Allied Forces, Gather Up!

Fairy Tail.

Lamia Scale.

Blue Pegasus.

Cait Shelter.

All four of these legal guilds were currently gathered, each team consisting of the respective guild's strongest members.

From Fairy Tail, there was Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Lucy. (And Happy of course)

From Lamia Scale, Lyon, Sherry, and Jura were present.

From Blue Pegasus, attending was Ren, Eve, Hibiki, and Ichiya.

And last but not least, representing Cait Shelter was Wendy and her partner, Carla.

Apparently, a very powerful dark guild was about to unleash some damage and chaos which would kill thousands of people.

The Allied Forces were created to stop them.

The shocking thing was . . this guild only had six members.

How would six individuals succeed in bringing chaos to the entire world?

This fight would be six against fourteen. Did this dark guild stand a chance? They were clearly outnumbered.

But remember, a number is just a number. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Alright, I'm ready to pound some skulls!" Natsu grinned, slamming his left fist into the palm of his right hand. "Let's take out some dark mages!"

"Not so fast." Erza scolded, her eyebrows furrowed. "Jura said he had info on these dark mages. It'd be wise to know about your enemy before you attack."

"Technicalities." The pink haired fireball grumbled, pouting at the fact that he had to wait to fight someone.

"Alright, everyone." Jura spoke up. "Listen up." All eyes were now on him as he cleared his throat before continuing. "I was able to find out some small details about this guild and their members. First of all, the guild's name is Oración Seis which is translated as 'Prayers Six'."

"Prayers Six?" Wendy repeated, cocking her head to the side.

"Yes." Jura nodded. "From what I understand, each member has a prayer that they want answered . . so they named the guild after that."

"A prayer?" Natsu grunted. "Why don't they just go to a church and pray at the alter if they want someone to hear their 'prayers' so badly?"

"You're the one who needs to be at an alter." Gray growled.

"You're one to talk! Where are your clothes?"

Gray's eyes widened and he looked down at himself and saw that he was only wearing boxers.

"Enough, you two!" Erza snapped. She focused her attention back to Jura. "Please, Jura, continue."

"Well, like I said the details are small, but I've got the real name and magic types of each member." He informed.

"Wait, real name?" Hibiki asked.

"Yes, the members do not use their real names. Instead, they go by codenames." Hibiki nodded and Jura continued, "The first member that I'll show you is the guildmaster. He goes by the name Brain. But his real name is unknown."

Jura opened the manila folder in his hands and took out a photo and held it up for everyone to see.