Why?" He whined.

I giggled and pecked his lips. He grabbed me by the waist and sat up, my legs wrapped around his waist. "Okay let's stop Cal." I giggled. "But your lace bra is tempting me!" He whined. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"You perv." I told him grinning. "Me? What? No." He said dramatically. I giggled and he smiled. "What if I told you I want another mini us?" He asked smiling. I looked at him shocked. "What about when Chase turns 4?" I asked smiling.

"But another one? Isn't one enough?" I asked laughing. "Never." He laughed. I pinched the bridge of my nose and hid my laughter. "No really. I told you, I wanna have a family with you Ally." He smiled. I giggled and buried my face in his chest and fell asleep.
---------------------------------------------

(Can we skip to when they are leaving to the U.K? Sorry!)

We had everything packed and we were ready to leave. Chase was super excited and hardly could contain his excitement. Troye was laughing. "Calm down Chase." Troye ruffled his hair. "I can't!" He squealed.

"Flight 114." The airways called. Me, Calum, Chase and Troye boarded the flight. We were all getting on but Chase refused. "No. I don't want to go in there anymore." He cried. "Why not baby?" I asked. "I'm s-scared." He cried.

"Chase. Everything is gonna be okay. C'mon, I won't leave you. I'll be here." Calum calmed him down. Chase nodded and took his hand and they walked on, his eyes closed tight.

I smiled and so did Troye. "He's really good with kids." He smiled. "Yep. That's the guy I married." I smiled proudly. He laughed and nodded. Calum sat next to Chase as he held tight onto his hand.

Calum's P.O.V

"Wuncle Caylum!" Chase cried softly. "It's gonna be okay Chase." I told him as he held tightly to my hand. His eyes were closed tightly. "We're already in the air Chase." I smiled. He opened one eye and then the other and looked out the window.

"Oh my god! Look!" He squealed excitedly. I laughed and nodded. "It's what I do for a job Chase. I fly across the world." I said and his eyes widened. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah. It's really fun." I smiled. "I wanna go with you!" He begged.

"Maybe if mummy let's you." I told him smiling. "I bet she would." He smiled kicking his legs up an down. I laughed and nodded. I took out my laptop and logged in and put on a movie for both of us. We watched together for a while and then he fell asleep.

I smiled and turned it off and put it back in my bag and took my phone out.

Shorty❤️: Calum, don't let Chase fall asleep

Me: Why?

Shorty❤️: He gets really moody when he wakes up...

Me: Ooops....

Shorty❤️: He fell asleep, didn't he?

Me: Um..... Maybe?

Shorty❤️: CALUM THOMAS HOOD! You're dealing with him not me

Me: Okay

Me: How bad can he be?
---------------------------------------------

"Mwummy!!" Chase whined. "I said no." She said sternly. He huffed and crossed his arms around his chest. I picked him up and he whined. "Mwummy is mean." He told me.

I laughed and nodded. He giggled and Troye laughed as well. Ally rolled her eyes and sighed. We picked our luggage up and then looked for Zoe, Anna and Alfie who were picking us up.

"Right twere!" Chase pointed to some people in the crowd. "Ally!" Zoe ran to Ally. "Chase!" Anna squealed. "Anna!" Chase squealed.
___________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for this update!
I was murdered today. 5sos_are_hot_ killed me with all her updates!

QOTC: Favorite YouTuber?

AOTC: Dan, Zoe, Alfie, Troye, Phil, Markaplier, Issa, Tyler, Connor and much more!

This chapter is dedicated to Keepcalmimash16
-ily:*