Chapter 23

• Dedicated to Andy Biersack

A/N: Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY BIERSACK! LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME AND ALL YOUR FANS OUT THERE!

On with the story!

            His dark chuckles were all I could hear. All other noise was cut out. I didn’t want to make any noise or show that I was scared or weaker than him, but it was getting increasingly hard. I wanted to scream, or panic, but that would just encourage him. There was nobody around and I know that there was no point in screaming. I was fucked.

            “You wanna have some fun?” He teased, power surging through his veins. I gulped and shook my head.

            “My boyfriend’s coming to get me, we won’t have time.” I tried to reason, attempting to make my voice not tremble. I thought I did pretty well until the end.

            “You seemed pretty keen before… Are you lying to me, babe?” He asked, darkness swimming in his eyes. I shook my head and attempted to give him a small smile to reassure him. The last thing I wanted to do was humour him. I just wanted to get away, find my ‘father’ and leave. I didn’t want this. Why did I even agree to this in the first place?

            “No, I just… I shouldn’t have said anything…” I said, acting as if nothing was wrong. He took a step back and I tried my hardest to hold the sigh of relief. That was; until he striked.

His hand hit my cheek with such force that I was chucked to the floor. My cheek stung and I felt tears burning my eyes. I looked up at my attacker who stood threateningly above me with his arms folded.

            “Then you should be punished for saying something.” He said with a sinister look. My eyes darted to the distant entry of the alleyway and I knew that even if I ran, I wouldn’t beat him there. It was a hopeless cause. My whole body trembled as I realised I was done for.  “Come here, bitch.” He laughed and pulled me up roughly by my arm. It felt as if my arm was going to fall out of its socket and my eyes started to water at the pain.

            He forced me to stand and looked down at me with pity in his eyes as he stroked my cheek. “Now, my little slut; don’t scream, don’t call attention to yourself. Let me pleasure you.” He laughed darkly. My breathing trembled and I could see the puffs of air that I breathed out. He fisted my hair roughly, threatening to pull it out from the roots. I whimpered and he laughed. “Silence, whore.” He chuckled and my face was slapped again. The skin was raw and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was blood, but I couldn’t check.

            I stayed silent as he ripped my clothes off of me with force. It was obvious he wasn’t human, but how was I supposed to know that when I tried to lure him. I tried mentally calling Andy for help in possibility that he could hear me from this far away, but I knew it was useless. I wanted my father to come. I wanted anyone to come and save me from this torture.

            I felt my bare breast being roughly squeezed by the man and I tried to cower. His hand roughly connected with my face again and I felt his nails dig into the skin of my arm to pull me closer. I felt tears start running down my face as I prayed for this to be over. I had completely lost hope. I knew nobody was going to save me so I just let it happen.

            I was forced against the brick wall, my clothes disregarded at my feet. The only piece of clothing I still had on was my underwear. I started to imagine that I was Wendy from Peter Pan. She was strong and stood up to the pirates. I believed the pirates were symbols of the demons in her life. The broken dreams she had, the terrors she faced at night. The watchful eye of Peter Pan was the only saviour she had. That was Andy. That boy that would always be the young boy I met him as. Andy was my Peter, I was Wendy. My pirates were my fears and when they got too much, they made you walk the plank and plunge to your death.

            That was when the whole situation got too much, and I felt my weight drag me down.

~~~<>~~~

            “Jess? Please wake up! Please… Please…” I heard a husky voice cry out. I tried to open my eyes, but they remained shut. I couldn’t move the rest of my body at all either, so I just laid motionless on whatever I was on.

            The annoying beeping coming from next to me kept a steady rhythm, but it drove me insane. I didn’t know who was around me and I felt a little bit nervous.

            “Andy, she was put into a chemically induced coma. She’ll be fine. The doctors said she can go after she wakes up and do a few tests to make sure she’s ok.” I heard a soft voice say. I recognised it as Andy’s older sister, Lauren. I’d never took much notice of her, but I always knew she was very mature for her age. The name she spoke brought me back into reality.

            Andy. Was he alright? Was he hurt? Did he find me? Wait… where did he find me from? My memory and thoughts were scattered as I tried to piece together the information. I knew I had been lost, but where had I been? I didn’t think I was far from home, but I had been far enough.

            Images of a guy in his early twenties sparked into my head. Who was he? He just stood there with this smile that I didn’t think I could trust. No, I definitely couldn’t trust it. I knew he was a bad person.

            The memories of the man standing there flickered, and new ones replaced it. I saw flickers of the man standing there and then ones of his hands all over me. His fingers ran up my bare thigh and his hand cupped my breast.

            I screamed.

            “Jess! Are you okay? Can you hear me?” I heard Andy’s voice. It was huskier, like he had been crying or he was deeply upset. I felt like I wanted to reach out and comfort him but I didn’t want to. I was scared.

            “She was raped Andy. She needs time to recover. She’ll pull through, but she just needs sleep.” Lauren calmed him. I was raped? That was when violent images pulsed through my head, scene after scene. His eyes swimming with darkness, deceitful smile, forceful hands; it was all so clear.

            “Stop saying that! She wasn’t! She can’t have been!” Andy cried out, voice full of pain.

            “She was Andy…” Lauren said softly.

            “I wasn’t there. I wasn’t there to save her. I’m useless. I failed her.” Andy whispered. I felt a hand grab my own and I wanted to pull away. It was Andy’s. I didn’t want to be touched. I didn’t want to be touched by anyone, let alone a guy.

            “She moved.” Lauren whispered. I wanted to tell him to let go, but I couldn’t. My throat was dry. How long had I been out?

            “Jess, if you can hear me; I’m so sorry. I should have been there.” Andy said and I wanted to cry and scurry to the corner and curl up. I tried to force my eyes open; it didn’t work. I tried again and again and again, until the light flooded my eyes.

            “Go away, Andy.” I said.

A/N: Thank you for the comments on the last chapter! Can I get some more on this one? How about at least 2 votes and 2 comments :)

Sound okay?

Anyways, love you!

~ Jess xoxoxoxo