•6•

Luke's P.O.V

I was on the phone with Melanie. Even though she was listening to me through the phone, but I couldn't help feel like I was all alone. "How are you Lukey?" She asked. I sighed and started.

"The truth is the stars are falling babe. And I never ever thought that I would say, I'm afraid of the life that I have made. And all this driving, is driving me crazy. And all this moving, is proving to get the best of me. And I've been trying to hide it, but lately, every time I think I'm better, picking my head up, getting no where." I told her honestly.

I heard a small sniffle through the line and I sighed. "I'll be back before you know it Lukey." She told me. "I want you now." I told her. She sighed and I began talking again. "Oh everyday you seem a little farther away. Are we wasting time? Talking on a broken line, telling you I haven't seen your face in ages, I feel like we're as close as strangers." I sighed.

"Luke. It's only been a week." Her voice cracked. "I know but I can't take it anymore." I told her. "Luke, you're just gonna make me cry. Please stop." She begged. "Is this as good as we're gonna get?" I asked. I could feel her crying through the phone as a burning tear rolled down my cheek.

"Luke." She said quietly. "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to make you cry." I told her. "It's okay Lukey." She said. "Please just know I love you." I told her. "Yes Luke. I know and I love you too." She told me.

"And when I come back, you're coming with me to dye my hair blue." I heard her giggle. "Blue?!" I asked surprised. "Yeah." She said in a serious tone. "Oh." Was all I said. She giggled. "What?" She asked. "I don't know. Why blue?" I asked. "Why a lip ring?" She asked teasingly.

"It seemed cool at the time." I mumbled. She laughed. "But I love it so much." She gushed. "Fine. Blue hair." I laughed and we said goodbye and hung up. I sighed and laughed. I walked out and found Chase at my door way. "Wuncle Leuk, was that Aunty Melanwie?" He asked, his blue eyes had a twinkle in them.

I picked him up and smiled. "Yes. She said to say hi." I smiled. He smiled and whispered something in my ear. "Wuncle Caylum is taking my mwummy on a 'date'. Shh! Don't tell her!" He giggled. I smiled and nodded. "Okay I won't tell her." I promised.

"Tell me what?" Ally came in smiling. "Oh nothing." I smiled. "Okay." She said not convinced. I smiled and Chase giggled. Ally raised her eyebrow and shrugged it off. We walked downstairs to find Calum cooking pancakes.

"Wuncle Caylum! Can I hwelp?" Chase squealed. Calum laughed and nodded. "Yay!" He said and Calum picked him up and helped him flip the pan. "No Wuncle! You're gwonna dwop it!" Chase covered his eyes with his little hands. Calum laughed and flipped it perfectly.

"Wow!" Chase said amazed. I laughed and stared as Calum flipped another after another. "Man, how'd you do this?" I asked. "With my hands?" Calum said sounding like a question. I rolled my eyes and sat down.

Calum got the whipped cream and the chocolate syrup. He reached to get the strawberries and bananas. Chase watched as he made a big smiley face on his pancake. "Oooh!" He said in awe. Ally giggled. He made a heart with the chocolate syrup, outlined that with whipped cream and put cherries on the whipped cream.

He came over to me and I watched as he created a penguin. It wasn't that perfect but it lightened up my mood. He put blueberries as the eyes and the white part was whipped cream. The outline was chocolate syrup. I laughed and he smiled.

After we finished breakfast, Calum gave Ally an envelope. She opened it, her eyes had a twinkle in them. When she opened it she screamed. "What is it mwummy?" Chase asked worried. "We get to see Troye!" She squealed and jumped around. "Wuncle Twoye?" Chase asked. Ally nodded, unable to speak.

He started jumping. "All of us?" I asked. Ally nodded and continued to jump around. I joined them while Calum was laughing at us. After our um fangirling..... We cooled down and got ready.
--------------------------------------------

Ally's P.O.V

I was super excited for tonight. This was gonna be my first Troye Sivan concert. I squealed once more and then calmed down. I picked Chase up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. We squealed together and then went downstairs to find Calum and Luke wearing matching merch like us.

"Yay! Maybe Wuncle Twoye will notwice us!" Chase giggled. I laughed. "I hope so." I told them. Calum smiled and wiggled 4 cards in my face. "What is that?" I asked excitement in my voice. He gave them to me and I screamed and almost dropped Chase.

"What is it mwummy?" Chase asked curiously. "Backstage passes!" I screamed. "Yay! What are bwack stwage pwasses?" He asked. I laughed and kissed his forehead. "We get to see Troye in person." I told him. "Oh." He said as he made a tiny 'O' shape with his mouth.

I giggled and Chase did too. "Lwets go!" He said enthusiastically. Calum and Luke laughed and we got in Calum's car.
---------------------------------------------

"My Youth is yours!" We all sang.

"So how do I get to Heaven?"

"Tell me all of the things that make you feel at Ease!"

"I want you to color me Blue!"

"But please don't Bite!"

"I was just trying to be Cool like you!"

"Maybe you were my Blue Moon!"

"I Don't Keep Love Around!"

"Only Fools fall for you!"

"You're driving me Wild!"

"I'm just a Lost Boy, and I'm ready to be found!"

"And remember it was just a paper, Paper Cut!"

"Yeah it seems to never let go, yeah it's Suburbia!"

"Nothing hurts more than The Quiet!"

"Too Good to be good for me!"

"And Talk Me Down!"

"You don't have to say I love you, to say I love you!"
--------------------------------------------

"Ally!" Troye said as he saw me,. "Chase! Luke! Calum!" He said as he hugged us. "Oh my god! Hey Troye!" I squealed. "Hey Ally. Who knew you guys would come see me!" He gushed. "You were amazwing Wuncle Twoye!" Chase giggled.

Troye picked him up. "Really?" He asked smiling. "Yes!" He gushed. "Ooh! Wuncle Leuk has one on his lip, and my mwummy wants one two. But Wuvle Caylum doeswen't let her." Chase said as he poked Troye's nose ring.

"Uncle?" Troye asked. I mouthed a 'I'll tell you later' and he nodded. "Which one was your favorite Chase?" Troye asked. "Um all! But that one that goes 'Wild! Wild!" Chase sang. (This is my brothers favorite song! Lol!) "You sing very well Chase, you should join me the next time." Troye smiled.

"Rweally?!" Chase asked his eyes going wide. "Yes." Troye laughed. "Yes!!!" He squealed. "I have two shows. The next one is tomorrow. Ally, can I borrow Chase?" Troye asked. Chase was begging, making faces at me. I just couldn't say no. "Fine." I smiled.

They both jumped around. After that we took a picture and then we offered for him to stay at mine. We got in Calum's car and drove to my apartment.
__________________________

I'll try and update all this week bc Spring Break!!!! Yay!

QOTC: Favorite Troye song?

AOTC: Lost Boy, Youth, Blue Moon, Ease and Fun

This chapter is dedicated to keepCALM45sos , she's been voting for all my stories and it made me sooooo happy! Thx so much!
-ily:*