Magic Council

"In this game, I'm the winner. And I fully plan on taking it all."

"Ughh!" Gray hunched over in immense pain.

"Gray!" Natsu and Lyon called in worry.

"What kind of voodoo are you using on Gray?" Natsu growled, his arms folded over his chest and his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's not voodoo," You growled back, somewhat offended. "but I can tell you that 'Gray' has a kidney stone. A big one, I might add." You glanced over at Gray, seeing him clutching his stomach as Lyon tried to support him. "Would you like one?" You asked, looking back at Natsu.

"No thanks." He said bluntly. "I can do without."

In that moment, you used your magic and all at once legal mages dropped to their knees while grabbing their stomachs.

You had given everyone here, who were your enemy, kidney stones.

All except Natsu Dragneel.

Hearing all of the groaning, Natsu whipped his head around and scanned his eyes over his fallen comrades. Then his eyes settled back on you.

"You sure?" You cocked your head to the side.

"You're a monster." Natsu grumbled.

"Hmm, a monster?" You teased. "Nah, not even close. I'm just doing what I should have done a long time ago."

"Maybe I'll make you different." You came to a conclusion. "And this won't be painful, just plain hilarious."

"What are you-" Natsu was interrupted by a loud growl of his stomach. His eyes widened and he clutched his stomach as he face contorted.

"What in the world did you do to him?" Racer asked from behind you.

"He looks like he has to take a dump." Cobra commented.

"That's because he does." You chuckled chuckled. "He has diarrhea."

"Eww." Angel groaned in displeasure. The males, however, found the situation to be hilarious and laughed their butts off.

"Why . . you . .!" Natsu grunted, still clutching his stomach but even tighter.

"Hahaha!" Racer's shoulders shook as he laughed. "Don't strain yourself, Pinky. We . . We wouldn't want you to mess up your pants." That made the boys laugh all over again.

Natsu groaned and whimpered at the discomfort in his stomach.

"Toxin." You turned your head to Cobra, his facial expression turned serious now. "We should leave. Like now."

"Is something happening?" You asked.

"The Council's coming." He said. "They're being led here by Jura and Erza. I can hear it."

You looked at the Allied members, scanning through the bunch of them. And surely enough, Erza and Jura weren't there.

"I see." You said. "Grab the apple and let's get out of here."

Midnight grabbed the golden apple and the remaining Oración Seis members began to move.

"Oh, and Hoteye?" You called. He looked back at you. "Destroy this place. Leave no evidence behind. You can even kill those mages. In fact, please kill them."

"Yes, ma'am." Hoteye saluted.

The cave then began to crumble. As the rood of the cave began collapsing down to the ground, Hoteye made an exit for you guys, which you escaped out of.

"I guess you're our new leader now." Angel said, glancing at you.

"I suppose she is." Midnight grunted. "Just one question. Why did you kill Father?"

"For one thing, he didn't care about us anyway. That was obvious. We were just pawns for him." You shrugged. "But the true reason is what I said earlier. No one shouts at me or orders me around."

"So what now?" Cobra grunted.

"Now, you're under arrest!"

Appearing from behind trees as well as from in them, men in white surrounded the Oración Seis.

"The Council?" Racer couldn't hide his shock.

And neither could the rest of you.

"Wha-" Cobra gasped. "Why didn't I-"

"We nullified all of your magics." One of the men said. "We had a feeling that you guys would try to escape so we sent one team to the entrance and one team hid outside."

Another man stepped forward and cleared his throat. "As of now, the members of the Oración Seis codenamed Midnight, Hoteye, Racer, Cobra, Angel, Brain, and Toxin, you are now under arrest!"

"Are we going to fight them?" Angel whispered to you.

"I think we should." Racer grumbled in a low whisper.

"No." You whispered back, a smirk forming on your face.

"No?" Angel furrowed her brows. "What do you mean 'no'?"

"Let's let them have their moment of peace." You sighed. "I'm sure you know that there's always a calm shore before a raging storm appears."

Angel opened her mouth to speak, but she was cut off. "She's right." Midnight spoke. "I assume you'll have an escape plan ready?"

"Sure." You shrugged.

The councilmen confiscated the golden apple and handcuffed each of you in magic-sealing cuffs.

More councilmen came out of the cave, confirming two mages dead: Brain and Wendy.

You felt someone staring at you and you turned to find Cobra looking at you. He shuffled closer to you and leaned down just so his lips were next to your ear.

"Are you sure about this?" He whispered. "I mean, you sure you don't wanna fight the Council and make a run for it? We can probably take 'em even without magic."

He leaned up, straightening his back and looked down at you.

"I'm sure." You nodded. "I want them to think that they've tamed us. I can't wait to see their surprised faces when we bust out."

Cobra hesitantly nodded at your words. He was unsure of this plan of yours, but he trusted you.

He loves you.

And since he'd be in a cell a to himself for who knows how long, why not tell you.

"Toxin, I-" He spoke, his voice shaking with nervousness. You looked up at his face. "I love you." He confessed.

". . ." You stared at Cobra blankly, expressionless. You maintained that front on the outside, but on the inside you were the complete opposite.

Too many bad and unwanted memories flashed through your mind from your childhood.

Growing even more nervous, Cobra attempted to break the long silence. "Uh,-"

"No." You hissed, turning your back to him. "Stay away from me."