•23•

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS! I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THIS!^ 😍😍😍

My P.O.V

All week, it was just a big war with Hey Violet fans and the 5sos fam.

@NiaLovelis No just stop.

@NiaLovelis You're just doing this for attention god dammit!

Why @NiaLovelis?

@Calum5SOS @AllyH00D We're sorry for what Nia has done.

@AllyH00D Ignore @NiaLovelis she's just jealous

Finally, Luke was tired and replied.

@Luke5SOS: What the hell is wrong with you @NiaLovelis? Stop trying to tear my sister's family apart. They're happy, what about you?

Fans agreed and disagreed.

Nia hasn't done anything to you guys so I don't know why y'all are hating on her!

There were only like three tweets disagreeing with Luke. But the rest were angry tweets. "Luke!" Melanie slapped him across the head. "Ow! What?" Luke asked but calmed down.

"I told you not to reply!" She told him. "It's not fair Mel, and you know that." He told her. She sighed. She knew he was right, it want fair for them nor anybody.

"Yeah okay." She said and pecked his lips.

-

"Are you sill mad at me, Ally?" Calum asked Ally who was on the couch with her legs crossed as she watched T.V.

"No...." She said quietly. Calum sighed and moved her legs out of the way and sat on her lap. "Don't be mad at me. I hate when you're mad at me. It's like the whole world is mad at me." He told her as he pushed a lock of blonde hair out of her face.

"I guess it's fine. I'm just mad at myself now." She told him and sighed. "Why?" He asked. "I don't actually know." She told him giggling a bit. Calum smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Perfect time to make a cake!" Calum squealed. "But I don't see Luke...." Ally said as she looked around. Calum laughed and got off her.

"It looked and STILL looks like you love him more than me." Ally pouted.

"I used to but I love you more." He said in a girly voice when he said used.

"Okay so you just admitted you liked my brother." Ally wiggled an eyebrow. Calum laughed. "Yeah I loved him sooo much!" He said sarcastically. "Wow." Ally laughed and took the ingredients out and set them on the table.

"Okay we have everything!" She squealed. "How are you so organized!" Calum said as he rested a hand on her shoulder. "I'm just like that." Ally giggled.

"Let's not make that pancake mistake again." Calum smiled. "You remember?!" Ally asked in disbelief. "How wouldn't I?" Calum smiled cheekily. Ally hugged him tightly but threw some flour on his hair.

"Hey!" Calum shakes it off and it fell on her. "No! Stop!" Ally giggled. "You started it!" Calum whined. There was a silence between the two until Calum connected his iPod and music started playing.

"Yay!" Ally said and started being weird. "This queen don't need a king!" She sang loudly. "I don't wanna sit still, look pretty." Calum joined. They bumped hips and ended up laughing while Daya was singing in the background.

"We need help." They said in unison. "Sure I'm a pretty girl, up in a pretty world. But they say pretty hurts and I don't wanna sit still." Ally said as she sang into the wooden spoon and handed it to Calum.

"I'm a pretty girl, up in a pretty world. But no, I won't sit still, look pretty." He continued. They both put the cake in the oven and smiled. "Next song!" Calum called out and 'One Dance' begin playing.

"Grips on your waist. Front way, back way." Calum started and gripped Ally by her waist, pulling her into his chest and handing the spoon to her. "I don't know the lyrics..." She told him but continued anyways.

"You know that I don't play. Streets not safe?" She said but it sounded like a question. "Yeah you're right babe." Calum whispered in her ear. "That tickles!" She giggled.

"I didn't even touch you." He said confused, she giggled again. "Okay okay." She wiggled out of his grasp.

*15 minutes later*

"Icing time!" Ally called out. Calum rushed to the kitchen but slipped on his way there. "Ow." He grunted and got up. "Chocolate cake..... And..... Vanilla frosting?" Ally asked but burst out laughing.

"Don't laugh. That actually hurt." He whined. "Sure, sure." She said sarcastically.

She turned around Calum just to see him eating some icing behind her back.

"Calum!" She whined. "What! It's good! Just like you." He winked. "Shut your- I am DONE!" She said and started laughing. "It wasn't supposed to be funny but okay... I love your laugh." Calum gushed.

"LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY!" Ally exclaimed and showed Calum her 'master piece'. "I'm looking at it right now." Calum rested his elbows on the table staring at Ally. "I'm talking about my cake, cute dumbass." Ally told him.

He shook his head and stood up. "Um... You missed a spot." He told her. "Oh yeah." She rubbed a bit on his nose. "Okay, done." She giggled. Calum tried licking it off but failed.

Ally rolled her eyes playfully. "I'm gonna go wake Chase up." Ally was about to run upstairs but Calum stopped her and smashed his lips on to hers.
__________________________

Heya guys!!!
What'ya been up to lately??
5sos_are_hot_ and HemmingsLukeKitten__ made me want to update!!

Life is hard but don't give up. I don't know why I said that but what ever.

QOTC: One thing you don't like about yourself??

AOTC: I blush at the everything! Not kidding! My face in general and MY TYPOS

Bye!
Ily :*

This chapter was ALL OVER THE PLACE! OMF OH MY FUCK