Chapter 18

A/N: Just a quick update :) Each chapter will now be a month ahead but I will put the time change at the top of the chapter anyway since there will be some chapters that are going to be around the same time.

New Asking Alexandria story coming soon! Hope you guys will read it and enjoy! It's 1am here and I'm tired, so goodnight everyone! Love you!

~ Jess

            *One Month Later*

            “Arianna, no!” I scolded my equivalent to one-year-old daughter. She had grown extremely fast and Christian said that if she keeps growing at this rate, she’ll be fifteen by this time next year.

            Andy’s taking both of us out to see a children’s movie at the cinemas and I was currently trying to get my daughter to stop squirming around so I could put her little pink shoes on. Andy was out feeding himself and I could honestly use his help but I’d have to make do. It was so obvious how well Andy and Arianna got along. He would sing to her in exchange for her behaving herself and it worked every time. I couldn’t sing to save my life though, so that was out of the equation.

            “Arianna, please? Daddy will be back in a minute and he’s not going to appreciate you not behaving yourself.” I told her sternly but of course, she wouldn’t listen. I groaned; was I this hard to manage when I was her age?

            “Jess? You okay?” Andy asked as the door opened and shut. As soon as his voice rang out through the room, Arianna straightened up and looked towards the door. Her bright blue eyes matched my boyfriend’s perfectly as she anticipated his arrival. As soon as he popped his head around the corner, she smiled and raised her arms. Andy chuckled and walked over to pick her up.

            “I can’t get her shoes on and she’s being a pain in the A.S.S.” I said, spelling the word out so she wouldn’t repeat it. Andy looked towards his daughter with a stern look and she looked towards the ground guiltily.

            “What do you say to Mummy, Rina?” He asked her. I wanted to smile at how well he could manage his kid, but of course that would ruin my strict appearance. She looked towards me, her bright blue eyes shining as she looked like she was about to cry.

            “Sorry Mummy.” She said simply. She didn’t know a whole heap of words, but her vocabulary was definitely advanced for her age. She knew the basics as well as a few words to tell us what she needs.

            “That’s ok Sweety; just make sure you are on your best behaviour today.” I told her and she nodded before burying her head in Andy’s shoulder. “You mister, need a haircut.” I told my boyfriend and he chuckled.

            “What makes you think I don’t want long hair?” He asked cheekily and I looked at him with my eyebrow raised as if to ask ‘do you?’ which he replied with a smile. “I was thinking to grow it out a bit and then cut it. I was tossing up the idea of bleaching a clump of it back to my natural hair colour.” Andy said and I nodded. I think that would look pretty cool.

            “Oh hey, I called Ashley today and she and Lauren were going out shopping with Chelsea, Shae and Brittany… Would you mind if I went and left Arianna with you?” I asked as I collected my hand bag. Andy shrugged and nodded.

            “Yeah, I’ve got nothing better to do; although I’m meeting Vander next Tuesday to go to a basketball game…” Andy said guiltily. He didn’t tell me but that had sort of become a norm for him now. I nodded and went back to rounding up everything so we could get going.