Chapter 31

A/N: LAST CHAPTER!

Our breathing was heavy. As Andy’s hands ran down over my hip bones and his fingers looped themselves through the belt loops on my jeans, I know this was going to be better than all the times I’ve ever done it in the past. I didn’t care that he was touching me and the lack of space in between our bodies didn’t concern me one bit. I could feel the heat radiating off of his pale skin and it brought me some sort of comfort having him so close after having him away for so long. His skin was shimmering with the beginnings of sweat and his black hair fell over his face making him look godlike. His long fingers caressed the skin of my stomach as he worked on my jean button. I squirmed as he tickled me slightly and his hushed chuckle made me blush with embarrassment.

                As he began inching down my jeans ever so slowly, I felt the nerves begin to build in my stomach and the feeling of familiarity washed over me. This is where I like to be; up close and personal with him. His voice was low and husky as he told me to lift myself so he could get my pants down. If I wasn’t already soaked, I would be now.

                Reaching up, I grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled his head gently down. Our lips collided and his tongue slipped into my mouth. He tasted faintly of blood and faintly of chocolate as our tongues worked against each other. My fingers danced down his side, making patterns on his pale, shimmering skin. Turning the random swirls into letters, I spelt out ‘I love you’ in perfect cursive.

                “I love you too.” He said softly into my lips and I giggled. It wasn’t meant to be that easy to decipher. I had attempted to make it seem like I was just switching the swirls up a bit, but of course he figures it out.

                His hand moved up my stomach, past my ribs until he was cupping my breast in his right hand. He lightly squeezed as h played with the nipple with his thumb, causing it to become prominent. Moving his lips, he lightly began sucking it, kneading the other gently with his hand. My fingers played in his hair; just how he likes it.

                He brought his lips back up to mine and pecked them gently before looking into my eyes. They remained like that for nine seconds before he blinked and smiled kindly. Returning it, I grazed my hand down his skin, tickling him slightly when I reached the bottom of his stomach.

                His pants were still on and I began playing with his button immediately. He smirked at me before taking my hand away and placing it over his jeans in between is legs. As I lightly pressed against him, he looked into my eyes and bit his lip as I giggled slightly before biting mine.

                “No, no. Don’t do that.” He said with a smirk. “I’m not going to last as long otherwise.” He said with a wink. I blushed before furiously undoing his button and spinning him onto his back. I pulled the front of his jeans down and he assisted with lifting his body for me to do the same with the back. Palming him through his boxers now, I could feel a lot more than I could previously.

                Andy breathed out softly but louder than usual as I pushed the side of his boxers aside. He moved his hips against me and I shifted my position so I could easily move my body down. I spat in my hand and began rubbing it down his length, making sure to go from top to bottom. His lip remained bitten as he looked down at me as I moved. I progressed towards his feet before lowering my head and talking him into my mouth. His sudden intake of air told me that he was enjoying it, as he fiddled with strands of my hair; pulling it every now and then.

                As I swished my tongue over the tip, his hips thrust up and I took him in deeper. Using my hand to assist with the remainder, I pushed my tongue to the top of my mouth and took him in as deep as possible. Giving him the impression that I was deep throating him, I breathed out of my nose, hitting the saliva on his shaft and causing him to moan from the juxtaposition of cold and hot.