Reinforcements Have Arrived

"DON'T TOUCH HER!"

You stared wide eyed along with Evergreen, and the Thunder Legion boys (including Laxus), who had just risen to their feet.

Why is he . . . Your heart thumped in your chest, the ice around it completely melting. And with no barrier around your heart anymore, warmth flooded your body. No . . . What's this feeling? What's happening to me?

Natsu flew back, landing on the floor. He groaned as he sat up, glaring at Cobra. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR? WHY'D YOU PUNCH ME SO HARD?" He shouted in anger.

"You, stay away from Toxin." Cobra glared back at Natsu. "I'm your opponent."

"What's your deal, man?"

"I can handle you, Lightning Boy, and his lackeys all by myself."

"Are you suicidal?" Laxus raised an eyebrow.

"Fighting two Dragon Slayers and members of the Thunder Legion at once is not a wise decision." Freed commented.

"I don't care." Cobra spat. "None of you are getting near Toxin. Not while I'm alive."

"Dude, that's one mad obsession you've got with this chick." Bickslow chuckled.

"Unless . . ." Laxus narrowed his eyes at Cobra, "you like her."

Cobra stiffened. "Excuse me?" He glared over his shoulder. Stay calm. Breathe.

"You heard me." Laxus smirked, folding his arms over his chest. "The evil, bad boy has the hots for his teammate. How nice, you have feelings."

You felt your cheeks heat up slightly, turning a light pink color. W-What's happening to me? Then you heard an animalistic growl coming from Cobra.

"You don't know anything about me." He said through gritted teeth as his body shook from anger.

"It's nothing to be ashamed about, man." Natsu spoke up, shrugging his shoulders. "It happens, I guess."

"SHUT UP!" Cobra barked. "NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME!" Poison began to come up from various areas of his body.

You backed away from the scene slowly, knowing that this was going to get ugly. Luckily, none of those Fairy Tail wizards noticed you walking backwards.

You kept walking, watching Cobra glare intensly at his opponents, when you bumped into something.

Or, rather, someone.

"Going somewhere?" A voice said from behind you.

You looked over your shoulder and saw Erza standing behind you with a menacing glare.

She had the right side of her head covered in blood. She had also requipped back into her Heart Kruz Armor, and has a sword ready in hand.

"Titania, Erza Scarlet." You said, turning around completely. "I thought Cobra had beaten you already."

"Guess again." She said.

"Are you planning on fighting me?" You chuckled a little, "In that condition?"

"As long as I can still fight, I will!" She declared, swinging her sword at you. You dodged, leaning to the side. "Requip!" Erza's body glowed a bright yellow color before dulling down. "Soaring Armor!"

"Oh, you're like a feisty kitten now." You smirked.

"S-Silence!" The redhead stuttered, her cheeks pink. "I'll defeat you with speed!"

She lunged at you with the speed of a cheetah, swinging her sword at your head.

You dodged the attack, but barely. She's faster now. Erza had a killer look of determination in her eyes as she lunged at you again. I need to slow her down. As her sword came closer to you, you readied yourself.

At the right moment, you held your hand out, successfully catching the blade in your hand.

Erza's eyes widened. She stopped the sword with her bare hand!? Your grip on the weapon was tight, causing Erza to have to grip the sword's handle even tighter.

And then the sword cracked and shattered, leaving only the handle.

She . . . She broke the sword . . . with her bare hand? Erza's eyes remained wide as she stumbled back, away from you. What incredible strength!

"I like your magic." You spoke up, snapping Erza out of her thoughts. "Requip Magic, right? More specifically, The Knight."

"Yes." Erza replied, still keeping her guard up. "And I have yet to discover what magic you use."

You smirked, "Why don't you ask your Celestial Wizard? She knows all too well what magic I use."

Erza furrowed her eyebrows in slight anger, remembering Lucy's encounter with you.

💫Flashback to the Allied Forces after the Oración Seis' arrest💫

"Wizards, please come this way to receive medical treatment!" A Magic Council official shouted at the group of legal mages.

The injured mages limped toward the Council, relieved that they could finally relax.

"Lucy," Erza gasped in shock, noticing the blonde's major injury. "your hand . . ."

Lucy looked down at her broken hand, running her thumb lightly over the back of it and flinching from the sharp pain that ran through her body.

"Yeah," She said sadly, "when Wendy found Natsu, Happy, and I and healed us, she said she could only heal the disease. Apparently, she can't heal broken bones. At least, not completely. She must've numbed my hand or something because when she first healed me, I thought she fixed my hand too. But after I carried you to the Oración Seis' cave hideout thingy, the pain came back with a vengeance."

Erza nodded, "I see. But how did you get such an injury?"

Lucy's eyes immediately glossed with fear. "Their secret member, Toxin." Her voice shook as she spoke of you. "She's crazy strong, Erza. Even without magic."

💫End of Flashback💫

"So you take pleasure in breaking things, do you?" Erza growled. "My sword? Lucy's hand? Is there anything else you'd like to break?"

"I could break a lot of thing right now if I wanted to." You said with a bored expression. "I could have also killed you by now if I wanted to."

"Then why haven't you?"

You opened your mouth to reply, but something appeared in the space between you and Erza.

It looked like a small circular portal that randomly decided to stop at this particular point in time.

Legs stepped out of the circular portal, followed by an entire body.

Soon a woman stood between you and Erza.

"Need help, Erza?" The woman asked, smiling smugly at you.

Erza's eyes widened, but they were filled with relief. She gave a small smile before addressing her savior, "Minerva!"