The Big Reveal

The next thing you knew, you were pushed to the ground with a body on top of yours.

You grunted and looked up at the person on top of you.

"Cobra?" You gasped. "What are you doing here?"

"That's not important." He answered, "But I've got to get you out of here."

"What?" You furrowed your eyebrows together. "No! No way! I'm suppose to be destroying the guild!"

"But you aren't going to." Cobra said, "I am. And you're getting out of here."

"No!" You insisted.

"Toxin," Cobra called in a stern voice. "you don't have to do everything on your own." He stared directly into your eyes. "It's okay to trust people."

"And who is this?" Dark Abyss' Master asked.

At that moment, you took the time to figure out what exactly had happened. You saw that you were a few feet from where you were standing seconds ago.

And that spot you were previously standing in was charcoaled, sizzling with smoke coming from the ground.

That attack had obviously been for you. And it could have killed you.

But Cobra saved you. He pushed you out of the way by tackling you to the ground, saving you.

"Name's Cobra." The dragon slayer replied, glaring at the guildmaster. "And I'm taking Toxin home."

"Toxin? Is that what she told you her name was?" The man began to burst with laughter. "Her name's (F/N). Always has been, always will be."

"And how do you know so much about her?" Cobra squinted his eyes.

"Oh, we go way back, don't we, (F/N)?" The guildmaster winked at you.

Cobra, after witnessing the wink, glanced back at you and saw that you were shaking with your face buried in your hands. His eyes widened at the sight of you because he had never seen you like this.

So fragile, vulnerable, and broken.

You were always tough, hard core, and unbreakable on the outside. But the inside was a mess.

She's scared. Cobra thought. He looked back at Dark Abyss' Master, glaring. "I don't know who you are or what your relationship to Toxin is," He began, taking a step towards the man. "but I do know that you're the enemy. I know that you're scaring her, bringing out a side of her that I've never seen and, frankly, don't like. So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to kill all of you, one by one. For the members, it'll be quick and painless." Cobra smirked, "But since you're the Master, I'll make your death rememberable."

"You know, honestly I only want little (F/N) there." The man grinned and pointed a finger at you. "But if you insist, I'll grant your wish. It'll be no problem at all to kill you both."

"I'd like to see you try."

Cobra's cockatrice slithered up next to the dragon slayer and he gave an order, "Kill the crowd of imbeciles quickly, but the last man standing is mine."

The cockatrice hissed and slithered towards the guild members of Dark Abyss. All of the members flinched and started moving backwards, away from the cockatrice. The snakelike creature stopped slithering after a minute and stayed still.

Completely still.

Not a minute passed before every member's eyes rolled into the back of their heads and they all fell to the ground.

"What the-" Dark Abyss' Master gasped after seeing what he witnessed. His eyebrows were raised and his eyes were wide.

"Now," Cobra growled, walking towards the man. "you're next."

Cobra stepped directly in front of the man's face before connecting fist (Cobra's) to face (Guildmaster's). The dragon slayer's hands were covered in his poison. He prepared to deliver the next blow.

"What're you suppose to be?" The man asked before Cobra could punch him again. "The boyfriend or somethin'?"

Cobra rolled his eyes and scoffed. "It's none of your business."

"So, I can take that as a 'no'? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, really. After our time together, I wouldn't want anyone else either. Nobody can top me!"

"What are you flappin' your gums about?" Cobra tightly wrapped his left hand around the guildmaster's neck.

The guildmaster gasped for air, but started to chuckle. "Little (F/N) didn't tell you?" He smirked, "Well, I guess I won't spoil the fun."

"You're really getting on my nerves." Cobra growled. Poison flowed from the dragon slayer's left hand to Dark Abyss' guildmaster. The poison engulfed the struggling man's skull, killing him from the inside.

Cobra watched as the life went out in the man's eyes.

Remembering that you were still there, Cobra ran to your side. You were sitting with your knees touching your chest, and you were staring straight ahead at nothing in particular. Cobra wanted to talk. He wanted you to open up to him, but he was afraid that you would lash out at him.

But you looked so broken and so traumatized. The person he was looking at was not the "Toxin" he knew.

"Who was that guy?" Cobra asked as he sat next to you.

Silence.

"Look," He sighed, "I know you probably don't want to talk about him right now, but I think I deserve to know who it is I just killed. And how come he knew your real name?"

"BECAUSE HE RAPED ME!" You shouted out of frustration. "WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU? WHY DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHO HE IS? ALL YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO DO IS FOLLOW MY ORDERS! YOU DON'T ASK QUESYIONS, YOU JUST DO! THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MEN! YOU ALWAYS THINK YOU'RE IN CHARGE! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?"

It took Cobra a moment to process everything. He silently watched your body shake. Whether it was from fear or anger, he didn't know."I-. . . I'm sorry." He spoke in a quiet voice so he wouldn't upset you more. "I know you must be hurting inside, but . . . but let me help you. I want to help you. Even if it's just giving you a shoulder to cry on, I'll do it. I want to show you that not all men are lowlifes."

The maroon haired male scoffed softly at how corny he sounded. But his words were the truth. He looked at you before continuing,

"I want to show you that some men can love."

___________

A/N: Cobra, OMG, I didn't know you were romantic! (」゚ロ゚)」 So, what do you guys think will happen between Toxin and Cobra? Is this the start of their relationship?? Or will Toxin keep pushing him away? Also, will Toxin stay evil (if she and Cobra start dating) or will she turn good?? What do you think?