Buried Alive

"Wild!" Bacchus grinned.

"Four!" The others cheered, clanking their glasses together.

Bacchus hummed, chugging down his beer. He glanced over to his left and saw a bag that was full of something. "What's this?" He mumbled. He drunkly reached for the bag and pulled it towards himself.

He opened it and inside the bag was 100,000 jewels.

"Hey, did somebody lose some money?" Bacchus shouted throughout the guild.

"Hey Bacchus," A member shouted back, "your money's on fire!"

"Ha, that's funny, dude!" Bacchus laughed. Then a burning smell filled his nostrils. "Is something burning?" He turned his head to look at his bag of jewels and saw that the bag was melting with small flames coming from the bag. "What the-" He jumped away from the bar in shock and watched as the mysterious bag of jewels turned into a puddle.

However, the flames spread to the bar and the wooden countertop began to melt.

A scream was heard towards the entrance of the guild. Bacchus looked in that direction and saw a man from Quatro Cerberus who seemed to have been knocked on his butt as well as a large figure standing in front of the man.

The large figure was Hoteye. He stood in the guild's entryway, his arms folded over his chest.

Bacchus wondered who exactly the guy in the entryway was, but the melting of the entire guild caught his eye.

The walls began to melt, starting from a simple hole in the center. Even the floor began to melt. It was like the ground was trying to swallow the entire guild.

"I've got to get to Makarov somehow." Bacchus heard his Master, Goldmine, mumble. As if he felt eyes on him, Goldmine whipped his head in Bacchus's direction. "Bacchus, get out of here somehow." He ordered, "Go to Fairy Tail and tell Makarov about what's happening. Maybe other guilds are being targeted as well."

"But Master, what about you?"

"Oh, don't worry about us." Goldmine forced a grin. "You're the strongest wizard here, Bacchus. You've got to survive this. To tell the world about the legacy of Quatro Cerberus."

"Mas-"

"Go, Bacchus."

Bacchus gritted his teeth and struggled against the floor that was sinking him. He heard the grunts and struggles of his guildmates as they fought to get free.

He was knee deep.

He stopped struggling momentarily when he noticed a beer bottle, that had not been opened yet, within arms length. An idea struck him.

He reached out and grabbed the beer bottle, opening it but not drinking it yet.

"Wild . . ." He said, bringing the bottle closer and closer to his lips. ". . Four!" He chugged the entire bottle and with incredible speed, he broke free and charged towards Hoteye.

"Hmm?" Hoteye saw movement from the corner of his eye. He turned towards the movement, but the figure had vanished. Suddenly, twenty blows had been delivered to Hoteye in various places. Who was that? The mage thought. He turned to confront the attacker, but there was nobody there.

Hoteye turned his attention back to the Quatro Cerberus Guild and out of irritation, he swallowed the entire guild (building and people) under ground in a matter of seconds.

Everything, and everyone, was buried alive.

Back at Oraciòn Seis Headquarters . . .

"Toxin, can we talk?" Cobra asked very quietly.

"Not really." You replied.

Cobra sighed and didn't speak for a few minutes. He was losing confidence in himself, but would never admit it out loud.

"Are you . . . mad at me?" He asked.

"I don't want anything to do with you."

He gasped softly, shocked by your harsh words. "I-I'm sorry," He stuttered, "but please don't hate me."

"Why not?"

"I can't handle the thought of you hating me. You don't have to like me, but please don't hate me."

"I can't." You growled. "I hate all men."

"What!" Cobra gasped. His eyes were wide as he looked at you. "What do you mean 'you hate men'?"

Instead of replying, you attempted to leave the room. However, Cobra grabbed you by your arm.

"Please, talk to me!" He pleaded, "Why do you hate men? Why do you hate me?"

"Let go of me." You growled.

"Not until you talk to me."

"Cobra, I order you to-"

"I don't care."

"Excuse me?" You glared at him. You were reaching your limits with the Dragon Slayer. Not only did he interrupt you, but he talked back to you.

"I . . . I don't care." Cobra swallowed the lump in his throat and his fear of you as well. "I want to know why you hate me. Is it because I tried to kiss you? Or because I told you that I loved you? Or does it have something to do with your past?"

You glare sharpened as if you were warning him to stop talking. "Please Toxin, talk to me. We may be evil, but we still have feelings. And I know that sounds corny and stupid, but it's true. I didn't want to feel this way, I didn't want to fall in love, but I did! And I can't just get rid of these feelings! So please, even if you don't feel the same, at least talk to me. I think I deserve that much."

For what felt like forever, there was silence. You could feel the ice, the shield, around your heart breaking. Your tough exterior was dissolving; the exterior that you spent years building.

No, You thought, I am Toxin.

War Status:
Mermaid Heel - eliminated
Quatro Cerberus - eliminated