•12•

Cally were naughty last night 💀

Ally's P.O.V

As I was cuddling with Calum, I was just thinking. Bri told us she's having a baby and Mel might be pregnant so.... Haha goals.

"Babe, are you okay?" Calum giggled. "What?" I asked as I snapped out of my thoughts. "I can hear you think." He smiled. "Yeah I'm fine. How are we gonna tell Chase?" I asked him. He was with Mel and Luke right now.

"Maybe you can give him a gift with some baby stuff... I don't know." He smiled. "Aww! Thanks!" I smiled as I kissed his cheek. I curled into my small ball and fell asleep.

Calum's P.O.V

I sighed and kissed her forehead. How will Chase react? Will he take it the wrong way? I'm the happiest guy ever, I can't complain. Ally curled into her ball and fell asleep. I laughed softly and wrapped my arms around her chest.

"I love you." I mumbled into her hair. "I love you more." She mumbled, half asleep.
-------------------------------------------

Ally's P.O.V

"Mel! So are you gonna take the test with me or not?" I whined. "Y-yeah." She stuttered. She seemed scared. "C'mon!" I said as we got two each. "You can go first." She told me. I nodded and then came out.

"Read it." I told her. "Positive!" She squealed. I smiled and squealed with her too. "Now you." I told her. She sighed and nodded. She came out to scared to even look at them. "Oh..... Congrats!" I smiled as I have her a huge hug. "What?" She asked her voice cracking.

"Yaas!" I smiled. "Ally." She cried on my shoulder. "It'll be okay." I told her as I ran my fingers through her hair. She sniffled and nodded. "We need to tell the girls now!" I told her and she nodded.

"Omg! Congrats!!!!" As and Bri squealed as we had a group hug. "I feel left out." As pouted. "Well you and Ash-"

A tear rolled down her cheek. "Ad?" We all asked. "I can't have any more kids. We tried twice. The doctors-" she couldn't continue anymore and started sobbing.

We all hugged her. "You have Ashley." I told her and she nodded smiling, wiping her tears away. "Oh guys! I wrote this song. I want you guys to tell me if you like it." Melanie smiled. We nodded and she got her guitar.

We smiled before she began.

"Cigarettes and tiny liquor bottles,
Just what you'd expect inside her new Balenciaga.
Viral mess turned dreams into an empire.
Self-made success now she rolls with Rockefellers.

Survival of the richest, the city's ours until the fall.
They're Monaco and Hamptons bound, but we don't feel like outsiders at all.

We are the new Americana
High on legal marijuana
Raised on Biggie and Nirvana
We are the new Americana

Young James Dean, some say he looks just like his father,
But he could never love somebody's daughter.
Football team loved more than just the game
So he vowed to be his husband at the altar.

Survival of the richest, the city's ours until the fall.
They're Monaco and Hamptons bound but we don't feel like outsiders at all.

We are the new Americana
High on legal marijuana
Raised on Biggie and Nirvana
We are the new Americana

We know very well who we are, so we hold it down when summer starts.
What kind of dough have you been spending?
What kind of bubblegum have you been blowing lately?

We are the new Americana
High on legal marijuana
Raised on Biggie and Nirvana

We are the new Americana
High on legal marijuana
Raised on Biggie and Nirvana

We are the new Americana.
Oh oh."

She finished it off and smiled. "So?" She asked. "Why didn't you ever tell us you write songs??!" We all said in unison. We laughed afterward and she shrugged.

"That was amazing Mel." Luke was leaning on the doorframe. We all jumped. "How long have you been there?" I asked. "When Mel started singing, I came quickly." He smiled at her. She was about to open her mouth but we quickly covered it.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows. "What's going on?" He asked. "Nothing." We all said quickly. "Okay?" He asked. "Lukey! You're having a niece or a nephew!" I squealed. "What?" He asked, his eyes started twinkling.

He gave me a tight hug. He started squealing. "But shh. Don't tell Chase yet." I told him and everyone in the room. They all nodded smiling.
__________________________

Hey guys. I know that sucked....
I'm tired and my life isn't going in One Direction.... It's all over the place. But that doesn't matter.... And I have writers block...

QOTC: Favorite emoji?

AOTC: 😂

I dedicate this chapter to hemmingsoxo
Ily :*