Regarding Dean

Sam and Dean were on a hunt, which they thought were Witches that were killing people. Ariel, Faith, Castiel and I were still looking for Kelly Kline. 

Until Sam called me with an update on what was happening with Dean. 

"Sam, what is it? Looking for Kelly Kline is a lot harder than I expected."

"We need your help, Ava."

"What else is new?"

"Ava."

I chuckled. "Kidding. What's wrong?"

"I think Dean's been hexed. He--he's been forgetting things."

"Is he just drunk? Wouldn't be the first time Dean's forgotten everything while he was drunk."

"That was my first question, too, but no, he's not drunk."

"We could do a memory spell. But did his hair fall out?"

"No."

"Rules out a mnemonic curse. The obliviate spell wipes the memory clean over time, but it's intricate magic. I..."

"How do we break it?"

"Theoretically? Kill the Witch. But I'm not a Witch, Sam. I don't know everything about magic."

"Yeah, but you're an Angel that gave birth to two Nephilims after being possessed by Lucifer and tortured by the Darkness herself. You know more about any of this, more than any of us, Ava."

I smiled a little. "Loving the compliments, Sam. Do you guys need Ariel, Faith, and me, or..."

"Uh, we'll try to kill the Witch first. But if we need more help than that, Ava, yeah, we'll call."

"Okay. Good luck."

"You too."

We both hung up, but I was still worried about Dean and Sam. 

*     *     *

When Sam called to tell us that the Witch that had hexed Dean was already dead, Ariel, Faith and I came to help, arriving to their motel room.

Dean was confused, looking at Ariel and Faith. "Who are you?"

"Spell's progressed, I see," I told them.

Dean frowned in confusion. "You..."

"Well, Uncle Cas is still looking for Kelly, but he told us to come back here to help you deal with Dean's hex and the Witches," Ariel explained.

"Yeah, and it looks like we're just in time," Faith told them.

"Can you guys heal the hex away?" Sam asked.

I shook my head. "Sadly, no. Trying to heal Dean's mind from the hex could have the opposite effect and damage his brain severely. But we can help by finding the Witches and the spell that did this to him, and reverse it."

"You're Witches?" Dean asked.

"No, Uncle Dean, our Mom is an Angel, and Ariel and I are half-Angel, half-Human," Faith answered.

Dean smiled. "Awesome." He reached out to touch my hair. "Mm, your hair, it's all so bouncy."

I nodded awkwardly. "Thanks." I turned to Sam. "We need to fix him, like now."

Sam nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

I looked at their research on what the spell was. "Those glyphs you found are an archaic form of Celtic. Ogham Chraobh. The Druids used it in their rituals, calling it the 'Language of the Trees'."