There's Something About Octavia

The vision I saw this time was something that I couldn't tell why I was seeing, seeing a hunter in an apartment, sitting in a chair. "Hello, Rick." Rick turned to me. "My name's Octavia. My friends and family call me Ava. Sam Winchester's wife."

"Yeah, I've heard of you," Rick told me. "You and your daughters. Ariel and Faith, right?"

"That's right," I answered.

"No, please come in," Rick told me sarcastically. "Have a seat."

I smirked. "Thanks."

"So you have my address, but not my phone number?" Rick asked.

I shrugged. "Spur of the moment. Sam's working a case with Dean, and Ariel and Faith are with Castiel, looking for Lucifer's children. You got anything?"

"No, news to me," Rick answered.

"You want in?" I asked.

"Yeah," Rick answered. "Yeah, sure."

I stood, walking closer. "Great. How have you been?"

"Well, uh, taking plenty of head from the Brit dicks to join the tea and crumpet squad," Rick answered.

I nodded. "Mm."

"Yeah, they do not want to take no for an answer," Rick told me.

"Trust me, I know," I told him.

"Want a beer?" Rick asked.

"Sure," I answered.

Rick chuckled. "Yeah." He turned to open the fridge. "I mean, screw them, right? What do they think, after all these years..."

Rick seemed to sense that I was about to harm him, turning to break the bottle by smashing it on my side, ripping my skin, but not harming me in the least. I placed my hand on Rick's head, smiting him with a bright white light, making him scream as he died, letting him fall.

        *         *         *        

I was relieved to wake up in the chair that they still had me chained up and bolted to while the spell was working its way on my mind, searing whatever they wanted into my head, relieved because I thought that whatever I just saw wasn't real, though I had a feeling that it had happened.

Toni walked in. "How are we doing today? Oh, Octavia." She closed the door which locked automatically. "Still trying to break free. Almost worked. But still so far from being close to getting free."

"Did something happen last night?" I asked.

"Could you be more specific?" Toni asked.

"Was I out of this building?" I asked.

"Well, you would know that better than I," Toni told me. "Unless you're having trouble distinguishing fact from fiction. So what's going on, Octavia?"

I swallowed, shaking my head. "I'm fine."

Toni walked toward me, peering down at me. "Are you?"

I had flashbacks of Toni, Ketch, Hess and the spell man working the Angelic magic on my mind while they were trying to brainwash me, struggling. "Get the hell out of my head."

"Sorry, can't do that," Toni told me. "You're being realigned. Soon, you won't differentiate between your thinking and ours. All of your thoughts and actions will come from us."

"They're still looking for me, aren't they?" I asked. "Sam and Dean. Ariel and Faith? Cas."

"They're looking all over the world for you," Toni answered. "But luckily Ariel and Faith can't track you into a Men of Letters compound that is warded against every creature in existence. You want to go back to your perfect life, I know. Loving husband and kids. But it never really was perfect, was it? All the monsters coming for your heads, trying to kill every single one of you. Everything you've gone through to save each other. Including destroying the world to do so. Octavia, it's toxic."