•15•

^SORRY! JUST HAD TOO!!! 😂😱😱😔😂😂😂😭😍😍😍

*MASSIVE TIME SKIP! 5 MONTHS!*

Melanie's P.O.V

Today me and Luke are going to an ultrasound and I'm excited and nervous. I felt two hands on my shoulders. "It's gonna be okay babe." Luke told me as he gave me a peck on my lips. I felt better now. Luke always has that affect on me. He can make me loose my doubts and fears. He knows what to do to make me feel better. If it's buying me chocolate or singing me songs at the middle of the night, he knows how to make me feel special.

Luke was really excited as we were getting closer to the doctor. His smile not once fading, which made me happy. He finally parked and held my hand as we walked inside. "Apoinment for Melanie Rose." Luke told the reciptionist excitedly. She looked at him and then at her binder. "Yeah okay." She smiled as she lead us into a room. Luke and I had decided to get married one month after the baby was born.

Me and Luke sat impatiently waiting for Dr. Hemsworth would come in. (Yes, Liam. Liam Hemsworth.) "Hey guys!" He said as he came in. "Hey Dr. Hemsworth." We both said at the same time as we smiled. He smiled back and put his gloves on as he laid me on the bed and pulled my shirt up halfway. Luke watching carefully every move he did.

He spread the cold jelly across my belly as I winced. It was so cold! Luke held my hand smiling. "Do you guys wanna know?" He asked us. We looked at each other and nodded. He smiled. It appears to be a.......... Boy." He smiled brightly at us. We both squealed together. I just wanted to get up and jump up and down. After our apointment, we went straight to an ice cream place.

*Mean while with Ally and Calum*

Ally's P.O.V

"Mummy, why are you crying?" Chase asked me. "I don't know! It's just life isn't fair, you know? Like-" Why am I spilling to a 4 year old? I was bawling my eyes out in front of him and he looked so confused. "I'm just gonna call Daddy...." He told me as he ran to our room.

Calum's P.O.V

"Daddy!" Chase came in running worried. I quickly stuffed my paper under Ally's pillow and lightly threw my guitar on Ally's bed. "Yes Chase?" I asked him. "Mummy is crying and she can't stop." He told me. I sighed and followed him downstairs to see Ally having a meltdown. "Baby whats wrong?" I asked her as I sat next to her.

"I don't know!" She cried. I hugged her, she was in her mood right now and all she needed was a big hug and some cuddled. "I just wanna cuddle." She pouted. I smiled and nodded. "But I want Lukey!" She cried. "Wow. Okay..." I sighed and called Luke.

"Hey what's up?"
"Ally wants to cuddle."
"Yeah, go ahead. I'm not stopping you."
"She wants to cuddle with you Luke."
"Oh. Okay. I'll be right there!"
"Yeah." I hung up and looked over at Ally who was still crying, rocking with Chase.

I giggled and she looked at me with her bloodshot eyes. "I'm sorry. It's just... I don't know. I just feel like crying." She apologized. "There's nothing to apologize for Shorty. Everything is okay and you can cry anytime you want." I told her as I ran my fingers through her blonde hair.

She nodded and buried her face in my chest. Minutes later, Luke arrived. "Uncle Leuk!" Chase ran to him. "Hey Chase." Luke picked him up and saw Ally in my arms. I smiled halfway and he came to us as Chase got down and ran to Ally's room to continue watching Finding Nemo.

Ally looked up to see Luke. "Lukey!" She said as she hugged him tightly. "Hey princess." Luke said as he hugged back. "Well. I guess I'm just gonna watch Nemo with Chase." I said as I got up and sat with Chase.

Ally's P.O.V

"I just wanna cuddle right now." I told him, giving him puppy eyes. He nodded smiling as we cuddled while watching Mean Girls. I fell asleep, forgetting about everything I was crying about and the world.
--------------------------------------------

So basically, Bri is 6 months pregnant. Mel is 5 months and I'm 5 months too. In about a week we get to find out the gender so I'm really excited for that. But then Chase's first day in school is also coming and I'm really scared.

Ad is trying to help me calm my nerves down but it's not really working that well. And Nicola is helping Chase prepare and he looks happy while I'm here stressing out. (But now she's stressed out....)
_________________________

Guuuuuuuyyyyyyssssssssss!
How you doin'?
So here's a update bc I felt like writing even though this chapter was messed u a little lol?
You know that moment when EVERYONE in your class knows you LOVE 5sos and you DONT EVEN TALK TO YOU!!!???!

Also, yesterday, I just remembered that I lied to you guys! The first people I ever fangirled with was Big Time Rush! Omg! So many memories tho! Ahhh! I remember I used to fight over Kendall (aka Kendall Schmidt)

Ahhhh! Me and my cousins used to watch them all the time and we all had our husbands. Wish we could turn back times, to the good old days....

And tomorrow or today I'm going to go see The Huntsmen and I'm gonna be singing Halsey in there so loud....

QOTC: Did you watch BTR???

AOTC: LIKE ALL THE TIME! My favorite songs were/are Boyfriend and Worldwide! Lol

This chapter is dedicated to ILoveMatthewLush thanks for all the votes and reads!!!
Ily! :*