•28•

THIS IS MY LIFE NOW! ^^^

Ally's P.O.V

*On The Way To The Music Festival*

"Are you serious?!" Calum exclaimed. "Babe it's okay." I told him. "TRAFFIC IS NOT OKAY!"

"Dad shut up." Chase giggled. "This is not funny Chasen Lucas Hood." Calum playfully glared at him, a grin on his face.

Chase giggled more. "CALUM!" I yelled. He sighed and pulled over. "We could've crashed!" I
told him as he put his head on the steering wheel.

"I know. I'm sorry." He sighed. "Be careful." I rubbed his back. "Yeah. Let's just get going already." He said, getting his head up.

I took his beanie off his head and put it on. He blushed and smiled shyly. He started the car going again and then we were still stuck in traffic.

"Great." He muttered.

*FINALLY arrived*

"Give it up fore Katy Perry!" This guy said. "JUST IN TIME!" Calum shook me. "Daddy I can't see!" Chase whined.

"That is your mum Chasen. Look at her." Calum said proudly. I rolled my eyes and watched as the music for 'Roar' started to play.

"NOW I'M FLOATIN' LIKE A BUTTERFLY!" The entire crowd yelled, but you could hear Calum the most.

"Thank you muffin." He kissed my cheek and Sophie's forehead. "For what?" I giggled. "For this. For us." He told me as he kissed me softly.

We heard some squeals around and saw some girls, fans probably. "All I want in life is to babysit Sophie and Chasen. please!" They all said. We laughed.

"Not that, but you guys can be on our stories." Calum chuckled. "YES." They all answered. "Guys! We're at my mums concert, yeah look at her. Beautiful, and bumped into these gals." Calum said as he flipped he camera around.

The three waved into the camera, blushing and giggling. "And who can forget my 'lil shorty." Cal pointed the camera at me. I rolled my eyes and waved.

"Time-" It cut him off and he smiled. "Great seeing you...?" He asked waiting for their answers.

"Lucy."

"Sasha."

"And Shay." They blushed.

"Picture?" I suggested. They quickly nodded and we got for the picture. "Okay bye guys!" We waved them off and they squealed happily away.

"One more!" The crowd chanted. Katy smiled and music began, familiar music.

"So I don't know if they're here, but this is for you Calum and Ally." She said and the music to She's Kinda Hot began.

"THAT'S US! AND THAT'S MY BAND'S SONG!" Calum yelled excitedly. Some people turned and laughed.

Cal was too excited through the whole thing and then she finished, and other artist came on stage. We watched through the whole thing until the end.

"Okay, do I look bad?" Cal asked as he fixed his fringe a little. "You look fine. Now hurry your ass up." I dragged him to the line.

"Ally! Calum! Chase! Sophie!" A excited voice said as she saw us. "I. Can't. Breathe." Calum's breathing speed changed.

"Awh." Katy giggled. "C'mere." She opened her arms for him. He hugged her tightly. "Wow. You've never hugged me like that." I joked.

"You ruined the moment." Cal pulled away. "Well I'm sorry." I laughed. She hugged me too and then crouched down to Chase's level.

"Hey buddy!" She ruffled his hair. "Hi." He blushed. "Aww cutie." Katy giggled. "Picture time!" She squealed and we all got a picture.

"I. Don't. Wanna. Leave." Calum whined. "C'mon. I wanna meet Pete." I told him. "See you guys!" Katy waved us and blowed a kiss at us.

"I JUST MET HER!" He yelled. "Yes. Me too." I rolled my eyes. "C'mon! FOB are waiting for me." I told him. He nodded and we met with guys. My inner fangirl coming out once we saw them.

We took a picture and then we met Lana and finny got in the car. "Too bad we couldn't see Andy god dammit." I mumbled. "It's okay. We'll see him another day." Cal patted my shoulder when he got back from buckling Chase and Sophie.

I sighed and nodded. Before he started the car, he turned my head so his lips could meet mine.

"I love you."

"Well..... You've got me touching the sky." I told him in between our kiss.

"Don't ever leave."

"When we both fall asleep, underneath the same sky. To the beat of our hearts at the same time." He told me.
__________________________

So um how was that? Actually, I don't wanna know..

I used to be SO obsessed with Katy back then when I was 7. I loved her to death. Literally. And then one day, a package came. I, as a little kid, REALLY wanted I open it. So I did. And then.... Teenage Dream was there and I screamed, jumped and huge Amy dad, CRYING.

It was forever in the car, and in replay. Lmao. And I just found it some days ago and screamed. 

QOTC: FAVORITE 5SOS SONG EVER?!

AOTC: Beside You or Story Of Another Us but BESDIE YOU IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME!

(Begging that they play Beside You at my SlFL bc I will cry.)

Byers!
Ily :*