Dark Abyss

A/N: Get ready, guys (and gals)! This chapter, I'd say, is probably my favorite and the best chapter in this book. I really wanna share with you, but I don't wanna spoil!! Just read; just read it already & tell me what you think!!
(≧∇≦)

Back to "Snake Charmer" . . .

"Toxin!" Cobra called.

"NO!" You shouted, yanking your arm out of his grip. "JUST STOP!" You stomped out of the room, leaving Cobra stunned.

You had to pull yourself together before you showed yourself to the other members. And you need to keep your distance from Cobra.

"Toxin," Hoteye called for you. "Quatro Cerberus is no more."

You entered the main room where the other members (except Cobra, of course!) were gathered. "Good." You said.

"Who's next?" Angel asked.

"The dark guild Dark Abyss." You replied. "And I'll be handling this one."

The other members nodded, not wanting to ask questions. You had two reasons for wanting to go after Dark Abyss: you wanted to get away from Cobra and you could take you hidden frustration and anger out on other people.

"After I'm done with Dark Abyss, I'll return," You announced, preparing to leave. "and then it'll be your turn, Angel." Angel nodded in response to your statement and you proceeded to leave the cave.

Once outside, you summoned your griffin and he flew you across Fiore to Dark Abyss. The guild, as most dark guilds are, is isolated from society. There is nothing but trees and bushes surrounding this guild. In fact, the trees had no leaves on them.

It was like something out of a scary movie.

Your griffin landed in front of the guild and you hopped off of him, walking towards the entrance.

Your blood was boiling and you were blood thirsty. You couldn't wait to release your anger and frustration on these poor souls.

You could almost taste it!

You bursted through the guild's double doors and immediately, all eyes were on you. Dozens of men who were sitting at wooden tables, drinking booze, looked at you and you were incredibly disgusted by them. The way they looked you up and down made you want to roll their eyes into the back of their heads.

There were women there as well. However, these women looked like prostitutes and by the looks on their faces, they didn't seem to like you or the attention that you were receiving.

"What's a little girl like you doin' in a place like this?" A woman said, walking up to you. "Did you get lost and need help findin' ya mommy and daddy?"

"I think you need help finding a bra that'll fit." You replied.

"Cute." The woman said sarcastically. She stared at you for a moment before asking, "Have we met before?"

"I hope not." You said, surprising the woman.

"You're quite an honest girl, aren't you?" She smirked.

"I'm not a 'girl'." You growled. "You have precisely three seconds to get out of my face before your eyes literally burn."

"Excuse me?" She scoffed, drawing attention to the two of you. "Who do you think you are? Do you know who I am?"

"One."

"I will have you thrown out of this guild. The Master is my husband, do you hear me?"

"Two."

"You know what? I'll have all of our S-Class wizards teach you a lesson for threatening the guild's First Lady!"

"Three."

You watched as the woman began blinking rapidly before steam came from her eyes. You could hear the sizzling as her eyes literally caught fire.

"Has anyone ever told you that your voice is annoying?" You asked as the woman began screaming and hunching over. "Actually, you, yourself, are annoying.

Shocked guild members watched as the "Master's Wife" suffered. Eventually, she stopped screaming and fell to the floor.

Her eyes completely gone, burned to nothingness.

Murmurs filled the building.

"Did you see that?"

"Who is that woman?"

"Is she from around here?"

"What is going on here?"

Your breath hitched in your throat and it was as if time stopped. You knew that voice. You could never forget that voice.

Your body stiffened and although the voice came from behind, you dared not to turn around. A flood of emotions washed over you.

Shock.

Terror.

Disgust.

And rage.

The guild members stood up and flooded the entrance. "Master," They said, "this woman killed First Lady!"

"Is that so?" The alleged 'Master' said.

No! You curled your fingers up into a fist to keep yourself from shaking. It can't be!

"And who exactly are you?" Dark Abyss' Master asked.

Your jaw clenched and you ever-so-slowly turned around to face the man. It took all of your strength and self control to not kill this man right here and right now (even though, you thought he was already dead).

Once he saw your face, his eyes lit up. "Well, if it isn't (F/N) (L/N)!" He grinned, "I'd know that face anywhere!"

"You know this is just how we show our love, right? We love you, (F/N)."

"Y-You . ." Your voice, no longer Toxin's strong yet emotionless voice but little (F/N)'s broken and weak voice, cracked. ". . . you're suppose . . t-to be . . dead."

"It's a funny story actually." He cocked his head to the side. "Yeah, after you tried to kill me, I miraculously survived and vowed to kill you myself." Then he started chuckling, "But I never imagined that you would come straight to me! You're making my life's mission that much more easier!"

You didn't respond. You were too busy trying to keep yourself together, to keep yourself from crying in front of this man. But you failed to notice that your body was reacting.

You were shaking from head to toe.

You couldn't look at this man so you focused on the ground below. C'mon, you are not (F/N) anymore! You thought. You are Toxin!

"Toxin!" You heard yet another familiar voice.

Your head shot up, but all you could see was maroon colored hair.