•29•

YES. YES.

Ally's P.O.V

"Please. I know we will be forever together, so please!" He begged me.

"Does it hurt though?" I asked nervously.

"Only a little. And it'll be a small tadoo." He rubbed his thumb over my lip.

"It's taTToo Calum." I corrected him.

"Whatever." He smiled.

"Okay. Yes I will." I smiled too.

"Oh my god thank you!" He squealed and smashed his lips on to mine. "Stop." I giggled, he had bit my lower lip. "Okay." He blushed.

*Tattoo place*

"Calum! And Allison right?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Ally." I told him. He smiled nodding.

"I'm Caleb. And I do this guy's tattoos." He chuckled.

"What brings you here today? What will it be today?" He asked Calum.

"Me and my bitch wanna get matching tattoos." He told him. He barked a laugh and nodded. "I was thinking your name in an arrow heart." Calum smirked.

"You. You just didn't!" I told him.

"Yes. Yes I did." He smiled.

"I was thinking our initials actually." Cal told him. "Oh like the ones on you hands?" Caleb asked and he nodded.

"Basically, I want A.E.H with a small heart next to it." Calum blushed.

"Oh and I want C.T.H, the same thing as him." I smiled. He nodded. "Who's up first?' He asked as he got his tools and stuff.

"Let's just get this over with." I told him and sat on the chair. He nodded and the needle thing was getting closer.

"Calumholdmyhand." I said quickly. He smiled halfly and took a grip of my other hand. The needle touched my skin and I winced.

"It's okay baby girl. You're doing great." Cal whispered as he kissed the back of my hand.

"Really?" I whimpered. He nodded and then the needle was finally off my skin. "Finished." Caleb said proudly.

I admired the design on my hand and smiled. "It was worth it." I smiled. They both laughed and Cal got on the chair and Caleb began.

"Do you want me to hold your hand?" I asked. He smiled at me and nodded. I took his tan hand in mine and interlaced them.

"Aww." Caleb smiled.

Once he finished, Cal paid him and we got in the car. "My life is complete." He smiled, our hands still intertwined. "You know, bring me another time so I can get L.R.H tattooed." I told him.

"We can still go back you know." He told me. "Yeaaaaah." I said shyly. "Oh you're back." Caleb said as he looked like he was about to put his stuff away.

"My bitch wants another one." Calum laughed. "L.R.H." I told him. He nodded and did the same process, this time not as painful as the first.
-

"LUKE! LUKE! LUKE!" I yelled over the iPad. "What is it?" He asked, he was laying in bed with Connor on his chest and headphones.

"Look at this!" I showed him my new tattoos and his eyes went wide.

"Mum will.... KILL YOU!" He whispered/shouted. "Don't you like them?" I asked pouting. "I do. Especially the L.R.H." He grinned.

I smiled and nodded. "Just be careful, promise?"

"Mum isn't THAT scary Luke." I rolled my eyes. "But she's Queen Liz." He told me. "True." I agreed.

"Well.... Time to FaceTime her." I waved bye and them hung up. "MUM! MUM! MUM!" I said like in the other call.

"What is it Allison?" She asked worried. "LOOK!". I told her. "Oh dear!" She gasped.

"Aww that's cute." She gushed.

"I know right." I gushed weirdly.

She laughed and we talked for a bit and then I heard other voices. "ARE JACK AND BEN HOME?!" I asked.

Mum laughed and nodded. I gasped. "GET THEM IN THE CAMERA! AND HAYDEN, ISA AND ISAAC!" I told her.

"JACK! BEN!" She yelled and they instantly came with their kids. "ALLY!" They all yelled. "Heeeey guys! I'm sorry I missed our family reunion!" I apologized.

"It's okay. But it wasn't as fun because our baby little sister wasn't here." Ben pouted. "I'm 23." I defended.

"So? You're still our baby." Jack cooed. "Aunty Ally!" Isaac and Isabel waved at me, getting all in the camera. (Twins, 5, Ben's kids.)

"Hey I's!" I don't know why I call them that. "Hayden!" Jack warned. "Hi Aunty." He sighed. "Aww Hayden! Smile for me! C'mon!" I begged.

He gave up and ave me a big real smile. "I miss you." He admitted. "I miss all of you." I said sadly.
(Hayden is 11, only child, and obviously Jack's son.)

"But we'll see you this summer right?" Mum asked. "Yeah!" I smiled. "Good, I don't know how much I can wait to see my baby girl." Mum said.

"Well, I'll talk to you guys later. I love you all. Please remember that." I told them. They nodded and we hung up.

I sighed and changed into my pajamas (shorts and Cal's white T-shirt.)

"What's wrong baby?" Cal asked as he put down one of my books and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"I guess I just feel homesick." I told him honestly, feeling the tears threatening to spill. "Aww. It's okay. We all have those days. Trust me. But I can make you feel lovesick instead." He pulled out and smile at me.

"Yeah. That would be great." I sighed. "C'mon. Let's cuddle and I'll read to you." He told me. I nodded and we made out way to the bed.

We got arranged and he cleared his throat.

(This is a made up story by me bc I don't feel like getting up.)

"She walked alone in the rain, feeling the tears of the sky fall on her. Even the weather was heartbroken. She let out a huge sigh as she kept walking, stepping in the puddles of tears.

She felt like she could drown in the ocean of tears. Her once blue eyes, were now dull grey. Her once pale delicate skin, was now covered in scars. Her once beautiful golden heart, now broken and teared.

She looked up, the grey clouds taking over. It all- Good night princess." He kissed my forehead and got up. He pulled the covers over me and then turned the light off and came back to me.

"I love you." He whispered and then wrapped his arms and I fell asleep.
__________________________

My friend just turned 18 about 3 days ago. Well she's like a sister to me. Who I am is because of her. I wanna thank her.

When my mum left to Mexico, she was there. We laughed, cried, shared moments together. And now she's so old!

(My parent are NOT divorced btw.)

I'm kidding but seriously I love you. Even though you won't read this but who actually gives a fuck?!

And she's so perfect and she can make you smile quickly. She's the one who tries and help me past my insecurities. She teached me how to dance 😂 and it was fun. Everything is better with her around.

But my question is, why do you hang out with a 'lil girl that is 6 years younger than you?! 😂😍😭

QOTC: Eye color?? And hair color??

AOTC: I have big brown eyes. I like to call them my 'Calum Eyes' bc they kinda do look like them. I have brown hair with hazel highlight in it which look look like blonde highlights. I love my natural hair.😂😍😂

ALSO, NEXT CHAPTER IS THE END FOR THIS SHITTY STORY!!!! YAY!!! NO MORE CRINGES!

Byers!
Ily :*