The Devil in the Details

Sam, Lucifer and I were still in the cage in Hell's Limbo.

It was dark.

Lightning flashing cast an eerie glow.

Sam looked at Lucifer tentatively. "You? The visions... everything... it was all you?"

"Impressive, right?" Lucifer asked.

"And Rowena?" I asked.

"Did as she was told," Lucifer answered. "Groupies... they're always so eager."

"So you did all of that just to... to what?" Sam asked. "Jump my bones?"

"Literally," Lucifer answered.

"Well, you wasted your time, then," Sam told him. "You see, I know how this ends."

"Oh, do you now?" Lucifer asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered. "You'll taunt us, and you'll, uh, torture us, and I'll say no. And eventually, sooner than you think, our brother and Cas are gonna walk through that door and kick your ass."

Lucifer laughed. "Castiel and Dean. You're betting on those two?"

"We always have," I told him. "And it's always been enough."

Lucifer smirked, sighing. "Oh. You two got me all wrong."

I crossed my arms over my chest. "I doubt that."

"No," Lucifer told us. "No. I'm not here to torture you. I mean, I could." He walked closer. Sam backed away into the bars of the cage behind him. I stood in front of Sam. Lucifer stepped closer until he was inches in front of me, amused that I thought I could protect him. "I could inflict pain like you can't even imagine. I could inflict such delicious, perfect pain." I looked over my shoulder toward Sam. Sam looked at us fearfully. "But that was so five years ago. No. I'm not going to harm a glorious little hair on either of those glorious little heads."

I looked at Lucifer. "Then what do you want?"

"To make an offer you can't refuse," Lucifer answered. "You see, you need me, and I'm gonna prove it to you."

There was a bright flash of white light.

*     *     *

We were in someone's mind, I wasn't sure who's it was, but we were in the Singer Salvage Yard that we had captured Crowley to finish the third Trial to close the Gates of Hell.

"Recognize it?" Lucifer asked. "We're in a memory."

Past-Dean, Past-Sam and Past-Crowley were 'negotiating'. 

Past-Dean ripped up a contract.

"Really, Dean?" Past-Crowley asked. "Why must you always complicate things? No matter." He snapped his fingers. Two Demons appeared behind Past-Dean and Past-Sam. "Boys?"

My Angel Sword was thrown into the Demon trying to restrain Past-Sam, killing him with a flash of bright light.

Past-Me was standing nearby, using magic to pull it out and into her hand again.

Demon 2 turned to run.

Past-Me appeared in front of Demon 2, cutting his throat with my Angel Sword, killing him with a flash of bright light, letting him fall to the ground.

Past-Crowley was only slightly miffed. "Octavia. Joining the Calvary again, are we?"

Past-Me turned to face Past-Crowley. "It's more fun than one seems to think."