Surprise!

"Is everybody ready?" Makarov asked, "And where's Laxus?"

"I'm right here, old man."

"Good, good." Makarov nodded. "We're moving out in ten minutes!" He announced to the entire building.

"Hey," Laxus called to his grandfather, "so do we even know where the Oración Seis are?"

"Not exactly . ." Makarov sighed.

"Then what the heck are we doing!?"

Suddenly the guild doors were kicked off of its henges, causing them to fly backwards into the guild.

"What the heck was that?"

"It came out of nowhere!"

"Are we being attacked?"

"That smell . . ." Natsu whispered.

"I can hear it." Cobra smirked, standing in the entrance. "The confusion and fear, I can hear it all. It's like a symphony."

"Cobra!?" Gray shouted, shocked.

"You came to attack us," Erza glared, "all by yourself?" She requipped a sword, gripping it tight.

"Not exactly." He cocked his head to the side.

Then a loud roar was heard which made the walls of the guild shake. Seconds later, a large tiger bursts through the front wall of the guild.

"HOLY CRAP!" Gray shouted.

"THAT THING'S HUGE!" Natsu's eyes practically popped out of his head.

"IT'S GONNA EAT US!" Lucy shrieked.

"Eat the likes of you?" The tiger spoke, "You must be joking."

"IT TALKS!?!?" Natsu and Gray shouted in unison.

"He's the Gate of the Tiger." Angel said, walking in through the hole that her spirit made. "Meet Tora."

"Angel!?" Lucy's eyes widened.

"Don't forget about us." Racer said, smirking. He, Hoteye, Midnight, and Toxin walked straight into the guild as if it was normal.

The Fairy Tail mages took defensive stances as the enemy entered their guild.

You walked straight to the bar as if you were a member yourself and sat down in between Makarov and Laxus.

Mirajane, who sensed your magic power, moved to the right of the bar, away from you.

You felt people staring at you, but the two pairs of Dreyar eyes were the most intense.

"My, don't you know how to make a girl feel at home." You said sarcastically.

"Why are you here?" Laxus growled, narrowing his eyes at you.

"It's a surprise, duh!" You smirked, meeting his gaze. "Aren't you surprised?"

"You've got some nerve." He growled again, lightning bouncing off of his body. "Walking straight into our guild like you're the Master."

You grinned, "I could make that happen."

"Over my dead body."

"I could make that happen too." You glared at him, "But none of you want to fight just yet."

"Oh yeah?" Laxus growled, "Why's that?"

"Don't we have to wait for Sabertooth, Lamia Scale, and Blue Pegasus to get here?"

All the Fairy Tail wizards' eyes widened.

How did she know?? Makarov asked himself.

"Everything's going according to Toxin's plan." Cobra announced.

"Yeah, you guys did everything exactly as she predicted." Angel smirked.

Predicted? Erza thought.

"And I've got a surprise for you, Fairy Tail." You said.

"What? Besides you showing up here?" Laxus growled.

"Yep." You nodded. "It's one of your members . . . or former members."

Wha-Makarov's eyes widened. He was getting a bad feeling.

"You can guess who it is if you want." You smirked.

The Fairy Tail mages started to murmur amongst each other, trying to figure out who was missing from the guild at the moment.

"What if it's Gildarts?"

"If it's Gildarts, we're done for!"

"No, no, it can't be! Who else isn't here?"

"I think that's it . . ."

"SO, IT'S GILDARTS!?"

"Fighting Gildarts is asking for death! We don't stand a chance!"

"How did they get him to join their side?"

"Must be controlling him with magic."

"Those guys-!"

"Isn't Gildarts your strongest wizard?" You asked, playing along. "For us to control his mind means that we're not an enemy to take lightly."

"No matter how strong the enemy is," Makarov spoke up, "we will not lose."

"Are you sure?" You narrowed your eyes.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Makarov narrowed his eyes back.

"Get ready." You said, "Here she comes."

She!? Makarov's eyes widened.

"She? So, it's not Gildarts?"

"Who is it then?"

"I-I don't know!"

Light footsteps could be heard on the concrete in the streets. The mages waited silently, some of them shaking in fear, for this mystery female.

As the footsteps got closer, Natsu's eyes widened as he started to sweat. "No, it can't be!" He shouted.

Gajeel slapped his hand over his mouth, shaking as well.

"Guys, what's the matter?" Levy asked.

"T-That smell . . ." The two dragon slayer's stuttered in unison.

"Who is it?" Erza demanded to know.

"See for yourself, Scarlet." You smirked.

The female finally made it for the doorway, her silhouette next to Cobra.

Every Fairy Tail wizards' eyes popped out of their heads. Some of them shook, trying to hold back a flood of tears. And others glared angrily at the Oración Seis.

Carla thought that she was going to faint. Are my eyes deceiving me? A few tears ran down her cheeks.

Standing in the guild's entrance; next to Cobra; wearing sunglasses, a white tank top that was too small and showed her belly button, a leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up, leather pants, and black sandals was . . . .

. . . . Wendy Marvell.

🐍🐍🐍🐍

A/N: What an ending, right?
So, anyways, I know there's some Laxus fans who read this book so I'm gonna promote two of my books that star Laxus. First, there's The Lightning Empress which includes Laxus, my OC, and Cobra in a love triangle. The second one is a new one called To Shine a Light and Shock My Heart which is a Laxus x Reader x Sting fanfic. Interested? Check 'em out 😉