Chapter 2

Hey everyone! WOW! My reads in the first story went up by 1,000 in fucking 24 hours!? OMG! You guys fucking rock! I love you guys sooo much! Also, with only one chapter uploaded, this story is #287 in the Vampire category! That's amazing! I never imagined something like that would ever occur to me! THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH! Thanks to the people that commented and voted on the last chapter and thanks to XxBVBRebelOutcastxX for the amazing cover!!!!

*Jess's P.O.V*

"We're here babe." Andy said softly. I opened up my tired eyes and looked at his handsome face. His blue eyes shone with love, but I detected a glimpse of worry and uncertainty in his gaze. I gave him a small smile before lifting my head up off his shoulder. He slowly wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed me cheek sweetly before opening the car door and getting out, holding out a hand for me to hold on to. We were standing on a huge path, leading up to one of the biggest houses I had seen in a long time. The bricks were made of sandstone and the massive windows stretched out, giving the house a very grand feel. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Andy was looking down at me, analysing my reaction to the place. "Like it?" He asked and I nodded in a small motion, still caught up in the feel of it all.

"I love it! It's so big!" I said in amazement, but Andy just chuckled.

"That's what she said." He mumbled and I gave him a slight elbow to the ribs; making him laugh harder.

"Andy, don't piss her off too much! She's way out of your league anyway!" A deep voice said. I looked up to see a tall man in a plain t-shirt and jeans walking towards us. "Hi Jess, I'm Christian; Andy's dad." He said, holding out his hand. I moved my shaking hand out to meet his, but I was only expecting a shake. Instead, Christian pulled me into a warm hug. "I've heard a lot about you... Sometimes more than I actually wanted to know... But it was always good." He said with a warm smile. In his gaze, I could see why my mum had fallen for him at one point. His face was very structured and he was handsome... Shows where Andy got his looks.

Andy cleared his throat next to me and Christian looked over to his son. "Missed you too, dad." Andy said softly with a touch of humour. Christian grinned at his son, but turned to me once again.

"Andy, show her around a bit. You and Jess will be staying in the West Wing, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to stay in the same bed as each other. I told the house keeper to ask you once you got up there. Oh, and on 4th floor." He finished before smiling at us once again and walking back up the path.

Andy looked down at me once again, before wrapped his arm around my waist, leading me forward. "Ready?" He asked and I nodded.

---<>---

I was led down numerous corridors, all longer than the last. There were so many doors leading off each hall. If that doesn't tell you how big the place was... Well, I don't even know what will. It was like a hotel!

"Here we are!" Andy stopped at a door that was coloured completely black. Slowly he reached out and touched the handle, making it glow a soft gold before clicking open. He turned to look at me with a small smirk before pushing the door and letting it swing back. I looked incredulously at the huge place before me. The walls were painted a soft grey; with a blood red feature wall behind the biggest TV I had ever seen in my life. There were multiple doors leading off from this room, but all of them were already open and leading to another room. Andy led me around the place, showing me where everything was. The bathroom was surprising. There was a little room leading off the main bathroom which held the toilet, but everything else was in the main room. There were three sinks lined in a row and a massive mirror that spread over the wall. A huge spa/bath was positioned across the room, with bottles of bubble liquid and shower gels lining the outside of the tub. The shower looked like its own room with a curtain in front of the entryway. A gold shower head and matching taps contrasted against the black tiles. In fact, most of the rooms that I had seen up to that point, had some sort of grey or black feature (whether it be the walls, carpet or tiles), with either gold or red ornaments.

Andy smiled next to me at my reaction, before hooking his arm around my waist and pulling me towards the door. The last room he showed me was his -our- bedroom. The carpet was a blood red, grey walls and gold frames lining them and long flowing black curtains. The bed that was dead in the centre had black and red patterns on the bed spread. The pillow cases, however, were black with red around the outside, and featured beautiful, flowing gold designs.

“I’m guessing you like it then?” Andy asked from behind me, wrapping his arms once again around my waist. I felt protected. I nodded slightly and turned my head so I was partially looking up at his beautiful blue eyes. He kissed me softly first, before it started getting passionate. He turned me around to face him and held me close to him. I could feel him growing against my hip. I pulled back and gave him a small knowing smile. I saw him smirk before he looked down shyly.

“Sorry.” He said smirking while looking down. “I just can’t help it.” He continued. I laughed gently. He’s so cute! Slowly he looked back up at me, into my eyes, and started biting at his lip ring. “I guess that’s what started this whole mess…” He said while looking into my eyes. I looked down but not without nodding slightly first. “It’s okay, we will get over it. How sure are you that you are actually pregnant?” Andy asked. He kept his voice hushed and quiet. I shrugged.

“Andy, I’m never late… Let alone two months…” I said blushing. It was awkward talking about female things while a guy. He gave me a small smile.

“Hey, it’s alright. You can talk to me about anything.” He said. I gave him a confused look that asked ‘did you do that brain reading thingy again?’ and he just nodded and gave me a small smirk. I loved that smirk. “But anyway, you know that even if you are, I’m not going anywhere. Plus, I reckon it would be pretty cool having a kid. If it’s a girl, can she like me better?” He asked, getting all excited. I giggled slightly. I loved how he could be so happy in a stressful situation like this one. “I love you.” He said, becoming serious again. He bent his head down again and kissed me once again. He pulled my hips to his and I fully felt him against me. He groaned in frustration. I giggled against his lips.

“Wow guys… Calm down! Andy go get a pillow and cover that thing up.” Christian said leaning against the door frame. Andy sat down on the bed, pulling me to stand in front of him as he bent back and grabbed one of the beautiful pillows from the head of the bed. After he had it over his lap, I moved out the way and sat next to him. “What’s this I hear about having a kid?” Christian asked. I gasped. Andy looked over at me, unsure.

“Dad, Jess might me pregnant…”

 A/N: Congrats to the people that guessed!!!! Also, who should play Jess? Who does she remind you of?