Fairy Tail Party

The next few weeks were spent helping Fairy Tail repair their guildhall. Though, you and the former Oración Seis members still stayed to yourselves.

The six of you didn't interact with anyone outside of your little group. You didn't feel welcome just yet. In the back of your mind, you had the feeling that everyone was talking behind your back about how they didn't trust you. And you assumed that Cobra, Angel, Midnight, Racer, and Hoteye felt the same way.

You did, however, know that most of the Fairy Tail members were deathly afraid of you and making you angry.

And could you blame them?

When the guild was finally repaired, Makarov decided to throw a party and reward you with your guild emblem.

While everyone partied, the six of you sat at a table in the left, dark corner of the guild.

"They sure are noisy." Racer commented.

"Most definitely." Midnight nodded.

The men started to make small talk while you and Angel stayed quiet, lost in thought. Apparently during the war you created, Angel managed to find her long lost sister Yukino, who was actually fighting her alongside Lucy. Why Angel didn't go with Yukino and join Sabertooth was a mystery to you. You assumed that Angel was rethinking her decision to stay at Fairy Tail.

You, on the other hand, were wondering if you made the right decision. Should you really put your trust in Cobra and pursue a future with him? Should you have switched to the good side instead of being evil and doing your own thing? Evil was really all you knew. You have been evil since you were a teenager.

Though in all reality, if the Magic Council was still a thing, you and the rest of your group would have been locked up for life.

Guess it was a good thing that you killed them all.

Even though, it wasn't a good thing.

Finally noticing your quietness, Cobra looked at you. "What's wrong?" He asked quietly, holding your hand under the table.

You were staring blankly at the tabletop, and continued to do so, when you shrugged your shoulders in response. He was about to tell you to just talk to him, but was interrupted by a yell from Lucy.

"Will you two knock it off?" The blonde yelled angrily at Natsu and Gray, "You almost hit Wendy!"

A while back (while planning for the war), you found a resurrection spell when you were doing research. You also found two memory spells: one that could take away memories and lock them up, and another that could restore memories.

You, obviously, resurrected Wendy and took her memories. This was just an attempt to mess with Fairy Tail, but after you surrendered, you restored Wendy's memories.

Now, she's as good as new; back to her old self.

And although the guild was loud and everyone was partying, there was someone who just couldn't enjoy himself.

You felt someone intensely staring at you and it made you uncomfortable. Through the corner of your eye, you saw Laxus sitting at the bar, staring directly at you. His eyes were narrowed as if he was analyzing you, but his cheeks were a light pink color.

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat and since you and Cobra were still holding hands, he was made aware of your fidgeting.

"Something the matter?" He asked. You stared at your lap, still feeling the pair of eyes staring at you. "Talk to me." He added, a hint of a plea in his voice.

"He's staring at me." You mumbled and somewhat growled.

Cobra raised an eyebrow, confused. He looked up, his eyes scanning the guild before landing on the blond male at the bar. Growling, he glared at Laxus.

Though, Laxus seemed unaffected by the glare.

"I'll be back." Cobra mumbled. He stood up from the table and approached Laxus. Upon arriving, he noticed about fifty empty mugs of beer in front of the blond. This guy should be smashed! He exclaimed in his head.

"Why are you staring at Toxin?" Cobra growled.

Laxus lazily shifted his eyes to Cobra and tilted his head back. "She's hot." He said bluntly with a smirk, "A real piece of work."

"Excuse me?" Cobra growled again, now glaring.

"I mean," Laxus began slurring his words slightly, signalling that he was a little drunk. "I noticed when we were fighting. She's totally my type: strong, independent, sassy, scary, and has one heck of a presence. Ain't nothin' like that in this guild."

Cobra's glare hardened, but Laxus continued. "But obviously I couldn't say that when she was the enemy. Then I noticed that you liked her, so I picked on you. She scared the crap out of me honestly. I though she was gonna cut my man parts off or something. I'm relieved."

A delicate hand hovered over Laxus' head and a minute later his head crashed onto the bar, falling sound asleep.

"Sorry about him." Mirajane smiled sympathetically at Cobra.

"Just keep him away from Toxin." He grumbled, turning around and walking back to the table that he was sitting at.

He sat down next to you, holding your hand again. "He's not going to be a problem anymore." Cobra whispered in your ear. You nodded in response, relieved.

The Next Day . . .

The following day was a calmer and quieter day at Fairy Tail. People were getting over hangovers while sulking in the corners of the guild.

Laxus, in particular, was avoiding you like the plague. Mirajane told him about what he had said while drunk, even having it recorded for some reason. He was extremely embarrassed and avoided any form of contact with you.

Not that you minded.

"Wanna go on this job?" Cobra asked, pointing to a flyer on the Job Request Board.

You hummed, thinking while reading the request.

Defeat a group of bandits and retrieve stolen necklace.
Reward: 500,000 jewels

"Sure." You said after thinking it over.

"Awesome!" He smirked, ripping it off the board.

The you from a year ago would have never imagined that you'd ever have a boyfriend. And your relationship with him was about to blossom into something unexpected, at least for you.