Chapter 16

“Before we go, I should explain the basic idea. Any time where it involves survival, you should always make the most of your skills. You have to somehow utilise those skills to get a person somewhere alone with you. You have to do anything to get them alone; anything.” He told me sternly. I nodded, it doesn’t sound that hard. “Even if it means luring a guy with your body.” He said slowly and carefully. Oh.

            “But, why would I do that? I don’t want him to…” I said but couldn’t finish the sentence. I knew he understood what I was referring to. My horrific past where I was abused and raped by my stepfather is not one that we talk about – ever.

            “I’ll be close. If anything happens like that… scream; do something to tell me you need help. Never do this alone by the way, unless you know you have the upper hand.” He told me. I nodded.

            “So I’m supposed to drag him down an alleyway, like a prostitute. Then kiss him and then make my way to his neck?” I asked and Andy nodded giving me a small smile. “How?” I asked and he gave me a puzzled look. “How am I supposed to not make it obvious?” I asked further. He sighed.

            “Humans leave hickeys on people’s throats.” Was all he said. I nodded. “I’ll show you how I used to do it.” He said, pulling me against him. He kissed my lips softly before getting increasingly hungrier. He kissed along my jawline before getting to the soft skin of my neck. I felt his teeth come out, but he pulled away before the bite. “It’s a lot easier if you’re a guy, but girls can do it too.” He told me.

            “How?” I repeated. He sighed but smiled.

            “I’ll be a normal guy; you try and get to my throat okay?” He offered and I nodded. He took a step closer to me and put his hands on my hips, pushing me against the wall lightly. I couldn’t help but enjoy the close contact. I leant in and kissed him lips gently. He pushed his hips further into mine and made the kissing rougher. This really wasn’t like Andy. “Guys aren’t as gentle as I am.” He explained once he noted my hesitation.

            I kissed him back just as rough before he started kissing down my jaw. I realised that this is what a guy was bound to do. I smiled as Andy get to my throat. I bowed my head down in mock pleasure as I left tiny kisses on the part of his neck that was exposed before letting my own, tiny in comparison, teeth to come out to brush against his neck. He smiled into my neck before I let my teeth move into his flesh. I’d never actually bitten something before so it was a weird feeling. I felt his skin put up a fight and then break apart. Soft, velvety, warm blood flowed into my mouth from his neck and I moaned. I pulled back with much hesitation and was met with Andy’s lips on mine.

            “You did perfect.” He told me before he told me to go get changed.

~~~<>~~~

            “Okay, you can do this. If you need help, let me know!” Andy said before jumping and catching the ledge ubove him. He kept doing this until he reached the top of the cinema complex. He sat of the roof with his legs dangling off the side. I smiled; he found a good spot.

            It was nerve-racking to say the least. Andy was watching and I felt the need to please him and show him that I could do it. I walked to the entryway of the alley and stood leaning up against the wall. I tried to push my chest out a little bit so it looked like I had naturally big boobs. From a while away, I could see a guy walking closer. From where I was, he looked youngish (maybe early twenties) and had short curly hair. He was strutting around like he owned the place and I smiled softly. This is the guy that would fall for my trick.