Chapter 7

Andy pushed my dried but naked body lightly, before I fell and hit the soft sheets. I bit my lip seductively as Andy stood at the foot of the bed and dropped the towel. I stared at his exposed chest before my eyes raked down to his dick. He chuckled and bent over, kissing my lips briefly before he stood back up.

               "I don’t want to hurt the kid...” He said and I thought for a sec. I sat up and stood in front of his body. I gave him a seductive look before bending down on my knees. I grabbed him in my right hand (A/N: because importance of the hand you use to touch his penis is vast!) and rubbed along his length. I heard him let out a small, throaty moan and I giggled. He started growing harder so I licked the tip. He bucked his hips slightly in response. I took his member in my mouth, deep throating him as much as I possibly could. His moans weren't quiet at all and I knew you could probably hear them from out in the hall. He began rubbing his hands through my wet hair as I pumped the remaining length that wasn't in my mouth with my hand. Suddenly he pulled himself away from me and I let him go. "Can we fuck?" He asked shyly with a hint of desperation in his eyes. I nodded and bit my lip again, making him look away. His dick was fully erect by now and I couldn't help myself. My eyes were completely locked onto it.

               He chuckled and laid himself back on the bed. "You're going to ride me?" He asked and I nodded.

               "I’m going to try, but I have no clue how to!" I told him and he laughed slightly.

               "I’ll guide you!" He volunteered straight away. I giggled as I moved myself onto him so I was straddling him. I sat down on his stomach and he looked down at my area. He put his hands on my hips and made me stand up on my knees over him as he slipped a finger or two inside me. I moaned and arched my back, wanting to feel more. He took his fingers out and licked them clean before I giggled and pecked him softly. He looked into my eyes and I could see how much he wanted this. I moved my body back and positioned myself over him. Once I was in position, I grabbed him and sat myself over it. I felt him go in and I moaned as I threw my head back in pleasure. He chuckled before bucking his hips up. Copying the way he moved, I moved my hips in the rhythm that he was moving his.

               I felt in control when he stopped moving as much, letting me take over. His moans grew louder and louder each time I moved. Andy reached out and brushed his finger over my nipple, causing me to surrender under his touch. I managed to keep the speed going though, not breaking pace. His hand cupped my boob as I thrusted and he chuckled before moaning.

               “What?” I puffed amusedly. He opened his eyes briefly.

               “Nothing, I just think you are better at this then me.” He said smirking. I thumped his chest before I felt myself building up. Andy moaned before bucking his hips upwards in ecstasy. I pulled off him and rolled on the bed next to him, being careful of the child inside of me.

               “You know that you could be having the kid in month and a half, yeah?” He asked me and I turned my head to face him. I looked over his face to see if he was joking, but he obviously wasn’t.

               “Really? Why?” I asked curious. I knew this wasn’t going to be a normal pregnancy, I didn’t know that it was going to be that quick though. He nodded.

               “Well, vampires age up a lot faster than humans, so the kid could even grow to be fifteen within its first year of life.” He explained. I nodded in response.

~~~<>~~~

               “Come on babe, let’s go out.” Andy said, leaning on the door frame. I looked up at him and then out the window. It was raining pretty heavy and it looked freezing.

               “Now?” I asked and he nodded, giving me that sexy smirk of his. “But it’s gross outside…” I stated. He looked at me as if to say ‘you don’t say’, and then chuckled before walking back out the room. I hastily got up and got dressed in my nicest but more comfortable clothes before going to do my hair a bit nicer.

               When Andy came back in the room, he was shirtless but wearing his tight black jeans. Trying not to be obvious, I looked -stared- at his chest. I heard him chuckle before playfully covering up his chest with his arms.

               “Why do you stare?” He asked and I giggled. I shrugged and he shrugged back, teasing me. I poked my tongue out at him, which he returned. I made a face and he made one back. I finally stuck my finger up at him and he pretended to be hurt. He playfully frowned before running at me, lightly pushing my shoulders, making me fall back on the bed.

               “Fuck off.” I laughed. He tickled my sides, always being careful of the kid. He stopped suddenly, pursing his lips and making kissing noises at me. Reluctantly, I gave him a small kiss and he pulled me up.

               “You know, I expect more than that shitty little kiss next time.” He said playfully and I mimicked him. He chuckled again before putting his thin cotton shirt over his chest and stomach and then held out a hand for me.

               “Where are we going?” I asked him eagerly. He looked across at me, but gave no answer. “Dickhead.” I mumbled and he lightly elbowed my side.

               “I heard that. Bitch.” He teased back. I gasped before he kissed my pouting lips. “Aww baby, you’ll get over it.” He chuckled. With that, he led my outside the castle and into a horse drawn carriage.

A/N: Who would love to be taken on a date like that one day?! Um... me! so I'm having a bit of trouble writing this story and I've got a bit of writers block! It would  be greatly appreciated if someone could give me a few small ideas, preferably inboxed so other readers don't get a sneak peak of what's going to happen if I choose that idea! Of course, you will get a dedication! 

I'm also starting a new story with a character from Assassins Creed in it. It's not going to be 'Assassins Creed-ish', I'm just going to use his name, so if you know Altair or just want to read another story (its just his name used, you will still understand it), then go read it once it's up! It's only going to be short though!

I'm also thinking about changing my username, because mum is on Wattpad now and she's looking for this story and I don't really want her reading it if ya get what I mean ;)

Thanks guys! Love ya!

~ Jess