The Golden Apple

Status Update:
Oración Seis remaining members - 5 in total; Angel and Midnight have been defeated
Allied Forces remaining members - 10 in total; Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Erza have been defeated

The story continues . . .

There was nothing but silence as you and Cobra (along with Cubellios) walked through the forest.

You didn't particularly want to talk about the fact that you two had almost kissed. And you're glad that he didn't bring it up.

Cobra, on the other hand, was deep in thought. Did you not like him? Did you hate him? You probably thought he was a creep now. Had he ruined his chances of ever being in a relationship with you? He figured that his well-hidden secret was probably out now, you probably knew that he had feelings for you now.

Despite that, you and Cobra were still on the same team. You had to work together.

You stopped walking, causing Cobra to stop as well. He opened his mouth to ask you why you stopped, but you spoke instead.

"There's some sort of magical presence here." You mumbled, mainly to yourself but Cobra heard you.

He didn't hear anybody approaching or spying. He looked around the area, but didn't see anybody.

Just trees, bushes, and grass.

Your eyebrows furrowed in concentration. Is someone there? Or is this the golden apple's presence that I'm sensing? Your thoughts were interrupted when something hit you on the head.

Groaning, you rub the spot of your head that had been hit and looked up.

Just a tree.

Then you looked down. And next to your feet laid a golden apple.

The golden apple.

The target of the Oración Seis and the single thing the dark guild needed to enact their plan.

You bent over to pick it up and held it in your hand.

"Found it." You smirked triumphantly.

"So that's the golden apple?" Cobra mumbled, staring at the fruit in your hand.

"We should get this to Brain." You said. "He'll want to start the summoning as quickly as possible."

Cobra just nodded and you started walking again, the maroon haired male following behind you.

"Hibiki, did you get that?" Ren whispered from behind a tree.

"Yeah, I'm looking it up now." Hibiki answered, searching through the Archives. "Golden Apple . . Golden Apple . ." He mumbled to himself.

"I wonder who they plan on summoning." Jura thought aloud.

"Whoever it is, it can't be good." Gray stated.

Most of the remaining Allied Forces were gathered. They "just so happened" to come across Toxin and Cobra and hid in order to hear their conversation.

"By the way, Hibiki." Lyon spoke up. "Where's the little girl?"

Hibiki looked over his shoulder. "You mean Wendy?" Lyon nodded. "Well . ."

"Wendy, are you alright?" Hibiki asked as Wendy's eyes slowly opened.