Lucy versus Angel: Rematch

"What's the Oraciòn Seis doing here?" Happy asked.

"They must have attacked this guild." Carla said.

"Why would the Oraciòn Seis attack a dark guild?" Juvia wondered aloud. "The Oraciòn Seis is a dark guild too."

"Who cares." Gray shrugged, "Let's grab her, take her to the guild, and question her until her ears fall off."

"No." Lucy shook her head.

"What do you mean 'no'?" Gray whined.

"She clearly wants a fight with me." Lucy said, "And a fight is what I'm gonna give her."

"It should be an easy win, right Lucy?" Happy said, "You do have all of her gate keys."

"Yeah, but who knows what she has up her sleeve."

Lucy stepped forward and looked at Angel. "I'll show you what it means to be a real Celestial Spirit Wizard."

Angel hopped off of her Pegasus and smirked at Lucy. "Fine. Let's have another spirit on spirit battle. Just like last time."

What? Spirits? Lucy shook her head, clearing away any thoughts she had. She decided to make the first move. "Open, Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!"

"Moo! I'm here to serve, Miss Lucy !"

Angel's smirk grew. "Open, Gate of the Ox! Ushi!"

"Huh? An ox?" Lucy gasped.

A large brown ox appeared in front of the "golden bull".

"You're still a Celestial Spirit Wizard!?" Lucy was stunned as her brained tried to process the new information. "B-But you can't be! I have your keys!"

"Oh, Lucy, didn't anybody tell you that gate keys are so yesterday?" Angel taunted, "I use gate cards, not gate keys."

"So then-" Happy began to say.

"-Celestial Spirit Card Magic!" Carla finished the blue cat's sentence.

"That's a thing?" Gray scratched his head.

"It would seem so." Juvia nodded.

"Ushi." Taurus growled, glaring at his fellow spirit.

"Taurus." Ushi replied in the same manner.

"Cocky ox!"

"Perverted bull!"

"Enough." Angel intervened softly. "Ushi, show Lucy's spirit what you're capable of."

"Oh, Taurus knows very well." Ushi smirked.

"Taurus," Lucy called, "what's he talking about?"

"Uhh, well you see, Miss Lucy,-"

"Hahahaha!" Ushi laughed, "You mean, you've been lying to your Master this whole time!"

"Taurus,-" Lucy was about to ask what the ox was talking about, but was interrupted by the bull himself.

"The truth is I'm not the strongest, Miss Lucy." The bull confessed. "There's only one person who has ever beat me."

"And that's . ." Lucy concluded.

"Yes, it's me!" Ushi grinned. "Little Taurus has yet to win a fight against me! I'm just that strong!"

Taurus slumped his shoulders and casted his gaze towards the ground. Even his tiny ears flopped down.

"Taurus," Lucy shouted, "I don't care if you aren't the strongest! I know how strong you are! You're one of my strongest spirits and I believe in you! You can do it, Taurus!"

"That was a very touching and encouraging speech, Master of Taurus." Ushi complimented the blond. "But it won't change the fact that I'm stronger than this lazy bull."

"Taurus, show him the power of the Zodiac!" Lucy shouted.

"Ushi, hurry up and send Lucy's spirit home." Angel commanded.

"Understood!" Both spirit replied.

Taurus raised his axe and charged at the ox. I'll beat you this time for sure! He thought. For Lucy!

When he was close enough, Taurus swung his axe at the ox, but Ushi dodged.

Ushi took the opportunity to strike the bull, punching him in the jaw. Taurus was pushed back, but kept a steady grip on his axe.

Lucy saw the frustration on her spirit's face as she watched the fight. You can do it, Taurus! She silently encouraged.

The two female mages watched their spirits battle it out, and one mage in particular became bored of the constant "back and forth".

"Open, Gate of the Monkey!" Angel summoned, "Saru!"

She's summoning another spirit!? Lucy couldn't believe her eyes.

"Saru," Angel called in a demanding voice. "take the bull's axe away."

"As you wish." The monkey replied. His tail stretched in between the bull and the ox, and wrapped around the axe's handle.

Since the bull did not expect it, when Saru tugged on the axe, it left Taurus' hands.

"Taurus!" Lucy shouted in concern.

"Wha-" The bull gasped in shock. But a split second later, Taurus was punched by Ushi.

The bull was sent flying back which resulted in him landing on his rear.

Taurus needs help! Lucy stressed, grabbing another key. She opened her mouth to speak, but stopped. But I've never summoned two spirits at the same before. She thought.

She shook her head and summoned her next spirit anyway. "Two can play at that game, Angel!" She shouted. "Open, Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!"

"You summoned, Princess?" The maid asked.

"Help . . . Taurus . . ." The blond said as she struggled to stand.

"Lucy!" Her guildmates and Lyon shouted in concern.

"I told you once before, didn't I?" Angel said as she glared at Lucy, "You'll never be as strong as I am. And you won't get lucky this time."

"Princess!" Virgo shouted, attempting to run to her Master's aid.

"No!" Lucy snapped. "Help . . . Taurus . ."

Virgo hesitated, but did as her Master ordered. She attacked Saru, making the monkey drop the axe in the process. Meanwhile, Taurus and Ushi were engaged in a fist fight.

I have . . to do . . . something. Lucy reached for her whip and swung it in Angel's direction. The whip successfully wrapped around the target's left wrist.

"Silly girl." Angel commented to Lucy. "Your body can't handle two spirits being active at the same time. Just look at yourself. You can barely stand."

"Doesn't . . . matter . ." Lucy replied.

"Angel."

The white haired female turned around and was greeted with a surprise.

"T-Toxin!?" Angel stuttered. "What are you doing here?"

"You were taking longer than expected." You answered.

"You-!" Lucy gasped, her eyes widening. Fear took over her body and she began to shake. She collapsed to her knees.

"You!" Carla snarled. She grew her wings immediately and flew to you at an impressive speed.

She stopped right in front of your face and reeled her paw back. "It was you!" She sobbed, tears already running down her cheeks. "You killed Wendy!"

"Be careful, kitty." You warned, "Hasn't anyone ever told you that curiosity kills the cat? And right now, I'm very curious. Who will live and who will die, don't you want to know?"