•5•

Ashton's P.O.V

"It's an Ashlyn day babeee!" I squealed as I wrapped my arms around Ad who was on her phone. "Did you call me daddy?" Nicola came in. I laughed. "It's a family day today baby girl." I said as I picked her up. She squealed and giggled. "Mummy!" She squealed.

Ad looked up and smiled. "Yay!" She smiled as Nicola kissed my cheek. "What do you wanna do Nicky?" I asked her. "Hmm." She tapped her chin thinking. I laughed a bit and her face lit up.

"Maybe we could go watch a movie and then to that bouncy castle and then coffee for you and mummy." She smiled. Ad squealed and I smiled. "Can we bring Mikayla?" Nicola asked, her eyes twinkling. I couldn't say no. I smiled and nodded.

"Yay!" She smiled showing off her dimples. We got in my car and drove to Bri's house. "Mikayla!" Nicola squealed when we got there.

"Ashlyn!" Mikayla squealed and they hugged. "My mummy and daddy said you and Uncle Mikey and Aunty Bri can come with me to the queens castle!" She said and Mikayla's jaw dropped.

"The queens castle?!" She said and Nicola nodded. "Daddy! Mummy!" Mikayla yelled. "Yes baby?" Bri picked her up. "Aunty Adalyn and Uncle Ashton said we could go to the queens castle!" She gushed.

They both smiled at us. "What are we waiting for?!" Mikey said enthusiastically. The girls laughed and ran to the car. "Ooooh! We're gonna be the queens of the new broken scene!" Mikayla and Nicola said at the same time. Me and Mikey stared in awe.

We both laughed. "But we're alright though!" Bri sang laughing. The girls giggled and clapped. Once we got to the carnival the girls squealed. "Over there!" Mikayla saw a pink sparkly bouncy castle in the distance.

"We need to get our ticket first, princess." Mikey laughed. Mikayla pouted and put her arms around her chest. "Don't worry Mickey, the line only has one, two, three, four, six, nine and zero people in it!" Nicola tried to lighten the mood up.

We all laughed and she looked confused. "What's funny?" She asked tilting her head in confusion. "Nothing sweet heart." Ad said as she held her laughter in. "Okay mummy." She smiled and we waited in line.

"Um, aren't you Ashlyn Nicola Irwin?" A girl asked as she got closer to Nicola. "Um I think so." Nicola giggled. "Oh my god you are! Can I get a picture with you?" The girl asked. Nicola shrugged and took a picture with the girl doing the duck face.

The girl squealed and ran off to her parents. I think she was 13 or 14. "Daddy! That was weird!" She ran to me. I picked her up and laughed. "It's called a fan baby girl." I explained. "But I thought fans were the ones who bow air on you." She said confused.

I laughed and kissed her nose. We finally got our tickets and they ran to the bouncy house. Ad, Bri, Mikey and I sat on the bench watching. They jumped happily but then a girl with blonde pigtails crossed her arms around her chest and stood in front of Mikayla and Nicola.

"No little kids on here." She said. She looked around 6. "My mummy says that we could be in here." Nicola defended. "Yeah." Mikayla said shyly. "How old are you?" She asked. "4." Nicola said. "3." Mikayla said quietly.

"Get off!" She yelled at them. Mikayla and Nicola got off and came to us with tears in their eyes. "What's wrong baby?" Bri asked. "That girl told us to get off." Mikayla's voice cracked. Mikey gave her a hug. "You should've kept jumping. And flipped her off." Mikey told her.

Bri stepped on his foot and Mikey winced. "What?" Bri rolled her eyes. "Let's just go somewhere else!" Nicola said lighting up the mood. "Okay." Mikayla said as she smiled. They ran to a stand that had panda bears and a mini game.

"Ash look!" Ad pointed out. I smiled. It looked like the place where we met. "Aww! So much memories!" Ad squealed. I smiled and gave her a peck on her lips.

She smiled and Nicola came to us and tapped my leg. "Daddy, can you win me one of those?" She asked, her eyes sparkling. I nodded and went up to the guy. I gave it my best shot and won two! "Yay!" She squealed. Mikayla gave us a half smile and I gave her the second one.

Her face lit up. "Thanks Uncle Ash!" She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I could've won that." Mikey mumbled. I laughed and patted his shoulder. "I'm good at this Mikey. That's how I won my queen and how I got my princess." I smiled.

"No. You got your princess because you had se-" I cut him off and hit him upside the head. "Oh shut up." I said and he rubbed his head. "Ow." He whined. I laughed and followed the girls.
----------------------------------------------

"What movie are we watching?" They asked. "Hmm..." The girls thought.

----------------------------------------------

After the movie, we went to Starbucks. It was 7pm and the girls were sleeping. "Ughh. Nicola has pre-school tomorrow." Ad groaned. "I wanna take her!" I squealed. She laughed and nodded. "I don't want my princess to grow up ever." Mikey kissed Mikayla's forehead.

"Me either." Bri smiled as she leaned on his shoulder. I smiled and Nicola was rested on my lap sleeping. Her short hazel hair blowing with the breeze. I smiled and tucked it behind her ear. "I love you." I told Ad and she smiled. "But I love you more." She smiled.
___________________________

Here is a surprise update!

QOTC: First artist you've ever fan-girled with?

AOTC: Cody Simpsons! 😂 I loved him like srsly!

This chapter was dedicated to xxMajesticMalumxx
A chapter you may like! Lol!
-ily! :*