•18•

Calum's P.O.V

Ally was holding our baby in her arms a tear slipped down her cheek. July 30th, 2019 at 7 am,

"Sophie, Cayla, Hood."

Was born.

We both smiled. Mel and Luke were taking care of Chase and we were here in the hospital with Sophie. After, we called Luke and they rushed over.

"Chase meet your new little sister." Ally smiled weakly. I picked him up and he looked at her blue eyes confused. "What's her name?" He asked. "Sophie." We both smiled.

"Oh my gee!" Mel squealed as she handed Connor to Luke and came to see Sophie. "It's my turn!" Chase whined. "Okay buddy. Take it easy." I chuckled and picked him up so he could see her.

Ally uncovered some of her face so Chase could see her. Chase looks like me and Sophie straight up looks like Ally. She has ocean blue eyes and baby pink lips. "My sissy?" Chase asked. I nodded as I kissed his forehead.

"Sophie!" He squealed. "Aww!" Mel and Luke said at the same time. "Another moment to the Hood Family's scrap book." Mel sighed happily. "And Hemmings' don't forget about the Hemmos'." Luke added quickly. We laughed softly at Luke's comment and he shrugged.

"You'll always be my Hemmo1996." Mel told him as she smiled, rocking Connor. "No! We don't need to bring.... That up." Luke complained. "Who's Hemmo... That..?" Chase asked.

"I'll show you a video later." I told him. "No. Chase you don't need to see that." Luke stopped me. "I wanna watch it!" Chase squealed. "Actually.... Okay come here." I sad as we both sat on the bed with Ally. I searched up Hemmo1996 and found the very FIRST vid.

"No!" Luke tried to stop me but the video was already playing.
"Let's run away, from these lights." And the whole video played. "That was YOU Uncle Luke?" Chase asked surprised.

"Um yeah...." He said embarrassed. "But where's the hair on you chin and... What?" Chase was so confused. We all laughed. "That was fetus Luke." Ally laughed. "Baby Luke." Ally corrected herself.

"Oh."
"You see, who knew that shy boy singing and playing his guitar in front of a camera in his room would come to this?" Luke smiled shyly.
---------------------------------------------

A week after, Ally was back home with us and laying in bed with Sophie in her arms giving her her milk. I smiled and sat next to her. I kissed her cheek and she looked up at me. "Hey Cal- Pal." She smiled.

"Hi shorty." I smiled as I asked for Sophie. "Be careful please. The first time you held Chase you almost-"
"No need to bring that up." I cut her off.

She giggled and I held Sophie really close to me as she drooled on my shirt, small snores escaping her lips. Chase was already sleeping and so was Sophie.

"I'll take care of her. Go to sleep babe." I told her as I kissed her forehead. "But the bed is cold without you. Like those past 2 years. Don't leave me alone anymore." She begged. "I won't." I said as I put Sophie in her cradle and got in bed with Ally.

She cuddled into me. "But I couldn't stand those nights alone. The bed always cold. Missing your warmth. Your cuddles. Your lips. Everything." She told me. "But now I'm here and you won't be alone anymore."
_________________________

Merp.
I don't know what the chapter was. I'm tired Af and it's almost May 2nd and I have school and I should be sleeping but I can't sleep so here an update!

No question. Sorry... :(

And no dedication.... :(