•25•

*We're skipping a week bc writers block is a bitch.*

Ally's P.O.V

This weekend was really fun. Calum, Luke, Mel, Kristy, Niall and I together was so much fun. The kids were having fun and so was I.

We got home and I went straight to bed.
-

"Guys! Wake up!" Calum whined and pulled me, Sophie and Chase apart. "What do you want?" I groaned. "Let's go to the park!" He squealed.

"You woke us up for that?!" I nearly yelled.

"Yeah....." His chocolate eyes wandered around our room. "Duck off!" I pulled the covers over myself again.

"C'mon! It'll be fun!" He smiled.

"Fine. C'mon Chasey! Sophie!" I woke them up. Chase smiled and hugged Calum and then they both got dressed, leaving only me and Sophie.

"Well Sophia, let's get ready." I smiled and changed her and then put her in her crib while I got dressed.

"Hmm.... This is fine." I shrugged and threw in a peach top with some black jeans and my black Vans. I put on some earrings and then fixed my hair. "I'll take a shower later..." I mumbled to myself and put on just a little make up.

"Almost forgot." I laughed and walked over to Sophie's crib and carried her. "Let's go!" I squealed. "No! Oh my god! Allison Elizabeth Hood! How dare you?!" Calum stared at me.

"What? Should I change? Is this bad? I'm sorry Cal!" I was about to run upstairs but he stopped me.

"You look like..... When we went on our first date..." He blushed slightly and looked down. "Oh my god I do!" I giggled.

"Let's re- create that!" I suggested. "Except not the ice cream thing..." I added quickly. As we were walking out he started, "Admit it, you enjoyed being called my girlfriend. And you were jealous." He smirked.

"Me? Ehy would I be jealous? We weren't anything but friends. And why would enjoy being called Calum Hiod's girlfriend?" I rambled. He smirked and opened the car door for me as I put Chase in his seat, surprisingly, he was..... Quiet.

Don't get me wrong, I love hearing him but sometimes  he's a little talkative.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked as I turned around. "Yeah." He said simply and sucked in his lip and kicked his legs slightly and looked out the window.

"What's up with him Cal?" I whispered as the car began moving. "I don't know." He focused on the road.

I bit my lip and soon started hearing yelling and the slide. "We're here." I smiled as I unbuckled Chase and  Calum did the same to Sophie.

He grabbed my hand and we walked together until he ran off somewhere. "So there's nothing wrong with him." I giggled as I sat down. "Hey princess." This guy scooted closer to me.

"Oh... Um hey. Are you talking to me or her?" I asked pointing to a grandma behind me. "You of course." He smiled as he sat up. "I'm Toby." He smiled.

"I'm Ally." I smiled and looked back to see if Calum was coming. "Are you busy today?" He asked as he swung an arm around me. "Not really but I-" I was trying to take his arm off of me but I got cut off.

"What the hell are you doing?" Calum asked angrily as he came to us. "Bro chill." Toby said relaxed. "Get your dirty hands off of her." Calum pushed his arms off of me.

Toby quickly ran somewhere far away from us and I took Sophie from Calum. "What the fuck was that?" He asked as his red face was calming down.

"We were just talking and I was about to tell him-"

"About to tell him that you're married and have two kids?" Cal asked angrily. I sucked my lip in and looked away. "I'm sorry. God dammit!" I turned away from him and watched Chase playing with this boy.

"I'm sorry." He apologized. I was about to open my mouth when he spoke. "Please don't do a Justin Bieber reference." He added quickly. I closed my mouth and continued watching Chase.

"Okay go ahead."

"It's too late to say sorry now." I mumbled and smiled slightly.

"There's that smile." He pinched my cheek. "Stop." I said after giggling, trying to be serious. Chase came over to us crying.

"Mummy! Daddy! I can't b-breathe!" He cried. "Chase?" I asked worriedly. "Let's get him to a hospital!" Calum quickly rushed us to the car and we drove to the hospital.
__________________________

Well there goes something....

WRITERS BLOCK IS THE WORST! I need help guys! Please help me! I feel like I'm boring you guys, like this story should just burn.

I might delete this and the others. I don't wanna continue.

QOTC: A song from a band you dislike?

AOTC: Cake By The Ocean
I hate that song! I don't hate DNCE....

It's just so annoying. The radio ruined it. Like Stressed Out, SLSP, Worth It and ugh.

STAY LOVELY MY LOVELIES!