•20•

Author's P.O.V

The alarm clock started beeping which meant Chase's first day of Kindergarten. Ally quickly shot up. "Chase baby, wake up." Ally shook her sleeping boy.

"No." He stirred. "Chasen." She said sternly. "Chase!" Calum tickled his foot. "Stop!" Chase giggled. "Wake up buddy." Calum smiled. "You go and I'll get him dressed." Calum told Ally. She sighed and made breakfast for her family.

She had made toast, eggs and bacon. Simple I guess. Sleepy head Chase and chirpy Calum finally came downstairs. "TOAST?!" Chase squealed as he rushed to the table. Ally giggled and served his plate.

Calum and Chase ate and then Ally heard Sophie crying so she rushed upstairs. "How's my princess?" Ally cooed as she picked her up. She giggled and smiled. Ally changed her diaper and then joined the guys downstairs.

She found Calum and Chase both brushing their teeth. She smiled and sat down to eat. After that it was 7:50. Calum was doing Chase's hair along with his and then they finally came out of the bathroom.

After that, Ally did the same and they were all ready. Chase got his bag and they got in the car. Calum started the car. "Let's go!" He said and they drove to his school that was a little far away.

Once they got to the school, they went inside to be greeted by Chase's teacher. "Good morning..... Mrs and Mr Hood. I'm Ingrid Nielsen, Chase's teacher for the rest of the year. If you have any doubts, problems or anything, I'm right here." The brunette said smiling.

Ally and Calum both felt safe trusting this lady their child. "Yes thank you. I'm Calum and this is my wife Allison." Calum smiled. "Yeah I know. I'm um kinda a fan of you guys." Ingrid laughed. "Ha thanks." Ally smiled.

"Yeah. So just send me an email if you have any questions." Ingrid smiled. They both nodded and Ally crouched down to Chase's level. "Be good okay baby? I love you." Ally kissed his forehead. "Yes mummy."

"I love you bud. Be good okay?" Calum asked as he was about to ruffle his hair but he didn't because he just did it. "Yes daddy."

"Go play." Ally's voice cracked. Chase nodded and walked inside. "Where is Mikayla though?" Calum asked. "Um Bri said she was coming after us.... I think." Ally told him.

"Mikayla Clifford?" Ingrid asked.

"Yeah."

"Ah yes. She's one of my students. Thank you. You may go now. He's gonna have fun today don't worry about anything."

Ally and Calum both smiled and took one last glance at Chase and left.
--------------------------------------------

"You're dad's band sucks!" Lily told Chase as she snatched his blue crayon out of his hand. "Hey!" He told her. "Shut up!" She told him as she stepped on his crayon. "My mummy bought it for me...." He said quietly.

"I don't care." She said as Polly and Molly laughed. (They are twins) Chase felt his eyes getting itchy. He rubbed them and they were in front of his face. "If you tell anyone, my fist will go to your face." She told him.

"Leave him alone." Mikayla came to Chase. "Whatever." They rolled their eyes and left. "Are you okay Chase?" She asked him. He nodded and smiled at her. She gave him a tight hug and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

She giggled. "You can use my crayons if you want. My mummy says it's good to share." She smiled from ear to ear. "Thank you Mickey." Chase smiled as they sat beside each other and shared crayons.

"Class, Lily's mum is here to help out." Ms. Nielsen announced as a hazel haired woman appeared at the door. Her red lipstick and her excessive makeup covered everything on her face.

"Hi kids! My name is Scarlet and I'm Lily's mum." The hazel haired lady said to the class. Most kids looked scared of her. Her hand twitched a little. Lily rolled her eyes. "If you need help just call me or Ms. Reece." Ms. Nielsen said.

Chase got a little scared when Scarlet walked over to him and watched him. "What'ya got there buddy?" She asked as she crouched down. "It's my f-family." He said scared. "Who's this?" She asked as she pointed to the little stick woman with blonde hair.

"That's my mummy." Chase smiled. "Ally?" She asked through gritted teeth. "Um yes." Chase said as she got up and walked away with a clenched fist. She had found him. The mini Calum and the Cally baby boy. The rest of the day carried on. At the end, Chase had so much fun and already wanted to go back. "C'mon Mickey!" Chase squealed as they held hands and skipped outside to find Lily.

"Ew Mikayla! Why are you holding hands with a boy? Especially this boy. My mum told me that if you hold hands with a boy more than 5 seconds.... You'll get pregnant." She whispered the last part in her ear.

Mikayla quickly let go of his hands and wiped it on her skirt. "Get away from him. We gotta go to the bathroom and wash your hands. You probably have cooties! Omg c'mon!" Lily, Molly and Polly dragged Mikayla into the bathroom.

Chase was at the verge of tears but Ally's car pulled up and she picked him up. "How was your day Chase?" She asked smiling as she buckled him and went to her seat. "Terrible!" He cried. Ally pulled over. "What happened?" She asked, hurt seeing Chase upset about his first day.

"I don't think Mikayla likes me anymore." He cried. "No baby. That's not true. You and Mikayla are great friends. She loves you and you love her-"

"No!" He cut her off and cried. "Chasen." But he wouldn't calm down. "Baby it's okay." She tried to comfort him but he wouldn't listen and and rested his head on his chair and fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------

All day, Calum and Ally tried to cheer their broken hearted son but he wouldn't even talk to them. They sighed giving up at the end. Chase was hurt deep inside. But he couldn't tell no one.

He went to sleep, the end of the day replaying in his mind. The horrible day he had had......
__________________________

Heeeeeeeyyyyy! I'm boreeeed! You know that moment when you listen to Justin Bieber writing a whole chapter and then remember your fangirl obsession over him when you were 8? Yep.

LMAFO!!!! Omg! Memories!! My dad was so nice he bought me the deluxe edition. Hahahahahha! 😂😂😂😂😂

QOTC: Merp..... Guess who's back tho??

AOTC: Haha the bitch and her daughter!

Dedication to MarinaLuzCosta
Ily :*

May the fourth be with you!
(Got this from a girl in my class and I was cracking up tho!)