Release of the Secret Weapon

Six o'clock PM; Sunset . . .

"I won't lose a second time, you hear me Oración Seis!" Natsu shouted in anger, pointing at the sky.

"Natsu, you know they can't hear you right?" Lucy sighed.

"Now that we've had a taste of their magic, we know what to expect." Jura said. "We must not let our guards down."

The Allied Forces were just waking up from their 'naps' and were preparing to search for the Oración Seis.

They were all determined not to lose to the same enemy twice.

Similarly, the Oración Seis weren't planning on losing either.

This is when the real battle starts. No more playing around.

This is war.

🐍🐍🐍🐍

KNOCK. KNOCK.

"Come in." You grunted.

The door opened and Brain entered, only to see you tearing up magazines on your bed.

"We're beginning the search." He said. "I've already sent the others out and I want you to help us look."

You immediately stopped what you were doing and looked at Brain. "So what I'm hearing is, you want me out on the field?"

"Your job is to search for the golden apple, but if you happen to run into a legal mage, you are allowed to get rid of them."

You couldn't help but smirk in anticipation. "Heh, you got it."

🐍🐍🐍🐍

"Jeez, where did Natsu go?" Lucy grumbled, walking through the forest.

"He sure was excited, wasn't he?" Hibiki laughed nervously.

"I can't believe he just ran off like that!" Carla scoffed. "The enemy is powerful and it would have made more sense to have someone with him!"

"Well, sometimes Natsu isn't about 'sense'." Lucy sighed.

"You aren't that smart yourself, Blondie."

Lucy, Hibiki, and Carla froze in place at the voice. Appearing from behind a tree was . . . Lucy?

"Wha-" Lucy's jaw dropped as she stared at an exact copy of herself.

"Wendy!" Carla shouted.

The little blue haired girl was in the other Lucy's arms, unconscious.

"None of you even realized that I had taken her." The fake Lucy commented. "Jeez, I could have killed her."

"Release Wendy this instant!" Carla demanded.

"No can do." The fake Lucy smiled innocently.

"Who are you?" Lucy furrowed her eyebrows.

"They're my pets."

From behind the fake Lucy appeared Angel. A puff of smoke formed around the fake Lucy and once it cleared, two small, blue floating spirits were there.

And since the spirits gave up the human form that they were in, Wendy's unconscious body hit the ground.

"Meet the Gemini twins." Angel smirked, waving the celestial spirit's gold key in her hand. "Hello, fellow mages. How does it feel to gaze upon an angel?"