Cobra's Crush

"Finally some relaxing time." Cobra sighed.

"You won't be able to relax for long." Brain notified. "We start the search at sunset, understand?"

"Yes." The six members mumbled in unison.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Angel sighed, smiling in content at the thought.

Cobra ignored the mindless chatter coming from his guildmates and he walked in a certain direction, his hands in his pockets and his face ever so serious.

As if he was on a mission and would not be disturbed. And that was sort of the case.

Finding the room he was looking for, he gently knocked on the door. About a minute later, the door swung open with the seventh member of the Oración Seis standing on the other side.

Toxin.

She possess long and flawless [h/c] hair, but threatening [e/c] eyes.

As Cobra laid eyes on her, his heart pounded in his chest. Good thing his hands were in his pockets because they were sweaty!

He tried to keep his breathing regular as he stood in her presence.

Truth be told, Cobra has a large crush on Toxin. But no one knows about it. Not even Cubellios.

And that's the way he wants it. What kind of villain would he be if people found out he had "feelings?"

Despite the fact that every time he sees her, he wants to smash his lips to hers, he also fears her a little, as does the rest of the Oración Seis, but that is what attracted Toxin to him in the first place.

A woman who can defend herself and get what she wants. A woman who, for the first time in his life, surpasses his strength both physically and magically. An independent woman.

And a woman whose thoughts he cannot read.

Because he doesn't know what goes on in her head, she automatically intrigues him.

Everything about her turns him on. But because he is evil and an expert in deceiving people, he is great at not showing it.

"I came to give you an update." He said, explaining why he's in front of your bedroom.

He does this every time you guys are working a mission. Since you never go with the team because your strength is never needed, Cobra comes to fill you in on every last detail.

You grunted in response, stepping to the side so that he could enter into your room and then closing the door.

Cobra loved coming into your room. The entire area smelled like, well, you. And being a dragon slayer, that heightened sense of smell was a gift from the gods.

But he would never admit such a thing. Nor would he show any emotion of it.

"We defeated those legal guild wizards with ease," He informed you. "but they were somehow able to gather information on us."

You stare at him, uninterested, until you heard the next sentence that left his mouth.

"They even know about you."

You had to admit, you were surprised. You would prefer it if none of the enemies knew about you. It makes killing them both easier and fun.

Not bad, not bad at all. You smirked to yourself because you now had this feeling.

The feeling that these legal wizards were going to push the Oración Seis to their limit, and force them to summon you.

You were going to finally be put out on the battle field.

Which, in summary, meant "game over."

Evil wins.

"Hmm, I wonder how long it'll take before Brain cracks and let's me come out to play." You hummed, hopping onto your bed and laying down on your back.

"Maybe when, or if, two of our members get taken out." Cobra said nonchalantly, standing in the center of your room as his eyes scanning your body from head to toe.

"It'll happen." You stated, staring up at the ceiling.

"What?" Cobra gasped, unable to hide his surprise. Then his face went back to it's normal expression. "Are you doubting our members?"

"I'm not doubting anyone." You clarified. "What I'm saying is that these legal wizards are different from any others we've faced before. The fact that they know about me should've told you that. The rest of you are underestimating them. And that is what will get some of our members defeated."

Rule 1 in Combat: Never underestimate the enemy.

Cobra opened his mouth to speak, but stopped when you suddenly turned to look at him.

"But that still doesn't mean that this battle can't end in blood." You smirked at him. He tried not to change his expression as his heart hammered in his chest. You have no idea of what you do to him. "Maybe I can set a new death count record."

"You're looking forward to this, aren't you?" Cobra smirked back.

"Oh, you have no idea." You shifted in bed, laying on your side, facing the tanned male. "Not just those legal wizards, but even you will find out why I am called Toxin."