Chapter 1

A/N: Thank you to all those people that read the first book! I wouldn't be starting this sequel if I hadn't all your love and support! It's honestly an amazing thing to see that as I'm writing this now, the first book has over 12,000 reads! I expected maybe.... 100? Tops! I honestly love every single one of you, so this whole story (first book and second) is dedicated to you sexy motherfuckers out there that have more Wattpad friends than real ones, or those people (like me) that sit in class or on a bus or whereever, with their faces being lit up by a phone, iPod or laptop screen! I love everyone of you! This is for you guys!

Chapter 1.

*Jess’s P.O.V*

Andy’s arms were locked firmly around my waist as I pushed open the door to my room. Nobody was home and the house was silent apart from our heavy breathing and desperate moans. Kicking the door shut behind us, I jumped up onto Andy’s tall frame, wrapping my legs around his middle and kissing him passionately. Supporting me with ease, he walked over towards my bed and leaned forward until my back touched the soft blankets. I kept my arms wrapped firmly around his neck, keeping his lips in contact with mine. They were soft and inviting, but then fierce and forceful when he wanted them to be. His kisses got hungrier until he pulled back, leaving me lying on the bed.

“You okay?” I asked him, knowing he hadn’t fed in days. He nodded, leaning back down, kissing me softly. “You sure?” I confirmed. He nodded smiling slightly.

            “I’m fine; just tell me when you want to stop okay?” He asked, giving me his responsible look. I giggled; pulling on his t-shirt and making him kiss me passionately again.

            “Doubtful, I’m planning to go all the way if you are… But whatever helps you sleep at night I guess!” I said, giving him a flirty wink. His facial expression turned surprised before he gave me his signature cheeky smirk. He backed us both up so our heads were both up to the pillows instead of laying on the end of my bed.

            “Then I don’t think I’ll need to sleep tonight will I?” He said cheekily. I shook my head, pulling him down on top of me by his t-shirt. With my back against my bed, I wrapped my legs around his middle again, keeping him close. My arms went from the front of his shirt to the hems. Inching the bottom of his shirt slowly up, he chuckled into the kiss. Kissing him harder, I started running my fingertips over the bottom of his chest. Shivering when I went over his lower stomach, he chuckled and kissed me even more passionately (if that was even possible).

            I lifted the shirt completely over his head and ran my fingers over the pale skin of his bare stomach. I stopped when I reached the waist band of his jeans, looking up at him with a cheeky grin but innocent eyes. He gave me a small smirk and connected his lips to mine hungrily again. Without warning, I began undoing his jeans before pulling them down to his mid-thigh, pulling his boxers down with them.

            “Oh jeez, that’s cold.” He shivered when the air hit his uncovered skin. I giggled before grabbing him in my hand, slowly teasing him by rubbing the soft skin. His head fell back against my pillow as his breathing hitched. “Jess…?” He whimpered. I giggled once again before leaning down, putting his little -big- buddy in my mouth, using my hand for the length I couldn’t fit. He moaned needily and I smiled around his dick. Pumping him with my hand, I ran my tongue over the end as he gave small moans. He was good at holding back; but I could change that.

            “Jess, stop before I can’t hold it in. Your turn!” He said with a cheeky smirk as he flipped us both over so I was on the bottom. Grinning at me, he pulled my top over my head and undid my bra clasp with one hand. Slowly, he teased me by rubbing his hand down the middle of my stomach, completely missing the part of me I wanted him desperately to touch; my boobs. I arched my back as he chuckled. “You look so desperate right now!” He said while chuckling softly.