•14•

Calum's P.O.V

The sunlight hit my eyes and I looked at my surroundings. Ally and Chase were still both sleeping. I started closing my eyes too when I remembered we had to go to the studio today.

"Oh shiet!" I said.... A little too loud...
I quickly got up and rushed into the shower. I dried myself quickly and then threw on a grey T-shirt, some skinny black jeans and all black Converse and walked back to the room to see both of them awake already.

"Sorry guys..." I apologized. "It's okay." Ally smiled and came over to me and started fixing my hair. I smiled when she finished and kissed her nose. "I gotta go to the studio today baby." I told her. "Can I come?" Chase asked squealing.

"Yes! Can we both come?" Ally asked as she wrapped her arms around my torso excitedly. I chuckled and nodded. Ally rushed around and got herself ready and Chase. I was shocked at how she did it that fast.

We got in her car and drove to the studio. We rushed inside to find all the guys and Mikayla already there. Chase walked slowly behind Ally's leg hiding his face. Ally giggled and picked him up.

I smiled but then Mikey came to us. "Why are you guys so late?" He asked is. "Yeah..... We might've overslept..." Ally answered for me. He rolled his eyes and smiled. "C'mon now." He told us as I kissed Ally and Chase on their foreheads and walked inside.

Ally's P.O.V

Calum went inside with the guys and me, Chase and Mikayla were watching them from outside. Chase was really close to me and didn't want to scoot over. "Chase." I told him sternly.

"Look!" He pointed where the guys were getting ready. I smiled as the song began.

"I woke up in the place we started
Your clothes on the floor in that old apartment
I never thought you'd leave without a trace.

I can't shake this sinking feeling,
I know you're not there and I'm barely breathing.
Holding onto things I can't replace.

I'm looking for a way to change my mind,
Don't walk away.

Oh!
Tell me what we're fighting for?
It's turning to an all out war.
I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces.

And let go!
I'm tryna find a way back home
If it takes until I'm skin and bones
I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces
And let go!

Our last words ringing in my head
I wish we'd take back all the things we said.
I'm tryna find a way to yesterday

Turning in circles and chasing our tails.
And wondering why we created this wasteland.
I wish you wouldn't be so cavalier.

I'm looking for a way to change my mind,
Don't walk away.

Oh!
Tell me what we're fighting for?
It's turning to an all out war.
I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces.
And let go!

I'm tryna find a way back home.
If it takes until I'm skin and bones,
I'll find a way to fix these broken pieces and let go.

Let go, let go!
Fix these broken pieces and let go.

We're fading out, we're all alone.
It's what you wanted, I suppose.
I can tell you feel the same
When you say you're looking for a way to change your mind, don't walk away.