Chapter 17

A/N: Hahahaha Wattpad automatically rated this R! I can see why though! ;)

Thanks for reading guys! I love you all! Seriously!

Please watch the trailer and tell me what you think! Also, I have decided, as of now I will be writing a main story (in this case; this one) and a short story (for now, it's a One Direction one; don't judge, they are hilarious!). Next I'm going to write either Bring Me The Horizon or Asking Alexandria.... Which one? Or any other suggestions???

Love, Jess! xoxoxo

            Andy held me up against the brick wall of the cinema complex as he planted kiss after kiss down my jawline. His arms were hooked under my thighs and my legs were wrapped around his torso. My arms were wrapped around his neck with my fingers in his hair. I moaned as he worked magic over my skin. I felt his elongated teeth on my skin and it intensified the moment. He shifted his weight onto his other foot, causing me to drop a bit. I could feel his dick growing hard against my area and I could hold back the moan that was sure the come.

            “Jess, please tell me you don’t care about PDA?” He begged and I giggled. I shook my head as he mumbled into my neck. “Good.” He said. His voice had turned husky and his kisses grew hungrier. “You should wear these clothes more often…” He said, referring to the slutty outfit I was wearing to attract guys. I giggled.

            “Really? You want me to wear this out grocery shopping?” I asked, trying to make him jealous. When he nodded, I was a bit confused and taken back. He wasn’t supposed to say that, even if I was joking.

            “Yeah, but only if I’m with you; then I can show you off. You’re beautiful and I like to know that I have you all to myself.” He told me in his husky voice. It took all my energy not to moan at his voice.

            “Possessive, are we?” I teased and he gripping my thighs with lust and I squeaked. I could feel the need for him growing in the pit of my stomach. I wanted him so badly and I was willing to do anything for it.

            “Definitely, especially in this position.” He said simply and I giggled, but it turned into a moan. He pushed my back further into the wall and I flinched. My shirt didn’t cover my back fully as it stopped under my boobs, so the bricks scratched at my skin. Andy realised this and pulled back. “Shit, sorry.” He said, putting my feet back on the floor. I stood facing him with my head in the crook of his neck. He smelt amazing and I knew that I still wanted him. “We should probably get home.” He said quietly. I could hear something in his voice telling me that he still wasn’t over our little ‘moment’ either; one look at his restricting tight jeans told me the same.

            “No. Let’s find somewhere quiet…” I suggested. I gave him a suggestive look and his eyes lit up.

            “Paddocks behind our house?” He asked and I nodded.

~~~<>~~~

            It didn’t take long for us to get back home, but instead of going inside, we snuck around the house and made a run for it. We stopped right at the end of the property, by the fence. Andy’s father owned a massive amount of land, but he leased it out to numerous people for cattle and other livestock. There weren’t any animals nearby; much to our benefit. Although the land had animal droppings covering it, the paddock right behind the Christian’s mansion was completely animal free. It was reserved for celebration purposes and I think right now calls for a celebration.

            We stopped walking, looking at each other with a glint of desire in both of our eyes. Andy slowly approached me and pulled me gently into his embrace. It was like everything was going in slow motion when his lips met mine. His hands were placed at the small of my back, slowly inching up. When he reached the base of my shirt, he pulled it up over my head with ease. Doing the same to him, I started fiddling with his belt buckle as our lips connected again. Finally getting the buckle undone, I undid the button of his jeans and he pulled them down as I took off my shoes and undid the zip of my mini skirt. Andy looked back at me as I pulled it down my legs and I saw him smirking. He was obviously enjoying the show. As we both stood there in our underwear, Andy beckoned me closer and I obediently started walking towards him. I stopped as his arms wrapped around my waist. I put my head in the crook of his neck again and kissed his soft skin lightly. I was aware of his hands trailing down my thighs until his fingers brushed over my underwear. I felt the wetness building up and I shivered. I didn’t like the feeling; it felt unclean.